Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Alapan I-A • Alapan I-B • Alapan I-C • Alapan II-A • Alapan II-B • Anabu I-A • Anabu I-B • Anabu I-C • Anabu I-D • Anabu I-E • Anabu I-F • Anabu I-G • Anabu II-A • Anabu II-B • Anabu II-C • Anabu II-D • Anabu II-E • Anabu II-F • Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) • Bayan Luma I • Bayan Luma II • Bayan Luma III • Bayan Luma IV • Bayan Luma V • Bayan Luma VI • Bayan Luma VII • Bayan Luma VIII • Bayan Luma IX • Bucandala I • Bucandala II • Bucandala III • Bucandala IV • Bucandala V • Buhay na Tubig • Carsadang Bago I • Carsadang Bago II • Magdalo • Maharlika • Malagasang I-A • Malagasang I-B • Malagasang I-C • Malagasang I-D • Malagasang I-E • Malagasang I-F • Malagasang I-G • Malagasang II-A • Malagasang II-B • Malagasang II-C • Malagasang II-D • Malagasang II-E • Malagasang II-F • Malagasang II-G • Mariano Espeleta I • Mariano Espeleta II • Mariano Espeleta III • Medicion I-A • Medicion I-B • Medicion I-C • Medicion I-D • Medicion II-A • Medicion II-B • Medicion II-C • Medicion II-D • Medicion II-E • Medicion II-F • Pag-Asa I • Pag-Asa II • Pag-Asa III • Palico I • Palico II • Palico III • Palico IV • Pasong Buaya I • Pasong Buaya II • Pinagbuklod • Poblacion I-A (Pob.) • Poblacion I-B • Poblacion I-C • Poblacion II-A (Pob.) • Poblacion II-B • Poblacion III-A (Pob.) • Poblacion III-B • Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) • Poblacion IV-B • Poblacion IV-C • Poblacion IV-D • Tanzang Luma I • Tanzang Luma II • Tanzang Luma III • Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) • Tanzang Luma V • Tanzang Luma VI • Toclong I-A • Toclong I-B • Toclong I-C • Toclong II-A • Toclong II-B We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Poblacion IV-B Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Imus, Cavite|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
Cavite Within the Philippines
Poblacion IV-B Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Poblacion IV-B is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion IV-B
People of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Poblacion IV-B
Elected Government Officials of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Poblacion IV-B Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, Barangay Captain, Orlando P Caimol
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, Kagawad 1, Benjamin E Sasoy
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, Kagawad 2, Prisato N Ochida
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, Kagawad 3, Godofredo M Topacio
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, Kagawad 4, Agnes A Saria
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, Kagawad 5, Reynaldo C Calimbahin
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, Kagawad 6, Bobby E Sasoy
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, Kagawad 7, Violeta A Celmar
- Cavite, Imus, Poblacion IV-B, SK Chairman, Abegail A Ochida
Businesses in Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Poblacion IV-B.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Poblacion IV-B. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Poblacion IV-B
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Poblacion IV-B, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Poblacion IV-B
Economy of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion IV-B, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion IV-B, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion IV-B. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion IV-B. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion IV-B landmarks here.
- Places to see in Poblacion IV-B:
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion IV-B
Your Story about Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion IV-B. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion IV-B or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion IV-B. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Poblacion IV-B? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Poblacion IV-B. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Poblacion IV-B? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Poblacion IV-B? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Poblacion IV-B.
- Phl masters open WPT bid, rip Bulgars
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines hacked out an emphatic 5-1 win over Bulgaria to get its drive in the World Pool Team Championship going Monday night at Tongzhou Luhe High School in Beijing, China.
- Dennis Orcollo, Lee Vann Corteza, Carlo Biado and Rubilen Amit played true to form and impose their dominance against Bulgaria’s Stanimir Dimitrov, Radostin Dimov, Lyudmil Georgiev, and Kristina Zlateva en route to winning the six-game set in Group A hostilities with plenty to spare ............................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Bilateral trade between PH, Indonesia gets boost
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:07 am
- The bilateral trade relations between the Philippines and Indonesia would be given another boost after the latter had relaxed trade restrictions at its Bitung Port, Trade Secretary Gregory L. Domingo said.
- “This is part of the Asean BIMP-Eaga (Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East Asean Growth Area) effort to promote trade for that subregion. There will be Ro-ro (rollon-rolloff) service for Davao-Bitung and this is in anticipation of that,” Domingo said in a text message ........................ Full Story»
- Pope sets Philippine trip January 15-19
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:33 pm
- MANILA, Philippines – Pope Francis will visit the Philippines from January 15 to 19, 2015, to meet earthquake and typhoon survivors in the Visayas, Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle said.
- In a media briefing on Tuesday, July 29, Tagle said the Vatican will release other details "later in the year."........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Poblacion IV-B, Imus?
We want to give the people of Poblacion IV-B the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Poblacion IV-B is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Poblacion IV-B participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Poblacion IV-B.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Poblacion IV-B.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Poblacion IV-B, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Poblacion IV-B, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.