Pio del Pilar, Makati, Philippines
Barangays of Makati City in the 4th district within the Metro Manila Area (NCR) of the Philippines
Bangkal | Bel-Air | Carmona | Cembo | Comembo | Dasmariñas | East Rembo | Forbes Park | Guadalupe Nuevo | Guadalupe Viejo | Kasilawan | La Paz | Magallanes | Olympia | Palanan | Pembo | Pinagkaisahan | Pio del Pilar | Pitogo | Poblacion | Post Proper Northside | Post Proper Southside | Rizal | San Antonio | San Isidro | San Lorenzo | Santa Cruz | Singkamas | South Cembo | Tejeros | Upgrade SHS Katipunan | Upgrade SHS Novaliches | Urdaneta | Valenzuela | West Rembo
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Pio del Pilar Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Makati City, Philippines|
Makati City Map Locator
Pio del Pilar Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
- Pio del Pilar is one of the Barangays of Makati City.
- Makati City is one of the Cities of the philippines in Metro Manila. It is in the NCR, FOURTH DISTRICT.
History of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pio del Pilar
People of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
Total Population of Pio del Pilar
Elected Government Officials of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
- Elected Pio del Pilar Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Ortega, Ma. Arlene Martin
- Barangay Kagawad :> Duallo, Jaime Torrefranca
- Barangay Kagawad :> Armamento, Joel Bravante
- Barangay Kagawad :> Lacia, Hazel Ann Sanchez
- Barangay Kagawad :> Orca, Rolando Guzman
- Barangay Kagawad :> Takeda, Rogelio Asin
- Barangay Kagawad :> Deferia, Eloisa Kathleen Nicolai Morelos
- Barangay Kagawad :> Parrucho, Cesar Santos
- Elected Pio del Pilar Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, Barangay Chairman, Ma. Arlene M. Ortega
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, Kagawad 1, Hazel Ann S. Lacia
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, Kagawad 2, Jaime T. Duallo
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, Kagawad 3, Rolando G. Orca
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, Kagawad 4, Cesar S. Parrucho
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, Kagawad 5, Joel B. Armamento
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, Kagawad 6, Rogelio A. Takeda
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, Kagawad 7, Severino L. Umandap
- City Of Makati, Pio Del Pilar, SK Chairman, Marc Angelo O. Sargan
Businesses in Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pio del Pilar, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
The schools in Pio del Pilar
Economy of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pio del Pilar, Makati City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pio del Pilar, Makati City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pio del Pilar. This will help boost the local economy of Pio del Pilar. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pio del Pilar landmarks here.
- Places to see in Pio del Pilar:
Fiestas and Traditions of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pio del Pilar
Your Story about Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
Tell your story about Pio del Pilar. You can talk about the good things in Pio del Pilar or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pio del Pilar. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pio del Pilar? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pio del Pilar. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Pio del Pilar? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Pio del Pilar? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Pio del Pilar.
- So climbs to no. 7 in the world
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:01 am
- GRANDMASTER Wesley So, who is expected vault to no. 7 in the world rankings, finished tied for second place after he stopped Dutch GM Loek Van Wely in the final round of the super-strong 77th Tata Steel Masters in Wijk an Zee Sunday night.
- After 13 rounds, So tallied 8.5 points on five wins and seven draws against a lone loss. He ended his campaign tied in a four-way logjam at No. 2 with French GM Maxime Vachier-Lagrave, Dutch GM Anish Giri and Chinese GM Ding Liren ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippine stocks hit new record high
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine benchmark index soared anew yesterday, inching itself closer to the 7,600 territory as anticipation of a faster fourth quarter economic growth shielded the market from foreign concerns.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 0.50 percent or 37.74 points to once again set a new record high at 7,586.67, eclipsing a previous high of 7,548.93 made only last Friday ......................... Full Story»
- Philippine bourse closes higher on positive European market expectations
- Monday, January 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines (Xinhua) - The euphoria from last week's development in Europe trickled down today's session, solidifying the Philippine stock market's rally above the 7,500 level.
- The bellwether Philippine Stock Exchange index inched closer to the 7,600 level as it finished Monday's session at 7,586.67, 0.50 percent or 37.74 points higher from the previous session's close ......................... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pio del Pilar, Makati City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pio del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pio del Pilar, Makati, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Pio del Pilar, Makati City?
We want to give the people of Pio del Pilar the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pio del Pilar is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Pio del Pilar participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pio del Pilar.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.