Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Barangays of Olongapo City, in the Zambales Province, within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Asinan • Banicain • Barreto • East Bajac-bajac • East Tapinac • Gordon Heights • Kalaklan • Mabayuan • New Cabalan • New Ilalim • New Kababae • New Kalalake • Old Cabalan • Pag-asa • Santa Rita • West Bajac-bajac • West Tapinac
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Old Cabalan Barangay Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Olongapo City, Philippines|
Olongapo Map Locator
Old cabalan elementary school
Resting at Ming Joy Store during the Relief Operation "Tulong galing sa Barangay" of 2013
Location of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
History of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- source: verbatim from LGU of Olangapo City
Barangay old cabalan was formerly a part of sta. Rita and located south of olongapo and bordered by barrio new cabalan. Due to the increasing number of residents in barrio sta. Rita and the enormous size in land area, with a voting population of almost 19,000 which is comparable to a municipality in zambales, the government officials of olongapo city conceived of the idea of separating the entire area comprising old cabalan and constitute the same as a separate barangay to facilitate administration and control. A plebiscite among the residents of barrio sta. Rita was conducted on june 18, 1989, and gaining a majority vote, old cabalan was then constituted as the 17th barangay of olongapo city.
People of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Old Cabalan is an URBAN barangay with a population of 18,259 per the census of 2010.
Local Government Unit LGU of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Elected Old Cabalan Officials for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, Barangay Chairman, Basilio D Palo
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, Kagawad 1, Victoriano P Tuazon
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, Kagawad 2, Milagros O Alipio
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, Kagawad 3, Teresita T Sese
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, Kagawad 4, Vincent VC Milan
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, Kagawad 5, Glenda C Flores
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, Kagawad 6, Mario A Medina
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, Kagawad 7, Roderick T Gaton
- Zambales, Olongapo City, Old Cabalan, SK Chairman, Anna Marie A Dizon
Businesses in Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Old Cabalan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Old Cabalan
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Old Cabalan
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Old Cabalan
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale in Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Old Cabalan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
The schools in Old Cabalan
Economy of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City. Where does the energy source of this Olongapo City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Old Cabalan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Old Cabalan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Old Cabalan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Fiesta date of Old Cabalan
Your Story about Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines
Tell your story about Old Cabalan. You can talk about the good things in Old Cabalan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Old Cabalan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Old Cabalan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zambales, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Old Cabalan, Olongapo City, Zambales, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.