Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
New Eden •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Municipalities in the Bukidnon Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Baungon | Cabanglasan | Damulog | Dangcagan | Don Carlos | Impasug-ong | Kadingilan | Kalilangan | Kibawe | Kitaotao | Lantapan | Libona | Malitbog | Manolo Fortich | Maramag | Pangantucan | Quezon | San Fernando | Sumilao | Talakag
Cities in the Province of Bukidnon: Malaybalay City | Valencia City
Pangantucan Municipality Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Bukidnon|
Pangantucan, Bukidnon Map Locator
Bukidnon Province within Muslim Mindanao, Philippines
Pangantucan Municipal Hall
- Pangantucan has a total of 19 barangays.
- Registered Voters of Pangantucan as of (2010) = 23,761
- Pangantucan is in the "1st" Voting Congressional District of Bukidnon.
- Population of Pangantucan (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 46,689
- Land Area of Pangantucan (as of 2007, in hectares) = 46,172
- Pangantucan is a 1st class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Pangantucan is in the Bukidnon province and within Region_X in the North/central part of the of island of mindanao
Geography of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Pangantucan Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 46,172
Location of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
History of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
The beginning of Pangantucan
People of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Pangantucan Population (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 46,689
- Pangantucan Registered Voters (2009) = 23,761
Local Government Unit LGU of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Elected officials of Pangantucan for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Pangantucan: GARCES, MANOLITO (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Pangantucan: EVANGELISTA, ARMANDO JR. (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY
- Councilors of Pangantucan:
- GARCENILA, IAN BOY INDEPENDENT 5995 13.11%
- NAPARAN, ALBERTO (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 5304 11.60%
- OFNGOL, DIOSDADO (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 4709 10.30%
- GIPULLA, JAB (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 4556 9.96%
- FRANCO, MARLENE (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 4174 9.13%
- PALMARES, MARLON (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 4134 9.04%
- CALUNOD, BEN (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 4043 8.84%
- SERRA, RODOLFO INDEPENDENT 3903 8.53%
Elected officials of Pangantucan for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Pangantucan: Manolito Gulay Garces
- Vice-Mayor of Pangantucan: Alberto Barbarona Naparan
- Councilors of Pangantucan:
Barangays Elected Officials of Pangantucan, Bukidnon
Businesses in Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Pangantucan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Pangantucan
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Pangantucan
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Pangantucan
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Pangantucan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The name of your school in Pangantucan can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pangantucan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pangantucan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pangantucan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Pangantucan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pangantucan landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Pangantucan.
Your Story about Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines
Tell your story about Pangantucan. You can talk about the good things in Pangantucan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pangantucan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pangantucan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pangantucan, Bukidnon Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bukidnon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pangantucan, Bukidnon, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.