Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
Alvindia Segundo •
Balibago I •
Balibago II •
Cut-cut I •
Cut-cut II •
Dela Paz •
San Carlos •
San Francisco •
San Isidro •
San Jose •
San Jose de Urquico •
San Juan de Mata •
San Luis •
San Manuel •
San Miguel •
San Nicolas •
San Pablo •
San Pascual •
San Rafael •
San Roque •
San Sebastian •
San Vicente •
Santa Cruz •
Santa Maria •
Santo Cristo •
Santo Domingo •
Santo Niño •
Sapang Maragul •
Sapang Tagalog •
Sepung Calzada •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Tarlac City, Philippines|
Map locator of Tarlac City within the Province of Tarlac
Location of Tarlac Province
Please Upload Picture
Location of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
History of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
In the western part of Tarlac town at a distance of about 61/2 kilometers, a land share a certain barrio called Sapang Maragul is located. According to the descendants of the founders of the barrio it got its name from a creek. The creek is known to be very deep, and the depth is about the length of a whole bamboo pole. The creek runs to look more a narrow creek.
In the early part of the 18th century, Sapang Maragul was merely a forest land. At that time only about eighty people settled here as the 1st inhabitants composed of 2 families only, the Espinosa and Taguines. Through hand work and perseverance, this forest hand cleared each family got it's shared of the cleared land, some of the converted into farm lands and part of it as home lots.
As years passed by generations to generations, the clearing of the forest land expanded and gradually became a progressive barrio. In 1918 one-room school building was constructed out of bamboo, cagon and sawali through self-help. At the time, the spirit of Bayanihan was already evident among the barrio people. The 1st school pupils were under the change of Mr. Ivan Saavedra. In 1937, this one-room building was demolished and its place, a 2-room semi permanent school building was constructed, the teachers this year were Ms. Pilar Espinosa and Mr. Luis Rivera. Again gradually, the educational phase of the barrios progress went on & by about 1949, the 2 room building was expanded to a 4 room building then the construction of a Home Economics and an Industrial Arts building followed, then another 2-rooms was constructed making it possible to house a complete elementary instruction. Today. It can boast of having a beautiful site of school buildings properly aligned.
People who came from other places visiting the barrio for the 1st time have the 1st impulse to see the long narrow and deep creek. It still remain in its place but no longer as deep as it was then, it was silted with earth caused by pipes dipped in it for the irrigation purposes and maybe by the changing whether of the new world.
The language spoken is generally Kapampangan and other dialect are spoken because of in flocks. Some of the dialects spoken are Ilocano's, Pangasinense's, Tagalog's and others.
- Land Area - 1400 hectares
- Population - 6000 (as per as estimate)
- School site area - 9743 sq. meters
- Products - rice, corn, mango, camote
- Main occupation - farming
Elected Government Officials of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- Elected officials of ? for the term of 2010-2013
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Barangay Chairman, Arturo E. Taguines
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 1, Ranty P. Roman
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 2, Rolando B. Reyes
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 3, Rosendo D. De Guzman
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 4, Pedro E. David
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 5, Abelarda S. Paraiso
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 6, Antonio S. Suba Jr.
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 7, Jimmy DC. Galura
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, SK Chairman, Daniel Lorenzo J. Bate
Businesses in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Sapang Maragul
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes.
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Sapang Maragul, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
San Agustine Church
Schools in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
The schools in Sapang Maragul Sapang Maragul Elementary School
Economy of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City. Where does the energy source of this Tarlac City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sapang Maragul in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Sapang Maragul. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sapang Maragul landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sapang Maragul March 25-26
Your Story about Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
Tell your story about Sapang Maragul. You can talk about the good things in Sapang Maragul or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sapang Maragul. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Sapang Maragul? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sapang Maragul.
- Pictures of Sapang Maragul
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.