What is Detox Drops?
Detox Drops is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated for teens and adults by our team of natural health experts to support the body’s natural ability to remove toxins and waste by-products without harmful side effects
Detox Drops contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining liver health and well-being, and can be used as part of a gentle detoxification program to safely cleanse the system.
Detox Drops is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist™, which relieves symptoms of sluggish digestion and metabolism.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Renew your health
To start fresh and new, flush out toxins naturally by cleansing and body to enhance the body’s natural ability to perform its functions properly and cleanly! By keeping all systems healthy and working at their best, you can support your health goals.
The natural way
To support body detoxification, it is a good idea to start by drinking plenty of water (8 glasses a day) to help flush out and hydrate your system, as well as promote water balance in the body.
Eating fruits and vegetables and the daily recommendation of fiber will also aid in natural detoxification at home and help to naturally regulate your system. Never forget the power of physical exercise! Having a good workout will promote sweating – another great way to promote cleansing and body detoxification!
What are the ingredients?
Detox Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Dandelion Root, Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf, Certified Organic Fennel Seed, and Imported Pelargonium Root.
- Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf and Root (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, C, and B, and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on the body weight of laboratory animals (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. “The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals.” Planta Med 1974; 26(3):212-217).
- Certified Organic Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) has natural diuretic properties, but also helps to maintain liver, kidney and spleen health. Animal and test-tube studies hint at a number of potentially useful benefits for the liver and gallbladder – as well as the healthy production of bile (Forster HB, Niklas H, Lutz S. “Antispasmodic effects of some medicinal plants.” Plant Med. 1980; 40:303-19)(Tanira MOM, Shah AH, Mohsin A, et al. “Pharmacological and toxicological investigations on Foeniculum vulgare dried fruit extract in experimental animals.” Phytother Res. 1996;10:33-6).
- Imported Pelargonium Root has many health-supporting properties. Also known as ‘Umckaloabo’, it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its supportive capacity on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long bulbous roots deep into the ground. The active ingredients are found in the bitter tasting root of the plant. This herb can be beneficial in supporting the body’s ability to maintain balance between various body systems.
- Vegetable Glycerin (inactive ingredient)
- Deionized Water (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Detox Drops?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily for 6 weeks.
Children 6-14: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily for 6 weeks.
Special instructions: Follow up with a 3 week course every 3 months or when your system feels sluggish.
It is recommended that Detox Drops be used concurrently with homeopathic Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist™, which relieves symptoms of sluggish digestion and metabolism.
Caution: Fennel and Dandelion should not be used in conjunction with any diuretic medication such as Lasix or hydro-chlorothiazide. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, Detox Drops begins to work on the body systems almost immediately.
Detox Drops is presented in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the natural flushing of body toxins is enhanced from the start.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Detox Drops will last approximately 40 days depending on usage.