San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Bagong Buhay •
Bagong Buhay II •
Bagong Buhay III •
Ciudad Real •
Dulong Bayan •
Fatima II •
Fatima III •
Fatima IV •
Fatima V •
Francisco Homes-Guijo •
Francisco Homes-Mulawin •
Francisco Homes-Narra •
Francisco Homes-Yakal •
Gumaoc Central •
Gumaoc East •
Gumaoc West •
Lawang Pari •
Minuyan II •
Minuyan III •
Minuyan IV •
Minuyan Proper •
Minuyan V •
Paradise III •
Poblacion I •
San Isidro •
San Manuel •
San Martin •
San Martin II •
San Martin III •
San Martin IV •
San Pedro •
San Rafael •
San Rafael I •
San Rafael III •
San Rafael IV •
San Rafael V •
San Roque •
Santa Cruz •
Santa Cruz II •
Santa Cruz III •
Santa Cruz IV •
Santa Cruz V •
Santo Cristo •
Santo Niño •
Santo Niño II •
Sapang Palay •
St. Martin de Porres •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- San Jose del Monte City is in the Bulacan province and within Region III in central Luzon. San Jose del Monte City is a 1st class Component City and Urban.
List of Municipalities in the Bulacan province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Angat | Balagtas | Baliuag | Bocaue | Bulacan | Bustos | Calumpit | Doña Remedios Trinidad | Guiguinto | Hagonoy | Marilao | Norzagaray | Obando | Pandi | Paombong | Plaridel | Pulilan | San Ildefonso | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Maria
Cities in the Province of Bulacan: Malolos City (Capital) | Meycauayan City | San Jose Del Monte City
Seal of San Jose Del Monte City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan Province|
Map Location of San Jose Del Monte City in Bulacan
Map location of Bulacan Province
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
San Jose Del Monte City Hall
- San Jose del Monte City has a total of 59 barangays
- San Jose del Monte City is in the "4th" Voting Congressional District of Bulacan.
- Registered Voters of San Jose del Monte City as of (2010) = 204,515
- Population of San Jose del Monte City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 439,090
- Land Area of San Jose del Monte City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 10,553
- San Jose del Monte City is a 1st class Component City and Urban.
- San Jose del Monte City is in the Bulacan province and within Region III in central Luzon.
Geography of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Geography of San Jose del Monte City
Location of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- 14.8139° N, 121.0453° E - San Jose del Monte, Coordinates
San Jose del Monte City is located ....
History of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- article below is from:www.bulacan.gov.ph verbatim
Early accounts on the founding of this town, as gathered from the old people, yielded information that it was formerly a part of the town of Meycauayan. The town reportedly got its name from Saint Joseph whose statue was found was a veritable forest; the hunters called it San Jose Del Monte. In all probability, the hunters reported their find to the parish priest of Meycauayan. It was said that the priest built a stone church at the site where the town proper is now located. The statue was installed in the new church. Extant Catholic Church records reveal that the first parish priest was Father Antonio de Moral. He took charge of the parish in 1845. The first town inhabitants came from Meycauayan.
During the revolt against Spain, the town became a battleground between the Katipuneros and the Spain forces. The revolutionists lost and the vengeful Spanish soldiers burned down the settlement. The town people fled for their lives to nearby towns.
At the advent of the American rule, it was made a part of Sta. Maria until 1918 when the town was created and Ciriaco Gallardo was appointed the first municipal president. Public schools where opened at the start of the American regime but due to the scarcity of the population, the highest grade organized was the fourth grade.
During the Japanese occupation, the town became an ideal hiding place of the Filipino guerillas because of the town's hilly and wooden terrain. When the Americans came, peace reigned but not for long. At the height of the Huk activity, the town was raided on October 10,1950. The Huks burned down the town hall. The town was raided for the second time on March 21, 1951. The Huks did not succeeded because of the precautionary measures instituted by the town officials. The Huk menace was gradually eliminated until the town became peaceful and progressive as we find it today.
With the coming of recent settlers to San Jose Del Monte, its population increased tremendously. In the past few years several residential subdivisions have been established here to accommodate the spilled-over population of Metro Manila.
Its proximity to Manila and Quezon City had made San Jose del Monte an ideal place for a quite and peaceful living. The place is hilly with a mountain background, the Sierra Madre that provides a panoramic backdrop to the town. San Jose del Monte promises to become one of the industrial sites in this part of the province with the way things are going.
People of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- Total Population of San Jose del Monte City as of May 1, 2010 census: 454,553
- Registered voters as of 2010 per the COMELEC: 180,599
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of San Jose del Monte City: Reynaldo Salvador San Pedro
- Vice-Mayor of San Jose del Monte City: Eduardo Sandoval Roquero Jr.
- Councilors of San Jose del Monte City:
- 1st District:
- BARTOLOME, EFREN JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 36745 10.56%
- REYES, JANET (NUP ) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 35525 10.21%
- ROBES, RICHIE (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 29984 8.61%
- AGUIRRE, IGNACIO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 27532 7.91%
- ABELA, JOEY (ARANGKADA) ARANGKADA SAN JOSEÑO 26176 7.52%
- CAPRICHO, GIOVANNY (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 25055 7.20%
- ROBES, CARMINIA (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 22292 6.40%
- CONCEPCION, CEL (ARANGKADA) ARANGKADA SAN JOSEÑO 19121 5.49%
- 2nd District:
- ACIBAL, BENJAMIN JR. (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 27276 10.48%
- DRIO, ROGELIO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 26027 10.00%
- POLICARPIO, REYNALDO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 25045 9.62%
- SAMERA, EUMIR (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 24822 9.53%
- AGAPITO, ROMEO (ARANGKADA) ARANGKADA SAN JOSEÑO 24612 9.45%
- DEL ROSARIO, IRENE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 23659 9.09%
- DALUZ, JOHN LEVI (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 20416 7.84%
- SAN PEDRO, KIT (NUP ) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 16067 6.17%
- Elected officials of for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Reynaldo Salvador San Pedro
- Vice-Mayor: Eduardo Sandoval Roquero Jr.
- 1st District:
- Efren Capa Bartolome Jr.
- Nolly Diaz Concepcion
- Janet Delos Santos Reyes
- Allan Ray Agbayani Baluyut
- Glenn Miranda Villano
- Giovanny Bo Capricho
- 2nd District:
- Elected officials of San Jose del Monte City for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Eduardo V. Roquero
- Vice-Mayor: Reynaldo Salvador San Pedro
- City Councilors:
- Mailing Address:
- CITY GOVERNMENT OF SAN JOSE DEL MONTE, BULACAN
- San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines 03023
- Tel: +63(44) 691-1916; 691-1234
- Fax: +63(44) 691-1916
Barangays Elected Officials of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan
Businesses in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- San Jose del Monte Realty
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in San Jose del Monte City, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
School year 2015-2016 starts Monday, June 1, 2015 and ends Friday, April 1, 2016, for public elementary and secondary schools. The SY will consist of 201 school days, inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training (INSET) break. The different school events and activities, including the number of school days per quarter, are contained in Enclosure No. 1. Source: Department of Education
The name of your school in San Jose del Monte City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Jose del Monte City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Jose del Monte City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within San Jose del Monte City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in San Jose del Monte City" page.
Natural Resources of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Jose del Monte City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of San Jose del Monte City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Jose del Monte City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of San Jose del Monte City.
Featured News of The Philippines
- Philippines, Japan ink deal for development projects in Mindanao
- Monday, May 25, 2015 1:16 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine and Japanese governments on Monday signed the grant agreement for community development in conflict-affected areas in Mindanao, according to the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA).
- NEDA Director-General Arsenio Balisacan and Chief Representative of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Philippines Office Noriaki Niwa, inked the grant agreement on behalf of the Philippine and Japanese governments, respectively ......................... Full Story»
- GDP growth seen at robust 6.6% in Q1
- Sunday, May 24, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine economic growth in the first quarter this year is seen remaining robust despite slowing in the fourth quarter of last year, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- The bank, in its latest Emerging Markets Weekly, has forecast Philippine growth to have settled at 6.6 percent in the first quarter, faster than the 5.6 percent posted in the same period last year, but slower than the 6.9 percent seen in the previous three months ......................... Full Story»
- Festivals and Events in May
Pattaraday Festival-May 1–5(Santiago city) ★ Katagman Festival - May 3(Oton,Iloilo) ★ Panagat Festival-May 2–8 (Buruanga, Aklan) ★ Binatbatan Festival of the Arts - First week of May, Vigan City ★ Obando Fertility Rites - May 17, 18 & 19 Obando, Bulacan ★ Domorokdok Festival-May 4 Botolan Zambales ★ Bariw Festival- May 14–15 Nabas, Aklan ★ Pahiyas Festival - May 15, Lucban, Quezon ★ Agawan Festival - May 15, Sariaya, Quezon ★ Araquio Festival - May, Gen.Tinio, Nueva Ecija ★ Pasayahan sa Lucena (St. Ferdinand) -May 30, Lucena, Philippines ★ Samahang Bulaklakan Festival - Last Sunday of May, Siniloan, Laguna ★ Tapusan Float Parade Festival - May 31, Alitagtag, Batangas ★ Festivity of Saint Michael - May 7–8 San Miguel, Panganiban, Catanduanes [Louie B. dela Cruz] ★ Binirayan Festival - May 1, San Jose de Buenavista, Antique ★ Araña`t Baluarte Festival- May 15 Gumaca, Quezon ★ Pista ng Banal na Krus- Every 2nd Saturday of May, Tanza, Navotas City ★ Pangisraan Festival- May 1–10 Calatrava, Romblon ★ Ati-atihan Festival - Last Saturday of May - Brgy. 7, Fermont Village, Victorias City, Neg. Occ. ★ Pastulan Festival- Every 2nd Saturday of May. San Pascual, Batangas
- Anton takes cadet novice solo lead, eyes Macau race
- Monday, May 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Inigo Anton turned in a strong runner-up finish in the Palawan leg of the National Karting Series and kept the lead in the Formula Cadet Novice Championship in Puerto Princesa, Palawan recently.
- Anton, of Castrol-Yokohama, took the pole in qualifying on board his Kart Plaza-Works Bell Kart and battled top contender Constantin Reisch for the lead at least four times ................................. Full Story»
Your Story about San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of San Jose del Monte City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Jose del Monte City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Jose del Monte City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.