Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
List of Barangays in Calamba City in the Laguna Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Kalsada | Banadero | Banlic | Barandal | Barangay 1 | Barangay 2 | Barangay 3 | Barangay 4 | Barangay 5 | Barangay 6 | Barangay 7 | Batino | Bubuyan | Bucal | Bunggo | Burol | Camaligan | Canlubang | Halang | Hornalan | Kay-Anlog | La Mesa | Laguerta | Lawa | Lecheria | Lingga | Looc | Mabato | Majada Labas | Makiling | Mapagong | Masili | Maunong | Mayapa | Paciano Rizal | Palingon | Palo-Alto | Pansol | Parian | Prinza | Punta | Puting Lupa | Real | Saimsim | Sampiruhan | San Cristobal | San Jose | San Juan | Sirang Lupa | Sucol | Tulo (Milagrosa) | Turbina | Ulango | Uwisan
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Turbina Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calamba City, Laguna|
Calamba City, Laguna
Turbina Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Turbina is one of the Barangays of Calamba City.
- Calamba City is in the Province of Laguna
- Laguna is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Turbina
People of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Total Population of Turbina
Elected Government Officials of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Elected Turbina Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Barangay Captain, Nemencia M. Lizardo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 1, Virgilio M. Ocampo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 2, Reynaldo C. De Leon
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 3, Ernesto K. Fajardo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 4, Efren F. Abonal
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 5, Gregorio A. Mesina
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 6, Rogelio M. Paral
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 7, Juanario O. Vivas
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, SK Chairman, Gedion C. Ocampo
Businesses in Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Turbina.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Turbina
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Turbina, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The schools in Turbina
Economy of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Turbina, Calamba City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Turbina, Calamba City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Turbina, Calamba City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Turbina. This will help boost the local economy of Turbina. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Turbina landmarks here.
- Places to see in Turbina:
Fiestas and Traditions of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Fiesta date of Turbina
Your Story about Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Tell your story about Turbina. You can talk about the good things in Turbina or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Turbina. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Turbina? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Turbina. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Turbina? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Turbina? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Turbina.
- PH Polo Open title up for grabs
- Saturday, March 8, 2014 12:01 am
- THE thrill, spill and frenetic chases in the first Philippine Polo Open 2014 reach its climax tomorrow when Globalport Pilipinas and San Miguel Corporation clash in a one-game face-off at the Manila Polo Club.
- A throng of fabulous spectators who love to watch athletes competing atop lovely horses, also known as The Sport of Kings, is expected to witness the hard and exhilarating action in the exclusive playground of the rich and famous with Globalport of Mikee Romero hoping to pull the rug from under the favored squad of Iñigo Zobel. .................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl joins celebration of International Women's Day
- Sunday, March 8, 2014 6:32 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - Malacañang on Saturday recognized the contribution of Filipino women to nation-building as the Philippines joins the global celebration of the International Women's Day.
- "Ngayon taon, kinikilala natin ang kababaihang Pilipina na naging katalista ng pagbabago at nagpapakita ng kakaibang tapang, katatagan, kalinga at pagmamahal sa kani-kanilang pamilya at pamayanan sa gitna ng unos at trahedya na puminsala sa ating bansa noong nakaraang taon," said Presidential Communications Operations Office Secretary Herminio Coloma Jr. in a report by the state news agency ..................... Full Story»
- Index hurdles 6,500-mark to hit 4-month high
- Saturday, March 7, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The strong performance of local companies and less anxieties over Ukraine pushed the main stock index to a four-month high yesterday.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index jumped 0.94 percent or 60.68 points to 6,516.82, its best closing since ending at 6,519.58 on Nov. 5. The broader All Shares index gained 0.75 percent or 29.15 points to 3,910.63 ..................... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Turbina.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Turbina, Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Laguna, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Turbina, Calamba City?
We want to give the people of Turbina the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Turbina is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Turbina participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Turbina.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.