San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
San Rafael Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Narciso Zambales|
San Narciso, Zambales
Zambales within the Philippines
San Rafael Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
- San Rafael is one of the Barangays of San Narciso.
- San Narciso is in the Province of Zambales
- Zambales is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Rafael
People of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of San Rafael
Elected Government Officials of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected San Rafael Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Sebastian S Gamboa
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Anthony F Leoligao
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Marvin F Manangan
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Adelina F Gamboa
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Jimmy A Cawagas
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Gil N Rosagaran
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Rizalinda A Falaminiano
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Pinafiel P Curimao
- Zambales, San Narciso, San Rafael (Pob.), SK Chairman, Maica Claricel C Ballon
Businesses in San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Rafael, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in San Rafael
Economy of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Rafael, San Narciso you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Rafael, San Narciso, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Rafael, San Narciso. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Rafael. This will help boost the local economy of San Rafael. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Rafael landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Rafael:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Rafael
Your Story about San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about San Rafael. You can talk about the good things in San Rafael or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Rafael. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Rafael? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Rafael. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Rafael? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Rafael? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Rafael.
- Velalo leads Ph winners in Asian triathlon meet
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:01 am
- SBMA, Olongapo City— Brent Velalo led a 1-2-3 finish for young Filipino triathletes in the male 13-15 category even as their female counterparts grabbed two more medals as the young triathletes gave host Philippines a flying start in the 2015 ASTC Asian Triathlon Cup co-presented by SPEEDO and Philippine Sports Commission on Saturday at the Malawaan Park inside Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
- Not to be outdone, Hong Kong triathletes also made their presence felt by sweeping the male and female Junior Elite crowns in the event organized by Triathlon Association of the Philippines (TRAP) in cooperation with Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) and sanctioned by the Asian Triathlon Confederation (ASTC) and International Triathlon Union (ITU) .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Forex reserves to remain stable in next 2 yrs – BSP
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s foreign exchange reserves should remain stable over the next two years despite uneven global growth, the Bangko Sentral ng PIlipinas said yesterday.
- BSP Governor Amando M. Tetangco Jr. said that despite estimated weaker growth in emerging markets and recovery in advanced economies, the Philippines should still enjoy a current account surplus, resulting in adequate gross international reserves (GIR) ........................ Full Story»
- Moody’s: Q1 growth likely reached 7.3%
- Friday, April 24, 2015
- The Philippines’s economic growth likely bounced back in the first three months of this year to top its multiyear high growth in early 2013, as infrastructure investment, government spending and domestic demand are seen to push the economy to a strong growth this year, the research arm of an international credit watcher said.
- In its latest Asia-Pacific Economic Preview, Moody’s Analytics said that gross domestic product (GDP) growth in the Philippines likely ticked up a notch to 7.3 percent in the quarter ending March this year, from the 6.9-percent growth seen in the last three months of 2014 ........................ Full Story»
- San Rafael, San Narciso Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Rafael.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Rafael, San Narciso Zambales Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zambales, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Rafael, San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki San Rafael, San Narciso?
We want to give the people of San Rafael the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Rafael is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Rafael participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Rafael.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.