Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Baybay Norte •
Baybay Sur •
Buenavista Norte •
Buenavista Sur •
Bugtong Lumangan •
Bugtong Naulid, Miagao •
Cubay Ubos •
Kirayan Norte •
Kirayan Sur •
Kirayan Tacas •
La Consolacion •
Nam-o Norte •
Nam-o Sur •
Pungtod Monteclaro •
Pungtod Naulid •
San Fernando •
San Jose •
San Rafael •
Ubos Ilawod •
Ubos Ilaya •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines|
Miagao within Iloilo
Taal Barangay Seal Picture
Taal Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Taal is one of the Barangays of Miagao.
- Miagao is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Taal
People of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Taal
Elected Government Officials of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Taal Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Taal.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Taal
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Taal, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Taal
Economy of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Taal, Miagao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Taal, Miagao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Taal, Miagao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Taal. This will help boost the local economy of Taal. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Taal landmarks here.
- Places to see in Taal:
Fiestas and Traditions of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Taal
Your Story about Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Taal. You can talk about the good things in Taal or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Taal. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Taal? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Taal. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Taal, Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Taal? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Taal? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Taal.
- POC eyes 20 athletes to Youth Olympic Games
- Monday, March 10, 2014 1:49 am
- MANILA, Philippines — Left without a medal in the previous edition, the Philippine Olympic Committee hopes to field 20 athletes in 13 of 28 sports in the coming Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China.
- Only archers Luis Gabriel Moreno and Bianca Roxas-Gotuaco and golfers Princess Superal and Mia Legaspi have qualified for the team ..................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl investors most upbeat on econ growth prospects
- Monday, March 10, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine investors are the most upbeat in Asia over economic growth prospects, according to a survey conducted by Manulife Financial.
- Manulife Investor Sentiment Index for Asia showed that Philippine investor sentiment, along with a growing interest towards equities, lifted overall regional investor sentiment slightly higher in the fourth quarter of 2013. ..................... Full Story»
- Phl attempts world’s largest human woman symbol
- Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - A total of 10,168 men and women assembled in Rizal Park’s open field early yesterday to achieve one goal – to set a Guinness world record for the largest human woman symbol.
- Organizers of the event – Coca-Cola Philippines and the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) – said that while they still have to submit documents, photographs and video footage of the event to the Guinness office in London, they are optimistic that they have set a new global record ..................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Taal
- Taal, Miagao Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Taal.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Taal, Miagao Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Taal, Miagao?
We want to give the people of Taal the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Taal is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Taal participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Taal.