Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Alapan I-A •
Alapan I-B •
Alapan I-C •
Alapan II-A •
Alapan II-B •
Anabu I-A •
Anabu I-B •
Anabu I-C •
Anabu I-D •
Anabu I-E •
Anabu I-F •
Anabu I-G •
Anabu II-A •
Anabu II-B •
Anabu II-C •
Anabu II-D •
Anabu II-E •
Anabu II-F •
Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) •
Bayan Luma I •
Bayan Luma II •
Bayan Luma III •
Bayan Luma IV •
Bayan Luma V •
Bayan Luma VI •
Bayan Luma VII •
Bayan Luma VIII •
Bayan Luma IX •
Bucandala I •
Bucandala II •
Bucandala III •
Bucandala IV •
Bucandala V •
Buhay na Tubig •
Carsadang Bago I •
Carsadang Bago II •
Malagasang I-A •
Malagasang I-B •
Malagasang I-C •
Malagasang I-D •
Malagasang I-E •
Malagasang I-F •
Malagasang I-G •
Malagasang II-A •
Malagasang II-B •
Malagasang II-C •
Malagasang II-D •
Malagasang II-E •
Malagasang II-F •
Malagasang II-G •
Mariano Espeleta I •
Mariano Espeleta II •
Mariano Espeleta III •
Medicion I-A •
Medicion I-B •
Medicion I-C •
Medicion I-D •
Medicion II-A •
Medicion II-B •
Medicion II-C •
Medicion II-D •
Medicion II-E •
Medicion II-F •
Pag-Asa I •
Pag-Asa II •
Pag-Asa III •
Palico I •
Palico II •
Palico III •
Palico IV •
Pasong Buaya I •
Pasong Buaya II •
Poblacion I-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion I-B •
Poblacion I-C •
Poblacion II-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion II-B •
Poblacion III-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion III-B •
Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion IV-B •
Poblacion IV-C •
Poblacion IV-D •
Tanzang Luma I •
Tanzang Luma II •
Tanzang Luma III •
Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) •
Tanzang Luma V •
Tanzang Luma VI •
Toclong I-A •
Toclong I-B •
Toclong I-C •
Toclong II-A •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Palico IV Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Imus, Cavite|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
Cavite Within the Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Palico IV Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Palico IV is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Palico IV
People of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Palico IV
Elected Government Officials of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Palico IV Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Barangay Captain, Gerry M Dominguez
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 1, Jorge S Patungan
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 2, Gregorio P Villaluna
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 3, Elmer S Bautista
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 4, Elmer T Satombo
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 5, Vergel R Orosco
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 6, Louie F Patungan
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 7, Roberto C Relano
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, SK Chairman, Kimberly V Guiñez
Businesses in Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Palico IV.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Palico IV. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Palico IV
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Palico IV, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Palico IV
Economy of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Palico IV, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Palico IV, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Palico IV, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Palico IV. This will help boost the local economy of Palico IV. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Palico IV landmarks here.
- Places to see in Palico IV:
Fiestas and Traditions of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Palico IV
Your Story about Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Palico IV. You can talk about the good things in Palico IV or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Palico IV. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Palico IV? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Palico IV. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Palico IV? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Palico IV? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Palico IV.
- Caligdong shares his magic touch to players
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 12:00 am
- RETIRED national player Emelio “Chieffy” Caligdong has a lot to share to kids after the teams he has been helping performed well in the ongoing 77th University Athletic Association of the Philippines football tournament.
- La Salle Zobel, with him as assistant coach, finished third in the junior division ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippine stocks hit new record high
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s local stock index accelerated the pace of its growth following two consecutive days of moderate gains as it barreled its way through its 18th all-time high for the year.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index yesterday returned above the 7,800 territory for its third-day winning streak after climbing 0.92 percent or 71.32 points at 7,847.83 ........................ Full Story»
- 7 Asian banks set to enter PHL
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Lenders from around the region look to the Philippines for earning opportunities now that the sector has opened to full foreign competition and well ahead of a projected integration process whose tentative steps firm up and grow more purposeful every day.
- According to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), quite a few have, in fact, formally submitted the intent to make their presence felt in the $270-billion economy whose local output, measured as the gross domestic product (GDP), has the potential to widen this year by as much as 8 percent ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Palico IV, Imus?
We want to give the people of Palico IV the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Palico IV is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Palico IV participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Palico IV.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Palico IV.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Palico IV, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.