Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Oroquieta City, in the Misamis Occidental Province within Region 10 in the Republic of The Philippines
Apil • Binuangan • Bolibol • Buenavista • Bunga • Buntawan • Burgos • Canubay • Ciriaco C. Pastrano • Clarin Settlement • Dolipos Alto • Dolipos Bajo • Dulapo • Dullan Norte • Dullan Sur • Lamac Lower • Lamac Upper • Langcangan Lower • Langcangan Proper • Langcangan Upper • Layawan • Loboc Lower • Loboc Upper • Malindang • Mialen • Mobod • Paypayan • Pines • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Rizal Lower • Rizal Upper • San Vicente Alto • San Vicente Bajo • Sebucal • Senote • Taboc Norte • Taboc Sur • Talairon • Talic • Tipan • Toliyok • Tuyabang Alto • Tuyabang Bajo • Tuyabang Proper • Victoria • Villaflor
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Poblacion I Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Oroquieta City|
Location of Oroquieta City within Misamis Occidental
Poblacion I Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
National Police Commission Poblacion I
Senior Citizens Center Poblacion I
Misamis University, Poblacion I
Catholic Church, Poblacion I
Basketball Court with a sea-breeze, Poblacion I
DTI, Department of Trade and Industries, Poblacion I
Location of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Poblacion I is one of the Barangays of Oroquieta City.
- Oroquieta City is in the Province of Misamis Occidental
- Misamis Occidental is in the island of Mindanao and within Region_X.
History of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion I
People of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Poblacion I
Elected Government Officials of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Poblacion I Officers for the term of 2007 - 2007
- Barangay Chairman (Captain): Evelyn B. Delgado
- Barangay Secretary: Roscel Y. Bayliog
- Barangay Treasurer: Liezel M. Taghap
- SK Chairman: Dean Maveric Caburian
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Poblacion I. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Poblacion I
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Poblacion I
- Land Bank, Poblacion 1
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, clinics, hospitals
- Dr. Bayani d Dajao Bldg., Poblacion 1
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Poblacion I
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Poblacion I, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Elementary Schools
- High Schools
- Stella Maris College Poblacion I
Economy of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion I. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion I. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion I landmarks here.
- Places to see in Poblacion I:
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion I
Your Story about Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion I. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion I or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion I. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Poblacion I? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Poblacion I. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Poblacion I? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Poblacion I? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Poblacion I.
- Phl memory team racks up 4 golds
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Memory team pocketed four gold, six silver and three bronze medals in the Hong Kong International Memory Championships at the Lutheran Secondary School in Waterloo Road, Hong Kong recently.
- Mark Anthony Castaneda, the first Filipino Grandmaster of Memory, captured three gold medals in Speed Cards, Historic/Future Dates and Names and Faces while winning a silver in the Spoken Numbers and two bronzes in the 30-Minute Binary and Speed Number ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Up 7.1% to $2.3 B: Remittances sustain robust growth in July
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Remittances from overseas Filipinos continued to grow robustly, expanding 7.1 percent to $2.3 billion last July, data released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) yesterday showed.
- For the first seven months of the year, remittances grew 6.4 percent to $15 billion ........................ Full Story»
- Phl eyes 3 more air agreements this year
- Monday, September 15, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines is looking at concluding new air agreements with at least three more countries including Australia this year, an official of the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) said over the weekend.
- CAB executive director Carmelo Arcilla said the Philippine air negotiating panel is scheduled to hold air talks with Ethiopia and Hong Kong in October and with Australia in November ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Poblacion I.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Poblacion I, Oroquieta City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Occidental Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Poblacion I, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Poblacion I, Oroquieta City?
We want to give the people of Poblacion I the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Poblacion I is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Poblacion I participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Poblacion I.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.