Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
Barangays (142) of Quezon City in the 2nd District within the Metro Manila Area of the Philippines
Alicia D1 • Amihan D3 • Apolonio D2 • Baesa D2 • Bagbag D2 • Bagong Lipunan Crame D4 • Bagong Pag-asa D1 • Bagong Silangan D2 • Bagumbayan D3 • Bagumbuhay D3 • Bahay Toro D1 • Balingasa D1 • Balongbato D2 • Batasan Hills D2 • Bayanihan D3 • Blue Ridge A D3 • Blue Ridge B D3 • Botocan D4 • Bungad D1 • Camp Aguinaldo D3 • Capri D2 • Central-City Hall- D4 • Commonwealth D2 • Culiat D2 • Damar D1 • Damayan D1 • Damayang Lagi QI D4 • Del Monte D1 • Dioquino Zobel D3 • Don Manuel D4 • Doña Aurora D4 • Doña Imelda D4 • Doña Josefa D4 • Duyan-duyan D3 • E. Rodriguez D3 • East Kamias D3 • Escopa I D3 • Escopa II D3 • Escopa III D3 • Escopa IV D3 • Fairview D2 • Greater Lagro D2 • Gulod D2 • Holy Spirit D2 • Horseshoe D4 • Immaculate Conception D4 • Kaligayahan • Kalusugan D4 • Kamuning D4 • Katipunan D1 • Kaunlaran • Kristong Hari D4 • Krus na Ligas D4 • Laging Handa D4 • Libis D3 • Lourdes D1 • Loyola Heights D3 • Maharlika D1 • Malaya D4 • Mangga D3 • Manresa D1 • Mariana D4 • Mariblo D1 • Marilag D3 • Masagana D3 • Masambong D1 • Matandang Balara D3 • Milagrosa D3 • N.S. Amoranto D1 • Nagkaisang Nayon D2 • Nayong Kanluran D1 • New Era D2 • North Fairview D2 • Novaliches Proper D2 • Obrero D4 • Old Capitol Site D4 • Paang Bundok D1 • Pag-ibig sa Nayon D1 • Paligsahan D4 • Paltok D1 • Pansol D3 • Paraiso D1 • Pasong Putik D2 • Pasong Tamo D2 • Payatas D2 • PhilAm D1 • Pinagkaisahan D4 • Pinyahan D4 • Project 6 D1 • Quirino 2-A D3 • Quirino 2-B D3 • Quirino 2-C D3 • Quirino 3-A D3 • Quirino 3-B D3 • Ramon Magsaysay D1 • Roxas D4 • Sacred Heart D4 • Saint Ignatius D3 • Saint Peter D1 • Salvacion D1 • San Agustin D2 • San Antonio D1 • San Bartolome D2 • San Isidro Galas D4 • San Isidro Labrador D1 • San Jose D1 • San Martin de Pores D4 • San Roque D3 • San Vicente D4 • Sangandaan D2 • Santa Cruz D1 • Santa Lucia D2 • Santa Monica D2 • Santa Teresita D1 • Santo Cristo D1 • Santo Domingo D1 • Santo Niño • Santol • Sauyo D2 • Siena D1 • Sikatuna Village D4 • Silangan D3 • Soccorro D3 • South Triangle D4 • Tagumpay Project D3 • Talayan D1 • Talipapa D2 • Tandang Sora D2 • Tatalon D4 • Teacher’s Village East D4 • Teacher’s Village West D4 • U.P. Campus D4 • U.P. Village D4 • Ugong Norte D3 • Unang Sigaw D2 • Valencia D4 • VASRA D1 • Veteran’s Village D1 • Villa Maria Clara D3 • West Kamias D3 • West Triangle D1 • White Plains D3
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Quezon City|
Quezon City Map Locator
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Novaliches Barangay Hall
Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center, Novaliches, Quezon City
Location of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
History of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Novaliches Proper
People of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
Total Population of Novaliches Proper
Elected Government Officials of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Result not yet available as of 22 SEPTEMBER 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected officials of Novaliches Proper for the term of 2010-2013
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER Punong Barangay (Chairman / Captain) Jose A Visaya
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER SBM (Barangay Kagawad - Councilor) 1 Asuncion M Visaya
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER SBM (Barangay Kagawad - Councilor) 2 Rommel SA Ramos
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER SBM (Barangay Kagawad - Councilor) 3 Yolanda S Serrano
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER SBM (Barangay Kagawad - Councilor) 4 Danilo C Maniquis
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER SBM (Barangay Kagawad - Councilor) 5 Teresita M Bognot
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER SBM (Barangay Kagawad - Councilor) 6 Ma. Kristine F Fider
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER SBM (Barangay Kagawad - Councilor) 7 Leah DJ Reyes
- QUEZON CITY NOVALICHES PROPER SK Chairman Therese Angeline M Estacio
Businesses in Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Novaliches Proper. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Novaliches Proper
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Novaliches Proper
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Novaliches Proper
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Novaliches Proper, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
The schools in Novaliches Proper
Economy of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City. Where does the energy source of this Quezon City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Novaliches Proper in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Novaliches Proper. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Novaliches Proper landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Novaliches Proper
Your Story about Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
Tell your story about Novaliches Proper. You can talk about the good things in Novaliches Proper or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Novaliches Proper. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Novaliches Proper? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Novaliches Proper.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Novaliches Proper.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Novaliches Proper, Quezon City Gallery]]
[[Category:Quezon city gallery]]
*[[Novaliches Proper, Quezon City, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.