Symptoms of Pet Seizures
Seizures, neurological disorders caused by abnormal electrical disturbances in the brain, or epilepsy, can affect both dogs and cats, and can be extremely frightening to witness for pet owners. When a seizure occurs, neurons in the brain send and receive electrical impulses in the body that interfere with normal brain processes.
This can result in your pet experiencing loss of muscle control, confusion, disorientation, paddling their feet, salivating, urinating, or defecating themselves. Seizures can last anywhere from a few minutes to suffering a few episodes within a 24-hour period.
There are a number of potential causes of seizures in cats and dogs, including hereditary traits and infections. Stress-induced episodes can be triggered by events such as trips to the vet, changes in routine, new family members introduced to the household, or even thunderstorms.
Nervous system health and functioning also plays an important role in supporting systemic harmony and normal electrical balance in dog and cat brains.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Pet Seizures
EaseSure™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote brain and nervous system functioning in dogs and cats, EaseSure™ supports symptoms commonly associated with epilepsy, seizures, or stress-related episodes in pets with overactive nervous systems.
EaseSure™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of ingredients known to support soothed nerves and your pet’s natural equilibrium. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of passion flower, skullcap, wild oat seed, and ashwagandha in a concentrated liquid formula, EaseSure™ provides support for nervous system health, stability, and brain functioning in dogs and cats.
EaseSure™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as EaseSure™ can be dropped and mixed in water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth. EaseSure™ can be easily and safely paired with PetCalm™, a homeopathic medicine for symptoms of nervousness and anxiety in dogs and cats.
To ensure the safety of EaseSure™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-certified facilities.
Other Treatments for Common Symptoms of Pet Seizures
Support your pet’s brain and nervous system functioning with these tips:
- Feed your pet high-quality commercial food or a well-balanced, all-natural diet free of additives, preservatives, and colorants.
- Make sure your pet exercises daily for at least an hour, but avoid over-exercising your pet
- Stay calm and confident if your pet experiences a seizure
- Monitor the length of time the seizure is occurring; if it lasts for more than five minutes, or three seizures occur in one day, this is an emergency — get your pet to the vet immediately
- If your pet has a seizure, stay away from his or her mouth, as you could be bitten
- During a seizure, ensure your pet feels safe, comfortable, and will not be able to hurt itself in any way
- During a seizure make sure the room is quiet, dark, and cool: Turn off lights, TV, or music and speak reassuringly
- Keep sharp objects out of your pet’s way, taking care that he or she will not fall off stairs or furniture
What are the ingredients?
EaseSure™ contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower, Skullcap, Ashwagandha and Wild Oats. Inactive ingredients include Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
- Wild crafted Passion Flower Herb is an herb used to soothe the nerves and support the routine equilibrium of the nervous system. The active ingredients in this herb include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies which support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb.
- Certified Organic Skullcap Herb is an herbal tonic that has been traditionally used to ease non-debilitating feelings of being ‘overwhelmed’. It has well-known carminative properties, helping to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributing to the maintenance of a healthy attitude and ‘even keel’ (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. “An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers.” Altern Ther Health Med 2003; 9(2):74-78). Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals.
- Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root (fresh) is a plant that has been used for more than 3,000 years in Ayurvedic medicine to balance the nervous system. The root and berry are used to make medicine containing natural compounds that may help calm the brain, decrease inflammation and relieve trouble sleeping. It is also used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress.
- Certified Organic Wild Oat Seed (fresh) is a mild herb used to support the nervous system and thwart mild depression, anxiety and stress. This herb is also used to address nervous exhaustion, general weakness and insomnia, and to support withdrawal from addictions such as nicotine.
- Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water
How do I use EaseSure™
Mix drops with water and administer (squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth 2-3 times daily at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL
EaseSure™ can also be used concurrently with PetCalm™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
Response times will vary depending on a variety of factors, with some pets responding sooner than others. When used regularly in supportive fashion, you will notice overall systemic support within 3-6 weeks.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of EaseSure™ will last for approximately 80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.