San Roque, Antipolo City, Philippines
Barangays of Antipolo City in the Rizal Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Nayon | Beverly Hills | Calawis | Cupang | Dalig | Dela Paz | Inarawan | Mambugan | Mayamot | Muntingdilaw | San Isidro | San Jose | San Roque | San Juan | San Luis | Santa Cruz
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
San Roque Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Antipolo City, Philippines|
Antipolo City, within the province of Rizal
San Roque Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- San Roque is one of the Barangays of Antipolo City.
- Antipolo City is in the Province of Rizal
- Rizal is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A (CALABARZON).
History of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Roque
People of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Total Population of San Roque
Elected Government Officials of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Elected San Roque Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Barangay Captain, Armando G. Panganiban
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Leandro S. Cabasbas
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Armando G. Caluma
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Fernando C. Masaquel
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Christopher R. Zapanta
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Ian A. Asumbra
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Lambert Z. Oliveros
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Edmundo E. Pedraja
- Rizal, City Of Antipolo, San Roque (Pob.), SK Chairman, Arvin P. Casinsinan
Businesses in San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Roque.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Roque
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Roque, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
The schools in San Roque
Economy of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Roque, Antipolo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Roque, Antipolo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Roque, Antipolo City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Roque. This will help boost the local economy of San Roque. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Roque landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Roque:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Roque
Your Story about San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Tell your story about San Roque. You can talk about the good things in San Roque or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Roque. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Roque? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Roque. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Roque? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Roque? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Roque.
- Cordova surges to Phl 1st rowing gold
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:00 am
- NAY PYI TAW – Nestor Cordova won rowing’s first gold in the Southeast Asian Games while the Philippine men’s basketball team stood on the podium to receive the gold medal it already earned a day earlier in a couple gold medal triumphs that gave the Philippines brief moments of celebration in the 27th SEA Games here yesterday.
- Opting to stay behind in the four-team competition instead of moving ahead at the start, Cordova worked his way to the lead three-fourth of the way before overtaking the field to win the gold in the single sculls at the Pathelin (Nge Saung Beach)...............Full Story»
News and Events
- OFW inflows hit record high
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Cash remittances from Filipinos overseas, which help boost domestic consumption, surged to a record high in October amid steady demand for skilled and professional workers, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) reported yesterday.
- Remittances went up seven percent to a record $2.062 billion in October from $1.928 billion in the same month last year.........Full Story»
- Kerry starts two-day PH visit Tuesday
- Monday, December 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- MANILA, Philippines — United States Secretary of State John F. Kerry will arrive in the Philippines on Tuesday to discuss with President Benigno Aquino III the “broadening of economic and security cooperation” between the two countries, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said Monday.
- DFA Spokesperson Raul Hernandez said Kerry, who will visit typhoon-devastated Tacloban City, is expected to tackle issues on humanitarian assistance and disaster response.........Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki San Roque, Antipolo City?
We want to give the people of San Roque the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Roque is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Roque participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Roque.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Roque.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Roque, Antipolo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Antipolo City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Rizal, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Roque, Antipolo City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.