Features and Benefits:
- Compact 4″ spool of .030″ diameter 1 lb ER5356 aluminum MIG welding wire for portable machines
- General purpose aluminum MIG welding wire for most aluminum alloys
- Designed to produce high tensile strength, low porosity welds on Aluminum with shield gas
- Provides high quality welds provides surfaces are free of all contaminates
- Product requires shield gas of 100% Argon (AR), no CO2 mix will provide clean weld
ER5356 is the most versatile .030″ aluminum welding wire and is designed to provide quality welds on most aluminum alloys provided there is no oxidized or oil on surfaces. Product may be used in all directions and does require the use of 100% ARGON shield gas. ALL torch components (tips, wire conduit liner, drive rolls, etc.) should be used on aluminum only to aviod any contamination.