San Roque, Antipolo City, Philippines
Barangays of Antipolo City in the Rizal Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Nayon | Beverly Hills | Calawis | Cupang | Dalig | Dela Paz | Inarawan | Mambugan | Mayamot | Muntingdilaw | San Isidro | San Jose | San Juan | San Luis | San Roque | Santa Cruz
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
San Roque Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Antipolo City, Philippines|
Antipolo City, within the province of Rizal
San Roque Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- San Roque is one of the Barangays of Antipolo City.
- Antipolo City is in the Province of Rizal
- Rizal is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A (CALABARZON).
History of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Roque
People of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Total Population of San Roque
Elected Government Officials of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Elected San Roque Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay Cabasbas, Leandro Suarez
- Barangay Kagawad: Asumbra, Ian Ambrocio
- Barangay Kagawad: Abiog, Juanito Mactal
- Barangay Kagawad: Aquino, Lou Martin Nardo
- Barangay Kagawad: Serreon, Fernando Raymundo
- Barangay Kagawad: Caluma, Benjamin Gatlabayan
- Barangay Kagawad: Zapanta, Christopher Regino
- Barangay Kagawad: Panganiban, Jayson Gatlabayan
- Elected San Roque Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Barangay Captain, Armando G. Panganiban
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Leandro S. Cabasbas
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Armando G. Caluma
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Fernando C. Masaquel
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Christopher R. Zapanta
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Ian A. Asumbra
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Lambert Z. Oliveros
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Edmundo E. Pedraja
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), SK Chairman, Arvin P. Casinsinan
Businesses in San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Roque.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Roque
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Roque, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The schools in San Roque
Economy of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Roque, Antipolo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Roque, Antipolo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Roque, Antipolo City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Roque. This will help boost the local economy of San Roque. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Roque landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Roque:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Roque
Your Story about San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Tell your story about San Roque. You can talk about the good things in San Roque or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Roque. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Roque? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Roque. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Roque? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Roque? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Roque.
- PCSO, Philracom, MJC, sign pact for Presidential Gold Cup
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 12:01 am
- THE Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office, the Philippine Racing Commission, and the Manila Jockey Club inked an agreement for the staging of the 43rd PCSO Presidential Gold Cup at MJC’s San Lazaro Leisure Park in Carmona, Cavite.
- The MoA was signed yesterday at the Manila Golf Club by PCSO Vice-Chairman and General Manager Jose Ferdinand M. Rojas II, Philracom Chairman Andrew A. Sanchez, and MJC Chairman Alfonso Reyno Jr. and President and COO Alfonso “King” G. Reyno III ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi climbs to 7,100 level
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 5:07 pm
- THE LOCAL stock barometer ascended to the 7,100 level on Wednesday, riding on buoyant regional markets.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index added 53.31 points or 0.76 percent to close at 7,108.80, rising for the third straight session ........ Full Story»
- British firms upbeat on PH, seen expanding local operations
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015 1:27 am
- Bilateral trade between the Philippines and the United Kingdom is expected to surge by about 30 to 50 percent to well over $2 billion this year, as British firms remained optimistic of their prospects here.
- The United Kingdom is also expected to remain the largest European investor in the Philippines this year with its foreign direct investment stock currently at $5 billion, said Iain Mansfield, director of the UK Trade and Investment office in Manila ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki San Roque, Antipolo City?
We want to give the people of San Roque the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Roque is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Roque participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Roque.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Roque.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Roque, Antipolo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Antipolo City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Roque, Antipolo City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.