San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Barangays of Iriga City, in the Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Antipolo • Cristo Rey • Del Rosario • Francia • La Anunciacion • La Medalla • La Purisima • La Trinidad • Niño Jesus • Perpetual Help • Sagrada • Salvacion • San Agustin • San Andres • San Antonio • San Francisco • San Isidro • San Jose • San Juan • San Miguel • San Nicolas • San Pedro • San Rafael • San Ramon • San Roque • San Vicente Norte • San Vicente Sur • Santa Cruz Norte • Santa Cruz Sur • Santa Elena • Santa Isabel • Santa Maria • Santa Teresita • Santiago • Santo Domingo • Santo Niño
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines|
Iriga City Location Map
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The Barangay Hall of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines is located at 13.42N 123.39E. Barangay boundaries: north San Isidro & San Nicolas, east San Miguel, west waras river and south Municipality of Nabua.
History of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Jose
Sometime in 1940's San Miguel has 2 sitios Cagmutyong (now Barangay Francia) and Tubog. In 1947 Tubog was officially named as Barrio San Jose (now Barangay San Jose). Followed by series of Fund raising especially aimed to build a chapel successfully accomplished by the inhabitants in the barangay. Barangay San jose is located west of Barangay San Miguel with the land area of 354.75 hectares of which 10% unirrigated agricultural land, 40% residentials and 50% irrigated riceland. The source of irrigation is from Masusu spring and is being controlled by Paantal flood gate where young and old people love to swim and catch fish. The Barangay San Jose has 4 zones; zone-1, 2, 3 and 4, zone-3 is where the Barangay Hall was erected, it has a day care center and health center. Regardless of season, the main agricultural products is palay can be easily covered by flood everytime there is bad weather or typhoon. Barangay San jose is a low lying area among the barangays in this City. During summer, root crops and vegetables on the unirrigated land, agricultural products are accessible by all means of transportation, backyard piggery is common in the community.
People of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Total Population of San Jose 2,996 ( 2009 barangay census and house numbering)
- No. of house holds - 541
- No. of families - 639
- No. of male - 1,483
- No. of female - 1,513
Local Government Unit LGU of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Elected San Jose Officers for the term of 2010 2013
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Barangay Chairman, Dionisio Dl. Vargas Jr.
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Kagawad 1, Darcy V. Go
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Kagawad 2, Manuel Z. Nagrampa Jr.
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Kagawad 3, Bobby M. Boquiron
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Kagawad 4, Oscar V. Barcela
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Kagawad 5, Arthur V. Ibias
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Kagawad 6, Fernando C. Baliwag
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Kagawad 7, Papias Dl. Baal
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, SK Chairman, Ray-An O. Corporal
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, SK Kagawad 1, Jose B. Awa
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, SK Kagawad 2, Sarah Mae L. Nagrampa
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, SK Kagawad 3, Jeriz E. Berina
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, SK Kagawad 4, Monico M. Vargas
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, SK Kagawad 5, Sheena B. Espanto
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, SK Kagawad 6, Sarah Jane Espanto
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, SK Kagawad 7, Liza Larcena
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Sectretary, Ailen C. Borromeo
- Camarines Sur, Iriga City, San Jose, Treasurer,Senen B. Tabayag
Businesses in San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Jose, Iriga City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Jose
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in San Jose, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The schools in San Jose
San Jose Elementary School, Rinconada Allied Cultural School, University of Saint Anthony (Portion), Holy Child Educational Center
Economy of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Jose, Iriga City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Jose, Iriga City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Jose, Iriga City. Where does the energy source of this Iriga City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Jose in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of San Jose. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Jose landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Jose
fiesta of Barangay San Jose, Iriga City, is March 19, 9 novenas start on 10th to 18th and a mass on the morning on the 19th, at 4:00 o'clock early in the morning 5 or more persons will sound the dyana around the Barangay. One of the highlight before the fiesta is the intercolor basketball, 4 teams for mediate, 4 teams for junior and 4 teams for senior, a benefit night dance on 19th the following night (seconda dia) Mr & Mrs benefit dance.
Your Story about San Jose, Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about San Jose. You can talk about the good things in San Jose or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Jose. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Sports from San Jose, Iriga City
- Tsomlee Go, Irigueño Olympian, is from San Jose, Iriga City
- Meanwhile, 2-time Filipino Olympian Tsomlee Go settle for a bronze medal in the men’s under 63 kg division of the taekwondo competitions (2008 Olympics). Go was defeated in a very close match to eventual Gold medallist Lee Dae Hoon of Korea. Go won 2 matches before bowing to the Korean representative in the extension period of their match. His bronze the Philippine’s medal tally to 2-1-5 (gold-silver-bronze)
- If you have other stories about great athletes from San Jose, Iriga City, go ahead and add them here.
Iriga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Upload Pictures of San Jose. Keep dimensions of images within 1600x1200 or 1200x1600
- Pictures of San Jose
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about San Jose, Iriga City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.