Symptoms of Behavior Outbursts in Children
Some families, despite the best efforts of parents, seem to struggle with children who simply “won’t listen”. It seems that no matter what they do, parents constantly feel like they are failing as they battle to raise a child who seems to rebel against everything – even when the results are unpleasant or negative for them.
Encouraging individuality and nurturing and accepting children for who they are is an important part of good parenting. However, there is a certain level of co-operation and respect needed between parents and children, without which everyday life simply becomes a battleground. Managing a child who is always fighting with you and doing the exact opposite of what you ask can be stressful and challenging.
In order to ensure healthy development, it is important that children with a tendency to fight authority and oppose reasonable parenting efforts be helped before a long term problem develops into adulthood. This involves helping such children to control their temper, to think before they act, and not to oppose just for the sake of doing so.
Natural Treatment For Symptoms of Behavior Outbursts
Behavior-Rite™ is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Behavior-Rite™ helps to promote reasonable attitudes and balanced moods in children and adults.
Behavior-Rite™ for temporarily reducing temper outbursts and irritability. Using a unique, proprietary blend of five highly diluted and scientifically selected natural substances, Behavior-Rite™ provides an effective and safe choice for supporting pleasant dispositions and reasonable attitudes.
To learn more about this product’s individual natural ingredients, click the “INGREDIENTS” tab above.
Taken internally, Behavior-Rite™ contains no artificial colors or preservatives and is available in a convenient, concentrated spray formula. Since homeopathic remedies have no known side effects or interactions with prescription medicine or herbal supplements, it is also safe to use for all ages.
To ensure the safety of Behavior-Rite™ and to provide the highest quality, most effective product, all Native Remedies homeopathic medicines and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
For more than 200 years, homeopathy has been used to provide relief for a broad array of symptoms from a number of health conditions. It uses the premise of like-treats-like to help address specific symptoms, utilizing natural ingredients to provide temporary relief from the same symptoms that at full-strength they would cause.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Temper Outbursts
Support temper management with these tips:
- Learn deep breathing and muscle relaxation techniques, then practice them when you are feeling irritable or angry.
- Always remain objective in the face of disagreements and debates. Recognize when you are taking things personally and when your emotions are disproportionate. Being aware of these things can help you remain distanced from the situation and not get caught up in irrational emotions.
- Wait before you react. If you are angry, remove yourself from the situation if possible, or simply pause and count to 10 slowly. Only make decisions and react once you have cooled down and have had time to rationally reflect on the situation.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. Getting angry over things you cannot control, such as traffic jams and broken appliances, serves no purpose. It will simply put you in an irritable mood. Keep your eye on the bigger picture and use your energy to be productive and think of possible solutions.
- Don’t fall into the trap of always blaming others. Take responsibility for your own behaviors and learn to accept that we all make mistakes.
- Find your sense of humor. Many situations that cause us anger can be turned around and viewed from humorous point of view
- Learn to face your emotions and deal with them as they come. Talk out your emotions with someone close to you and look for underlying causes.
- Engage in regular physical activities such as sports, aerobics, brisk walking, running, or dancing. Exercise is a great way to work out any stress and unresolved anger.
What are the ingredients?
Behavior-Rite™ is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients in homeopathic potencies: Anacardium 30C, Cina 30C, Chamomilla 30C, Thea 30C, Viola Tri 30C
- Anacardium (30C) is especially indicated when there are psychological problems that may lead the child to feel an inner conflict of will, sometimes feeling as though he/she is trapped between good and evil. This may be expressed in changeable behavior – for example such children may be very affectionate one minute, then suddenly become spiteful and angry, tending to curse and disrespect their parents. There is often low self-esteem and the child may experience concentration problems, especially when under stress.
- Cina (30C) is typically seen as a children’s remedy and is given for children who experience significant irritability when they are reprimanded. Such children often do not like to be touched or even looked at and tend to be restless, especially at night. Children who benefit from Cina often feel like they have done something wrong and this manifests itself as obstinacy and irritability.
- Chamomilla (30C) is often given to children who are difficult to comfort unless they are being held or carried around, as well as children who tend to be hypersensitive and irritable, often demanding things which, when given, are then discarded.
- Thea (30C) is useful for individuals with an overactive nervous system, who tend to quarrel over the smallest things. Children and adults who tend to be restless and even sometimes violent will benefit from Thea.
- Viola Tri (30C) is best suited to children who are prone to disobedience and can also be very helpful in the treatment of obstinate skin problems such as eczema, itching and scaling.
How do I use Behavior-Rite?
For initial use, depress the spray pump until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use three 3 daily for best results.
Adults: Spray 3 times per use use.
Children 2-12: Spray 2 times per use.
Homeopathic medicine is best used in a clean mouth approximately 30 minutes before or after food.
For additional brain and emotional support, Behavior-Rite™ may be used along with any of the following remedies:
Get support with regular use.
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Behavior-Rite™ will last 25 to 30 days, depending on the amount taken and frequency of use.