Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
San Isidro •
San Juan •
San Miguel •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Porac Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Botolan, Zambales|
Porac Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Porac is one of the Barangays of Botolan.
- Botolan is in the Province of Zambales
- Zambales is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Porac
People of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of Porac
Elected Government Officials of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected Porac Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, Barangay Chairman, Romeo C. Angeles
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, Kagawad 1, Adelina S. Amata
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, Kagawad 2, Gerry B. Salanga Sr.
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, Kagawad 3, Lemuel A. Dantay
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, Kagawad 4, Mario A. Fulgar
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, Kagawad 5, Rufino D. Enriquez
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, Kagawad 6, Fidel D. Esmelo
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, Kagawad 7, Jesusa F. Agagas
- Zambales, Botolan, Porac, SK Chairman, Irish Mae D. Angeles
Businesses in Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Porac.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Porac
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Porac, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in Porac
Economy of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Porac, Botolan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Porac, Botolan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Porac, Botolan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Porac. This will help boost the local economy of Porac. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Porac landmarks here.
- Places to see in Porac:
Fiestas and Traditions of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of Porac
Your Story about Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about Porac. You can talk about the good things in Porac or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Porac. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Porac? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Porac. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Porac, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Porac? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Porac? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Porac.
- 10-year-old Inigo Anton makes waves
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Young racing protégé Inigo Anton of Castrol-Yokohama Racing Team wowed the crowd anew when he topped the race car division against older and more experienced rivals in the recently concluded Touge Battle held at Clark International Speedway.
- The 10-year-old son of Philippine racing champion Carlos Anton was thrown into the deep end of the pool against veteran racing champions in the toughest class but showed he was ready to deal with the pressure ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Exports seen to fuel Philippines GDP growth to 6.3% in Q4 – Barclays
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine economic growth could accelerate to 6.3 percent in the fourth quarter on improved exports data, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “With exports improving in November-December amid stable domestic demand, we expect growth to improve in Q4,” the bank said in its latest Emerging Markets Weekly report ......................... Full Story»
- “Made in the Philippines” gets boost from EU-GSP+; DTI conducts info sessions for exporters
- Saturday, January 24, 2015
- MANILA, Jan. 24 -- Philippine producers can now export more than 6,000 products to any of the 28 member countries of the European Union (EU) at zero tariff using the Generalized System of Preferences Plus (GSP+), the Department of Trade and Industry in a statement said.
- DTI said, products that may avail of the duty free access include coconut and marine products, processed fruit, prepared food, animal and vegetable fats and oils, textiles, garments, headwear, footwear, furniture, umbrellas, and chemicals ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Porac
- Porac, Botolan Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Porac.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Porac, Botolan Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Porac, Botolan Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Porac, Botolan?
We want to give the people of Porac the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Porac is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Porac participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Porac.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.