Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
List of Barangays (54) in Calamba City in the Laguna Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Kalsada | Banadero | Banlic | Barandal | Barangay 1 | Barangay 2 | Barangay 3 | Barangay 4 | Barangay 5 | Barangay 6 | Barangay 7 | Batino | Bubuyan | Bucal | Bunggo | Burol | Camaligan | Canlubang | Halang | Hornalan | Kay-Anlog | La Mesa | Laguerta | Lawa | Lecheria | Lingga | Looc | Mabato | Majada Labas | Makiling | Mapagong | Masili | Maunong | Mayapa | Milagrosa (Tulo) | Paciano Rizal | Palingon | Palo-Alto | Pansol | Parian | Prinza | Punta | Puting Lupa | Real | Saimsim | Sampiruhan | San Cristobal | San Jose | San Juan | Sirang Lupa | Sucol | Turbina | Ulango | Uwisan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Turbina Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calamba City, Laguna|
Calamba City, Laguna
Turbina Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Turbina is one of the Barangays of Calamba City.
- Calamba City is in the Province of Laguna
- Laguna is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Turbina
People of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Total Population of Turbina
Elected Government Officials of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Elected Turbina Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Manalo, Rodel Villanueva
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Fajardo, Ernesto Katigbak
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Abonal, Efren Francia
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Dela Cruz, Isabelita Manalo
- Barangay Kagawad <:> De Leon, Reynaldo Carurucan
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Bustillo, Noriel Raymundo
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Onte Jr, Eduardo De Gala
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Paral, Rogelio Marquez
- Elected Turbina Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Barangay Captain, Nemencia M. Lizardo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 1, Virgilio M. Ocampo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 2, Reynaldo C. De Leon
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 3, Ernesto K. Fajardo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 4, Efren F. Abonal
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 5, Gregorio A. Mesina
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 6, Rogelio M. Paral
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, Kagawad 7, Juanario O. Vivas
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Turbina, SK Chairman, Gedion C. Ocampo
Businesses in Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Turbina.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Turbina
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Turbina, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The schools in Turbina
Economy of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Turbina, Calamba City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Turbina, Calamba City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Turbina, Calamba City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Turbina. This will help boost the local economy of Turbina. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Turbina landmarks here.
- Places to see in Turbina:
Fiestas and Traditions of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Fiesta date of Turbina
Your Story about Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Tell your story about Turbina. You can talk about the good things in Turbina or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Turbina. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Turbina? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Turbina. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Turbina? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Turbina? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Turbina.
- POC going all out for 2015 SEA Games
- Friday, October 24, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - From its token participation in the 2013 SEA Games in Myanmar, the Philippines is looking at a full contingent for next year’s SEA Games in Singapore.
- “Let’s not talk about numbers here. But why limit it if we have 600 athletes that can win medals” Philippine Olympic Committee president Jose “Peping” Cojuangco said yesterday .............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines ranked as one of the 'best countries to visit in 2015'
- Friday, October 24, 2014 4:54 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – The Philippines has been named as one of the "best countries to visit in 2015" by the Lonely Planet, the largest travel book guide publisher in the world.
- The countries were chosen by the travel book guide’s staff, bloggers who have been to the Philippines and in-house travel experts. They judged the countries based on the fun and excitement that each can offer to its visitors. As per the ranking, the Philippines ranks 8th worldwide ........................ Full Story»
- EU to enhance trade relations with Phl
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:33 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - European Union (EU) countries are open to raise trade relationships with the Philippines through the Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) and the Philippines Customs and Tariff Act.
- If approved, there would be a full removal of tariffs on 2/3 of Philippine products that will be exported to the EU. Tariff costs would be reduced as much as 15 percent, which would help in solving the port congestion in Manila ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Turbina.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Turbina, Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Laguna, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Turbina, Calamba City?
We want to give the people of Turbina the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Turbina is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Turbina participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Turbina.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.