Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
Barangays of Marikina City, within the NCR - Second District in the Republic of the Philippines
Barangka • Calumpang • Concepcion Uno • Concepcion Dos • Fortune • Industrial Valley • Jesus De La Peña • Malanday • Marikina Heights • Nangka • Parang • San Roque • Santa Elena • Santo Niño • Tañong • Tumana
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Marikina City Map Locator
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
Location of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
Tumana is located in partly Edgewater Suddivision
History of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
Tumana is a part of Conception Uno, and By the help of the people of conception Uno, Tumana was born by Plebisto headed by Mar Andes President of Marikina City Concerned Citizen Organization (MARCCCOR)
- Source: Tumana LGU
Barangay Tumana is a medium sized real state, bounded at the northwest side of Marikina and a vast farmland extending to the sierra madre, in the north of Barangay Nangka, south of Malanday and guarded by the river within the west side. Tumana under city ordinance no. 70 series of 2005 was created the 16th barangay of Marikina City coming from the Barangay concepcion Uno on March 4, 2006 plebiscite. The barrio most rich pasture land predominantly as an agriculturl land best suited for vegetable farming. Being so close to the river, the area was largely inhabited by different species and plants. The fertility of the soil attracted a number of peasants and tenants, thus leading to the construction and establishing permanent settlers and resettlement sites. Later on, the increasing population drove the settlers and expanded towards Farmers Avenue 1, Ampalaya, Kabayan 1 Road, Farmers 2, Angels Santos, Roga and Doña Petra Road 1-5. The name Tumana was derived from being agricultural or being vegetable farm land that usually well known and verse by the people.
People of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
Total Population of Tumana 10,000 families and estimated 12,000 Voters
Local Government Unit LGU of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
- Barangay Hotline Number: 477-3817 or 09239967011
- Elected Tumana Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Ancheta, Ziffred Amansec
- Barangay Kagawad :> Capacio, Geronides Escototo
- Barangay Kagawad :> Ceguerra, Jimmy Mendoza
- Barangay Kagawad :> Carurucan, Crispin Enriquez
- Barangay Kagawad :> Ladesma, Dennis Propogo
- Barangay Kagawad :> Delos Santos, Francisco Gabriel
- Barangay Kagawad :> Garcia, Amado Dumalanta
- Barangay Kagawad :> Colasino, Perlito Edem
- Committee on Senior Citizens & Committee on Women and Family Affairs - Hon. Emelia Agulto
- Committee on Peace and Order, Public Safety and Security - Hon. Oscar Frank Rabe
- Committee onLivelihood and Education - Hon.Crispin Carurucan
- Committee on Good Governance and Ethics & Accountabilities and Cultural Activities - Hon. Francisco Delos Santos
- Committee on Transportation, Ways and Means - Hon. Amado Garcia
- Committee on Health and Sanitation - Hon.Jimmy Ceguerra
- Committee on Infrastracture - Hon Nestor Impron
- Committee on Youth and Sports Development - SK Chairman Rogene Isidro
Businesses in Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
The schools in Tumana
Economy of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tumana, Marikina City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Tumana, Marikina City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tumana, Marikina City. Where does the energy source of this city come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resouces.
Tourists Attractions of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
- Penafrancia Festival every 3rd week of september its a tourist attractions of Tumana
Fiestas and Traditions of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
- Nuestra senora de Penafrancia Festival yearly celebrate INA every September
- On the 28th of January the Dona Petra which is a part of Barangay Tumana is celebrating its feast.
Your Story about Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
You story about Tumana
Marikina City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Photo Gallery of Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
- Tumana, Marikina City, Philippines
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.