San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Bagong Buhay •
Bagong Buhay II •
Bagong Buhay III •
Ciudad Real •
Dulong Bayan •
Fatima II •
Fatima III •
Fatima IV •
Fatima V •
Francisco Homes-Guijo •
Francisco Homes-Mulawin •
Francisco Homes-Narra •
Francisco Homes-Yakal •
Gumaoc Central •
Gumaoc East •
Gumaoc West •
Lawang Pari •
Minuyan II •
Minuyan III •
Minuyan IV •
Minuyan Proper •
Minuyan V •
Paradise III •
Poblacion I •
San Isidro •
San Manuel •
San Martin •
San Martin II •
San Martin III •
San Martin IV •
San Pedro •
San Rafael •
San Rafael I •
San Rafael III •
San Rafael IV •
San Rafael V •
San Roque •
Santa Cruz •
Santa Cruz II •
Santa Cruz III •
Santa Cruz IV •
Santa Cruz V •
Santo Cristo •
Santo Niño •
Santo Niño II •
Sapang Palay •
St. Martin de Porres •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- San Jose del Monte City is in the Bulacan province and within Region III in central Luzon. San Jose del Monte City is a 1st class Component City and Urban.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
List of Municipalities in the Bulacan province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Angat | Balagtas | Baliuag | Bocaue | Bulacan | Bustos | Calumpit | Doña Remedios Trinidad | Guiguinto | Hagonoy | Marilao | Norzagaray | Obando | Pandi | Paombong | Plaridel | Pulilan | San Ildefonso | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Maria
Cities in the Province of Bulacan: Malolos City (Capital) | Meycauayan City | San Jose Del Monte City
Seal of San Jose Del Monte City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan Province|
Map Location of San Jose Del Monte City in Bulacan
Map location of Bulacan Province
San Jose Del Monte City Hall
- San Jose del Monte City has a total of 59 barangays
- San Jose del Monte City is in the "4th" Voting Congressional District of Bulacan.
- Registered Voters of San Jose del Monte City as of (2010) = 204,515
- Population of San Jose del Monte City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 439,090
- Land Area of San Jose del Monte City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 10,553
- San Jose del Monte City is a 1st class Component City and Urban.
- San Jose del Monte City is in the Bulacan province and within Region III in central Luzon.
Geography of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Geography of San Jose del Monte City
Location of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
San Jose del Monte City is located ....
History of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- article below is from:www.bulacan.gov.ph verbatim
Early accounts on the founding of this town, as gathered from the old people, yielded information that it was formerly a part of the town of Meycauayan. The town reportedly got its name from Saint Joseph whose statue was found was a veritable forest; the hunters called it San Jose Del Monte. In all probability, the hunters reported their find to the parish priest of Meycauayan. It was said that the priest built a stone church at the site where the town proper is now located. The statue was installed in the new church. Extant Catholic Church records reveal that the first parish priest was Father Antonio de Moral. He took charge of the parish in 1845. The first town inhabitants came from Meycauayan.
During the revolt against Spain, the town became a battleground between the Katipuneros and the Spain forces. The revolutionists lost and the vengeful Spanish soldiers burned down the settlement. The town people fled for their lives to nearby towns.
At the advent of the American rule, it was made a part of Sta. Maria until 1918 when the town was created and Ciriaco Gallardo was appointed the first municipal president. Public schools where opened at the start of the American regime but due to the scarcity of the population, the highest grade organized was the fourth grade.
During the Japanese occupation, the town became an ideal hiding place of the Filipino guerillas because of the town's hilly and wooden terrain. When the Americans came, peace reigned but not for long. At the height of the Huk activity, the town was raided on October 10,1950. The Huks burned down the town hall. The town was raided for the second time on March 21, 1951. The Huks did not succeeded because of the precautionary measures instituted by the town officials. The Huk menace was gradually eliminated until the town became peaceful and progressive as we find it today.
With the coming of recent settlers to San Jose Del Monte, its population increased tremendously. In the past few years several residential subdivisions have been established here to accommodate the spilled-over population of Metro Manila.
Its proximity to Manila and Quezon City had made San Jose del Monte an ideal place for a quite and peaceful living. The place is hilly with a mountain background, the Sierra Madre that provides a panoramic backdrop to the town. San Jose del Monte promises to become one of the industrial sites in this part of the province with the way things are going.
People of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- Total Population of San Jose del Monte City as of May 1, 2010 census: 454,553
- Registered voters as of 2010: 180,599
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of San Jose del Monte City: Reynaldo Salvador San Pedro
- Vice-Mayor of San Jose del Monte City: Eduardo Sandoval Roquero Jr.
- Councilors of San Jose del Monte City:
- 1st District:
- BARTOLOME, EFREN JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 36745 10.56%
- REYES, JANET (NUP ) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 35525 10.21%
- ROBES, RICHIE (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 29984 8.61%
- AGUIRRE, IGNACIO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 27532 7.91%
- ABELA, JOEY (ARANGKADA) ARANGKADA SAN JOSEÑO 26176 7.52%
- CAPRICHO, GIOVANNY (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 25055 7.20%
- ROBES, CARMINIA (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 22292 6.40%
- CONCEPCION, CEL (ARANGKADA) ARANGKADA SAN JOSEÑO 19121 5.49%
- 2nd District:
- ACIBAL, BENJAMIN JR. (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 27276 10.48%
- DRIO, ROGELIO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 26027 10.00%
- POLICARPIO, REYNALDO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 25045 9.62%
- SAMERA, EUMIR (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 24822 9.53%
- AGAPITO, ROMEO (ARANGKADA) ARANGKADA SAN JOSEÑO 24612 9.45%
- DEL ROSARIO, IRENE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 23659 9.09%
- DALUZ, JOHN LEVI (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 20416 7.84%
- SAN PEDRO, KIT (NUP ) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 16067 6.17%
- Elected officials of for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Reynaldo Salvador San Pedro
- Vice-Mayor: Eduardo Sandoval Roquero Jr.
- 1st District:
- Efren Capa Bartolome Jr.
- Nolly Diaz Concepcion
- Janet Delos Santos Reyes
- Allan Ray Agbayani Baluyut
- Glenn Miranda Villano
- Giovanny Bo Capricho
- 2nd District:
- Elected officials of San Jose del Monte City for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Eduardo V. Roquero
- Vice-Mayor: Reynaldo Salvador San Pedro
- City Councilors:
- Mailing Address:
- CITY GOVERNMENT OF SAN JOSE DEL MONTE, BULACAN
- San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines 03023
- Tel: +63(44) 691-1916; 691-1234
- Fax: +63(44) 691-1916
Barangays Elected Officials of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan
Businesses in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in San Jose del Monte City. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in San Jose del Monte City
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in San Jose del Monte City
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in San Jose del Monte City
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- San Jose del Monte Realty
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in San Jose del Monte City, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
School year 2013-2014 starts June 3 and ends March 31, 2014, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The multisectoral Brigada Eskwela to prepare schools for the students’ return will be on May 21-26. Oplan Balik Eskwela will be from May 28 to June 8 while orientation on K to 12 for parents and other stakeholders will be on June 9.
Although private schools may deviate from the Department of Education (DepEd) calendar, they are enjoined not to start before June 3 and later than Aug 31.
School Year 2013-2014 in public elementary and high schools will start on June 3 and end on March 31, 2014 The name of your school in San Jose del Monte City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Jose del Monte City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Jose del Monte City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within San Jose del Monte City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in San Jose del Monte City" page.
Natural Resources of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Jose del Monte City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of San Jose del Monte City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Jose del Monte City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of San Jose del Monte City.
Featured News of The Philippines
- Remittances up 6% in Feb
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Remittances continued to rise in February amid sustained demand for Filipinos abroad, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) said yesterday.
- Personal remittances – consisting of cash and non-cash – went up six percent to $1.994 billion in February, bringing the two-month figure to $3.996 billion ....................... Full Story»
- PH airlines stand to gain much from FAA upgrade
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:14 am
- Now that the Philippines has regained its Category 1 status from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), expect the local airlines to reap the benefits of flying to more destinations in the United States, aviation consultancy CAPA Center for Aviation said in a report.
- The Category 1 safety rating was granted last week by the FAA six years after the Philippines satisfied the US agency’s requirements. The previous Category 2 prevented Philippine carriers operating in the US from expanding operations and blocked the entry of new players ....................... Full Story»
- Carabao Festival
- Date: May 14 - Location: Angono, Rizal
- Farmers pay tribute to their patron saints; a procession of carabao carts bearing a myriad local produce is held; prizes are awarded to the strongest and most beautifully decorated carabaos.
- Date: May 14 Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
- Hundreds of festively adorned carabaos are paraded by their farmer-owners on the street leading to the church; there the carabaos are made to kneel down as a homage to San Isidro de Labrado, the patron saint of farmers.
- Le Tour serves as Incheon Asiad qualifier
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The 2014 Le Tour de Filipinas firing off Monday in Clark, Pampanga will serve as part of the eliminations for members of the national team vying in this year’s Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea.
- According to PhilCycling president, Tagaytay City Rep. Abraham “Bambol” Tolentino, the top Filipino finishers in the 2014 Le Tour de Filipinas will have one wheel into the national pool for the Asian Games set from Sept. 19-Oct. 4 ....................... Full Story»
Your Story about San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about San Jose del Monte City. You can talk about the good things in San Jose del Monte City or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Jose del Monte City. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Jose del Monte City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.