What is Ear-Heal-S?
Ear-Heal-S is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to promote outer, middle and inner ear health and balance in adults and children over 10 years old.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Ear-Heal-S has been used for many years to maintain normal levels of bacteria in the ear.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Sound support of ear health
The ears are sensitive organs – ones which would be inconvenient to live without. The ears are in charge of collecting the sounds around us, processing them, and sending sound signals to the brain for interpretation. Our ears also help us to keep our balance. The ear is made up of three distinct sections: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear.
The outer ear is called the pinna or auricle, and is the part of the ear that extrudes from the head. The main job of the outer ear is to collect sounds, and structurally includes the ear canal, where wax is produced.
Although we tend to think of earwax as ‘gunk’ it is in fact a natural substance produced by the body to protect the ear canal. Earwax contains important chemicals that support the skin inside the ear canal and collects dirt to help keep the ear canal clean. After sound waves enter the outer ear, they travel through the ear canal and make their way to the middle ear where sound waves turn into vibrations that are delivered to the inner ear.
To do this, the middle ear needs the eardrum – a thin piece of skin stretched tight like a drum. When sound waves reach the eardrum, they cause the eardrum to vibrate. When this happens, it moves the tiny ossicles from the hammer to the anvil and then to the stirrup. These bones help sound move along on its journey into the inner ear.
Sound comes into the inner ear as vibrations and enters the cochlea. When sound reaches the cochlea, the vibrations (sound) cause the hairs on the cells to move, creating nerve signals that the brain understands as sound.
The natural way
Protect your hearing by wearing earplugs at loud music concerts and around noisy machinery. Keep the volume down on your stereo, especially if you’re in the car or wearing headphones and always use a shower cap in the shower or earplugs when you swim if you know that you are prone to getting water in your ears. Never go poking around in your ears, even with Q-tips! Remember that ears have a natural balancing mechanism of their own and have been designed to be self-regulatory. Too much interference can introduce harmful organisms into the ear canal and cause problems.
Natural ingredients have been studied for their ability to safely support ear health and hearing.
What are the ingredients?
Ear-Heal-S is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Wild crafted Fresh Indigo Root has anti-microbial properties used for infections of the ear, nose and throat. Commonly used in conjunction with other herbs, it also supports the stimulation of the immune system.
- Wild crafted Myrrh Gum, a resin from tree bark, has been used since ancient times for its anti-microbial effects. Its anti-viral and anti-bacterial effects may protect and invigorate the immune system and aid in the release of mucous from the body.
- Wild crafted or Organic St John’s Wort (fresh) is a plant used to reduce pain and address nerve-related conditions. It promotes a balanced nervous system.
- Wild crafted Pulsatilla Herb (fresh) is an important nerve relaxant, soothing tonic and analgesic herb. Modern research has investigated this herb for its specific ability to support ear health.
- Certified Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb is the best known and researched herb for stimulating the immune system. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented about the effectiveness of this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of this Echinacea
- Inactive ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, deionized water
How do I use Ear-Heal-S?
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Children 11-14: Use 1 drop per year of age.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Ear-Heal-S will last 25-30 days.