Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Barangays of Patikul in the Sulu province of the Philippines
Anuling • Bakong • Bangkal • Bonbon • Buhanginan (Darayan) • Bungkaung • Danag • Gandasuli • Igasan • Kabbon Takas • Kadday Mampallam • Kan Ague • Kaunayan • Langhub • Latih • Liang • Maligay • Mauboh • Pangdanon • Panglayahan • Pansul • Patikul Higad • Sandah • Taglibi (Pob.) • Tandu-Bagua • Tanum • Taung • Timpok • Tugas • Umangay
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
Patikul Higad Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Patikul, Sulu|
Map location of Sulu Province
Patikul Higad Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- Patikul Higad is one of the Barangays of Patikul.
- Patikul is in the Province of Sulu .
- Sulu is within Region XV-ARMM in the Sulu Archipelago.
History of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Patikul Higad
People of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Total Population of Patikul Higad
Elected Government Officials of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- Elected Patikul Higad Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): Masud H. Amming
- SK Chairman: Rommel J. Amming
Businesses in Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Patikul Higad.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Patikul Higad. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Patikul Higad
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Tour de Zamboanga 2013: From the 11th of July, 2013 to the 14th of July, 2013. A four day 540 kilometer bicycle race for Charity!
- Due to the road constructions going on in the route of the Tour, we are eliminating the road bikes from this race.
- This is a (Non-Roadbike) individual bicycle race. Everybody is welcome in this race. The more the merrier. Racers who skip a stage will not be allowed to continue. Everybody who finishes the race and does not skip a stage is a winner.
The race starts at the port municipality of Liloy, Zamboanga del Norte and rests in the historical city of Zamboanga del Norte, Dapitan City to end the first stage. The following day the race will continue from Dapitan City to Pagadian City to end the second stage. The 3rd stage will be from Pagadian to Ipil. And finally culminate with the final stage from Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay to Zamboanga City.
Prizes for the Winners and Participants of Tour de Zamboanga
- 80 PRIZES in all to be Given Away. OVER ₱ 782,000.00 pesos in Prizes
- Grand Prize: The overall (liloy, dapitan, pagadian, ipil, zamboanga) first 15 finishers will be based on the overall accumulated time it took to finish the 4 stage race. The racer must finish all stages to qualify for the grand prize.
- The racer with the best accumulated time wins the championship. 1st:50K, 2nd:30K, 3rd:20K, 4th:15K, 5th:10K, 6th:9.5K, 7th:9K, 8th:8.5K, 9th:8K, 10th:7.5K, 11th:7K, 12th:6.5, 13th:6K, 14th:5.5K, 15th:5K
- Every stage has a winner. Prizes will be presented to the first 3 racers to win each stage. 1st:20K, 2nd:15K, 3rd:10K, 4th:6.5K, 5th:6K, 6th:5.5K, 7th:5K, 8th:4.5K, 9th:4K, 10th:3.5K, 11th:3K, 12th:2.5K, 13th:2K, 14th:1.5K, 15th:1K
- The winner of each stage keeps the prize money even if he/she can't continue with the race because of injury or other reasons. But because the racer skipped a stage he/she will not be allowed to continue with the race.
- Besides the Open Category, There are three (3) other competitive categories: (Women; Under 16 years old; 50 years old and over. Prizes for these categories are as follows: 25K 1st, 20K 2nd, 15K 3rd, 10K 4th, 5K 5th. Each Category gets a prize. Prizes given only to finishers of all 4 stages for these 3 categories.
- Finishers of all the 4 stages get a certificate of completion and a refund of their 1,000.00 peso registration fee. If a racer skips a stage he or she is will not be allowed to continue the race. Every finisher of the Tour de Zamboanga is a WINNER!
First Bicycle Race to cover the entire Zamboanga Peninsula
- Due to the election complications in the Zamboanga peninsula, the tour has been postponed to July 11 - July 14 of 2013.
Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay, and Zamboanga City.
- First Stage - July 11, 2013 (Thursday): Liloy to Dapitan City
- 143 Kilometers: This stage of the race does not have many hilly terrains. It will be mostly flat. The roads are cemented.
- Second Stage - July 12, 2013(Friday): Dapitan City to Pagadian City
- 128 Kilometers: The second stage will be more challenging as there will be more hills to climb. About 40% of the terrain will be hilly. It will be on the Osmena Hwy which is almost completely cemented. There are only a few kilometers that are still under construction.
- Third Stage - July 13, 2013 (Saturday): Pagadian City to Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
- 139 Kilometers: The race from pagadian to Ipil will prove to be a grueling race specially the first 35 kilometers. The first 35 kilometers is about 80% uphill battle.
- Fourth Stage - July 14, 2013 (Sunday): Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay to Divisoria, Zamboanga City
- 130 Kilometers: There are three challenging parts to this section of the race. First challenge is the uphill climb from the border of zamboanga sibugay to the border of zamboanga city (barangay of licomo). After that is the twisty uphill in the barangay of Tigbalabag and finally the quiniput tuktukalaw climb. Then it will be a downhill race to the finish at the barangay of Divisoria.
All Philippine Cyclers are invited to participate in the open bicycle race. It is for a great charitable cause: Project BOSS - Brotherhood Operation Sweet Smile
- Total Distance to be traveled: 540 kilometers or 338 miles - Visit our WebPage
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Patikul Higad, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
The schools in Patikul Higad
Economy of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Patikul Higad, Patikul you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Patikul Higad, Patikul, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Patikul Higad, Patikul. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Patikul Higad. This will help boost the local economy of Patikul Higad. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Patikul Higad landmarks here.
- Places to see in Patikul Higad:
Fiestas and Traditions of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Patikul Higad
Your Story about Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Tell your story about Patikul Higad. You can talk about the good things in Patikul Higad or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Patikul Higad. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Patikul Higad? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Patikul Higad. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Patikul Higad? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Patikul Higad? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Patikul Higad.
- Sacha takes pole in Asian karting
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:00 am
- CARMONA, Cavite, Philippines – Filling in the void left by top Filipino karters VJ Suba and the Rivera brothers Milo and Estefano, the Philippines dominated the qualifying heats behind lady karter Sacha Feliciano who claimed the No. 1 spot on the grid for today’s pre-final heat of the 2013 Asian Karting Open Championships at the Carmona Racetrack.
- After a fourth place finish in the first qualifying heat, Feliciano bounced back, so determined to rule the last two qualifying heats to capture the pole position in the premier Formula 125 Open Seniors class..........Full Story »
News and Events
- OFW tourist arrivals rise 4.2% in 2012
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - More workers returning home from abroad are spending time touring around the country, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said.
- The number of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) registered as tourists increased 4.2 percent in 2012, data from the DOT showed..........Full Story
- Gov’t works on branding for Phl food products
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The government plans to launch this year a branding for Philippine food products for export, as it seeks to actively promote local goods overseas, a trade official said.
- “We want to create a Philippine brand (to be used) for packaging (of products) this year,” Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) executive director Rosario Virginia Gaetos told reporters at the sidelines of the 9th International Food Exhibition Philippines..........Full Story
Why Z-Wiki Patikul Higad, Patikul?
We want to give the people of Patikul Higad the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Patikul Higad is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Patikul Higad participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Patikul Higad.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Patikul Higad.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Patikul Higad, Patikul Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Patikul, Sulu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Sulu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Patikul Higad, Patikul, Sulu, Philippines]]