What is AdrenoBoost?
AdrenoBoost is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that can be used consistently for adrenal support, and to maintain systemic balance in the endocrine system and healthy cortisol hormone levels.
AdrenoBoost contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining hormonal balance and providing adrenal support, thereby helping to maintain balanced metabolism, energy levels, sleep patterns and routine, healthy performance of the immune system.
AdrenoBoost can make all the difference, without compromising health and without the risk of serious side effects.
AdrenoBoost is also a great supplemental formula to herbal Thyroid Assist™ which helps to maintain normal thyroid gland functioning and thyroid hormone levels. Taken together, these remedies can promote healthy stress levels while maintaining balance in the endocrine system.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Sustained support through adrenal aid
The adrenal glands are two walnut-sized structures in the body, situated above each kidney. They consist of two separate regions: an inner adrenal medulla, surrounded by an outer adrenal cortex.
The adrenal gland function is related to the wide variety of hormones released by these structures and is mostly directed by the body’s response to stressors and the chemicals released when certain environments are presented. The adrenal gland regulates cortisol levels, which in turn stimulates conversion of proteins to carbohydrates, supports blood sugar levels and promotes glycogen storage in the liver by the adrenal glands – thereby providing the body with the energy it needs to function well.
The cortisol hormone is often referred to as the stress hormone, as it is involved in the body’s response to stress. The cortisol hormone has an immunosuppressive action. Balance and systemic equilibrium of the adrenal glands can in turn positively contribute to good metabolic rate, a strong immune system, healthy energy levels, and normal sleep states.
The natural way
The adrenal glands are sensitive body structures, responsible for many functions in the body. Overall health, as well as the well-being and optimum functioning of the adrenal glands, should be addressed. Relaxation methods as well as eating a healthy, balanced diet and exercising regularly can all be of great benefit to adrenal health.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the functioning of adrenal glands.
What are the ingredients?
AdrenoBoost is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Eleuthero, Astragalus, Ashwagandha, Licorice, Ginger.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) supports energy, circulation and natural vitality, and acts as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5.) Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to support the body’s natural ability to deal with stress (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121.). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for its tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels.
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous) has been used as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Its immuno-supportive polysaccharides and other active ingredients are useful in supporting a healthy immune system (Wang DC. “Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte.” Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989; 11:180-183.). The main constituents of Astragalus membranaceus include polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids (Bombardelli E, Pozzi R. “Polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties from Astragalus membranaceus and pharmaceutical compositions containing them.” Eur pat 441278 A1; 1994) (Lin LZ, He XG, Lindenmaier M, et al. “Liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry study of the flavonoids of the roots of Astragalus mongholicus and A. membranaceus.” J Chromatogr A 2000; 876:87-95) (Sun Y, Hersh E, Lee SL, McLaughlin M, Loo T, Mavligit G. “Preliminary observations on the effects of the Chinese medicinal herbs Astragalus membranaceus and Ligustrum lucidum on lymphocyte blastogenic responses.” J Biol Response Mod . 1983; 2:227-237).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a shrub that has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda, a health system from India (Withania somnifora. Thorne Research, Inc. http://www.thorne.com/altmedrev/.fulltext/9/2/211.pdf. Accessed August 7, 2012.). After testing an ashwagandha extract on laboratory rats, scientists learned that this plant has adaptogentic properties (Bhattacharya SK, Muruganandam AV. “Adaptogenic Activity of Withania somnifera: an Experimental Study Using a Rat Model…” Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior. Accessed August 7, 2012.).
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an herb that has been studied for its effects on body fat, the immune system and indigestion. In a study, the immune activities of mice were supported after the mice were given compounds from licorice (Hong YK et al. “Effects of Glycyrrhiza Glabra Polysaccharides on Immune and Antioxidant Activities in High-Fat Mice.” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 2009; 45 (1): 61-4. Accessed August 7, 2012.).
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is an herb that’s often used as a spice in food and as a flavoring in drinks. In a study done in the U.S., scientists found that ginger could promote feelings of fullness in men (Mansour MS et al. “Ginger Consumption Enhances the Thermic Effect of Food and Promotes Feelings of Satiety Without Affecting Metabolic and Hormonal Parameters in Overweight Men: A Pilot Study.” [published online ahead of print April 5 2007] Metabolism. 2012. Accessed August 7, 2012.).
Many digestive, antinausea, cold and flu dietary supplements sold in the United States contain ginger extract as an ingredient.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
How do I use AdrenoBoost?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-11: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Note: It is recommended that AdrenoBoost be used concurrently with Thyroid Assist™ to further support endocrine system functioning and maintain normal thyroid gland functioning.
Caution: Do not use within 4 hours of bedtime. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Not recommended for people with Cushings Disease, hyperadrenocorticism or together with stimulant drugs or caffeine. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AdrenoBoost at full adult dosage (0.50 mL 3 times daily) will last approximately 40 days.