Symptoms of an Overactive Nervous System
The nervous system forms part of a complex electrochemical process that acts as the body’s control and communications center. It is responsible for sending, receiving, and processing nerve impulses throughout the body and coordinates muscle activity, thought, learning, memory, speech, the senses, and emotion.
The nervous system relies on billions of tiny nerve cells, called neurons, to function. Neurons carry information by sending electrochemical impulses through the nerves to other muscles and organs.
The most complex organ, the brain, receives around 20 percent of the body’s blood, nutrients, and oxygen supply. This is a great indication of just how vital and precious this organ is – and how important it is to keep the delicate balance in the brain constant.
Sometimes, conditions such as common symptoms of stress and anxiety can cause the nervous system to work in overdrive. This in turn can cause an imbalance in electrical activity in the brain, and possibly an overactive nervous system in certain temporary situations. Returning the nervous system to regular harmony and functioning plays a factor in our overall holistic health.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of an Overactive Nervous System
Epi-Still™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to support nervous system harmony and healthy brain functioning, Epi-Still™ promotes healthy neurons, neural connections, and electrical activity in the brain.
Epi-Still™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support nervous system calm and stability during stress-related episodes. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients passion flower and skullcap in a concentrated liquid formula, Epi-Still™ provides support for an improved mood temperament as well as relaxation for a restful night’s sleep.
Epi-Still™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, it is easy to administer: Either mix drops with water or juice, or drop directly into the back of the mouth. Epi-Still™ works in conjunction with Triple Complex Calm Tonic™, a homeopathic medicine for temporary relief from common symptoms of stress and worry.
To ensure the safety of Epi-Still™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of an Overactive Nervous System
Support brain and nervous system health with these tips:
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet containing vitamins D and 12, calcium, and potassium
- Stay active by exercising at least three times a week
- Get enough rest and try to have at least eight hours of sleep per night
- Stop smoking and avoid excessive alcohol use
- Give your brain a workout: Do challenging or stimulating activities such as building a puzzle, playing word games, painting, sketching, reading, or playing music
- Learn to relax and reduce stress by practicing deep breathing exercises, yoga, or meditation
- Surround yourself with positive, uplifting people
What are the ingredients?
Epi-Still is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Certified Organic Fresh Wild Oat Seed (Avena fatua) is a mild herb used to support the nervous system and thwart mild depression, anxiety and stress. This herb is also used to address nervous exhaustion, general weakness and insomnia, and to support withdrawal from addictions such as nicotine.
- Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera) is a plant that has been used for more than 3,000 years in Ayurvedic medicine to balance the nervous system. The root and berry are used to make medicine containing natural compounds that may help calm the brain, decrease inflammation and relieve trouble sleeping. It is also used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress.
- Wild crafted Passion Flower Herb (Passiflora incarnata) is widely used to support balance and harmony in the nervous system. It can also be used to settle and soothe the nerves and ease minor worries (Bourin, M., Bougerol, T., Guitton, B., and Broutin, E. “A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo.” Fundam. Clin Pharmacol 1997; 11(2):127-132). Passion flower is also known to promote an improved temperament and mood.
- Certified Organic Skullcap Herb (Scuttelaria laterifolia) is an herbal tonic that has been traditionally used to ease non-debilitating feelings of being ‘overwhelmed’. It has well-known carminative properties, helping to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributing to the maintenance of a healthy attitude and ‘even keel’ (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. “An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers.” Altern Ther Health Med 2003; 9(2):74-78). Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals.
- Vegetable Glycerin (inactive ingredient)
- Deionized Water (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Epi-Still?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 2-3 times daily.
Children 9-14: Take 0.25 mL 2-3 times daily.
Children 6-8: Take 1 drop per year of age 2-3 times daily.
Special Instructions: An additional dose may be taken daily as needed.
Caution: Please consult your doctor before making any changes to prescription medication. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Epi-Still will last approximately 40 days.