Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
San Isidro •
San Juan •
San Miguel •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Poonbato Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Botolan, Zambales|
Poonbato Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Poonbato is one of the Barangays of Botolan.
- Botolan is in the Province of Zambales
- Zambales is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poonbato
People of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Total Population of Poonbato
Elected Government Officials of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected Poonbato Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, Barangay Chairman, Ermelinda F. Hermosilla
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, Kagawad 1, Shirley D. Barcial
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, Kagawad 2, Norman M. Badar
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, Kagawad 3, Elsa B. Novo
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, Kagawad 4, Aida D. Romasanta
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, Kagawad 5, Brigida D. Dumlao
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, Kagawad 6, Bernido R. Dorde
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, Kagawad 7, Realino V. Abion
- Zambales, Botolan, Poonbato, SK Chairman, Claire L. Denito
Businesses in Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Poonbato, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in Poonbato
Economy of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poonbato, Botolan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poonbato, Botolan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poonbato, Botolan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poonbato. This will help boost the local economy of Poonbato. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poonbato landmarks here.
- Places to see in Poonbato:
Fiestas and Traditions of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poonbato
Your Story about Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about Poonbato. You can talk about the good things in Poonbato or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poonbato. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Poonbato? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Poonbato. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Poonbato, Botolan, Zambales, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Poonbato? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Poonbato? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Poonbato.
- Rivera brothers 1-2 in national slalom
- Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:01 am
- MILO Rivera of Tough Gear Racing Team once again bagged the production and overall best time in the fourth leg of the RACE Motorsports National Slalom at the Robinsons Starmills in Pampanga.
- Rivera’s younger brother Estefano made it a 1-2 finish for Tough Gear by finishing second, shoving chief rival Dr. Peewee Mendiola of Team Big Chill to third spot. Milo Rivera easily bagged the titles with a time of 43.10, while Estefano came in second with a clocking of 44.02 ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi rises slightly
- Thursday, May 21, 2015 1:40 am
- THE LOCAL stock barometer returned to positive territory yesterday on the back of selective buying, with telecom firm Globe Telecoms leading the rally.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) added 10.62 points or 0.13 percent to close at 7,881.93 in mixed trade ......................... Full Story»
- PH growth racing ahead of neighbors
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- The Philippines’ economy is shedding its reputation as a laggard and outpacing others in the region – with the fastest growth rate among major economies in East Asia after China.
- The country notched growth last year of just over 6%, and the central bank targets growth of 7% to 8% in 2015. That compares with 0.9% in Thailand and 5% in Indonesia in 2014 ........................ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Poonbato
- Poonbato, Botolan Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Poonbato.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Poonbato, Botolan Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Poonbato, Botolan Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Poonbato, Botolan?
We want to give the people of Poonbato the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Poonbato is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Poonbato participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Poonbato.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.