Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Alapan I-A •
Alapan I-B •
Alapan I-C •
Alapan II-A •
Alapan II-B •
Anabu I-A •
Anabu I-B •
Anabu I-C •
Anabu I-D •
Anabu I-E •
Anabu I-F •
Anabu I-G •
Anabu II-A •
Anabu II-B •
Anabu II-C •
Anabu II-D •
Anabu II-E •
Anabu II-F •
Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) •
Bayan Luma I •
Bayan Luma II •
Bayan Luma III •
Bayan Luma IV •
Bayan Luma V •
Bayan Luma VI •
Bayan Luma VII •
Bayan Luma VIII •
Bayan Luma IX •
Bucandala I •
Bucandala II •
Bucandala III •
Bucandala IV •
Bucandala V •
Buhay na Tubig •
Carsadang Bago I •
Carsadang Bago II •
Malagasang I-A •
Malagasang I-B •
Malagasang I-C •
Malagasang I-D •
Malagasang I-E •
Malagasang I-F •
Malagasang I-G •
Malagasang II-A •
Malagasang II-B •
Malagasang II-C •
Malagasang II-D •
Malagasang II-E •
Malagasang II-F •
Malagasang II-G •
Mariano Espeleta I •
Mariano Espeleta II •
Mariano Espeleta III •
Medicion I-A •
Medicion I-B •
Medicion I-C •
Medicion I-D •
Medicion II-A •
Medicion II-B •
Medicion II-C •
Medicion II-D •
Medicion II-E •
Medicion II-F •
Pag-Asa I •
Pag-Asa II •
Pag-Asa III •
Palico I •
Palico II •
Palico III •
Palico IV •
Pasong Buaya I •
Pasong Buaya II •
Poblacion I-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion I-B •
Poblacion I-C •
Poblacion II-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion II-B •
Poblacion III-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion III-B •
Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion IV-B •
Poblacion IV-C •
Poblacion IV-D •
Tanzang Luma I •
Tanzang Luma II •
Tanzang Luma III •
Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) •
Tanzang Luma V •
Tanzang Luma VI •
Toclong I-A •
Toclong I-B •
Toclong I-C •
Toclong II-A •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Palico IV Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Imus, Cavite|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
Cavite Within the Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Palico IV Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Palico IV is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Palico IV
People of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Palico IV
Elected Government Officials of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Palico IV Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Barangay Captain, Gerry M Dominguez
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 1, Jorge S Patungan
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 2, Gregorio P Villaluna
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 3, Elmer S Bautista
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 4, Elmer T Satombo
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 5, Vergel R Orosco
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 6, Louie F Patungan
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, Kagawad 7, Roberto C Relano
- Cavite, Imus, Palico IV, SK Chairman, Kimberly V Guiñez
Businesses in Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Palico IV, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Palico IV
Economy of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Palico IV, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Palico IV, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Palico IV, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Palico IV. This will help boost the local economy of Palico IV. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Palico IV landmarks here.
- Places to see in Palico IV:
Fiestas and Traditions of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Palico IV
Your Story about Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Palico IV. You can talk about the good things in Palico IV or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Palico IV. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Palico IV? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Palico IV. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Palico IV? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Palico IV? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Palico IV.
- Girls just want to have fun
- Sunday, April 26, 2015 12:01 am
- BASKETBALL crazy Filipinos used to have ownership of the sport. That’s just not the case anymore. Basketball crazy Filipinas have also staked their claim.
- Witness the 2015 JrNBA/JrWNBA Presented by Alaska National Training Camp at the PICC Forum Tent Apr. 23 and 24 where girls are just as engaged as the boys in learning the sport adopted by a basketball crazy nation .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Fitch gives high ratings to 5 top Phl banks
- Sunday, April 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Fitch Ratings Inc. has reaffirmed its positive ratings on three Philippine universal banks and two government financial institutions.
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission-recognized statistical rating organization affirmed the ratings of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), BDO Unibank Inc. (BDO) and Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co. (Metrobank) ........................ Full Story»
- Forex reserves to remain stable in next 2 yrs – BSP
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s foreign exchange reserves should remain stable over the next two years despite uneven global growth, the Bangko Sentral ng PIlipinas said yesterday.
- BSP Governor Amando M. Tetangco Jr. said that despite estimated weaker growth in emerging markets and recovery in advanced economies, the Philippines should still enjoy a current account surplus, resulting in adequate gross international reserves (GIR) ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Palico IV, Imus?
We want to give the people of Palico IV the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Palico IV is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Palico IV participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Palico IV.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Palico IV.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Palico IV, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Palico IV, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.