Naic, Cavite, Philippines
Bagong Karsada • Balsahan • Bancaan • Bucana Malaki • Bucana Sasahan • Calubcob • Capt. C. Nazareno (Pob.) • Gomez-Zamora (Pob.) • Halang • Humbac • Ibayo Estacion • Ibayo Silangan • Kanluran • Labac • Latoria • Mabolo • Makina • Malainen Bago • Malainen Luma • Molino • Munting Mapino • Muzon • Palangue 1 • Palangue 2 & 3 • Sabang • San Roque • Santulan • Sapa • Timalan Balsahan • Timalan Concepcion
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
List of Municipalities in the Cavite Province within Region IV-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Alfonso | Amadeo | Carmona | Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo | Gen. Mariano Alvarez | General Trias | Indang | Kawit | Magallanes | Maragondon | Mendez | Naic | Noveleta | Rosario | Silang | Tanza | Ternate
Cities in the Province of Cavite: Bacoor City | Cavite City | Dasmariñas City | Imus City | Tagaytay City | Trece Martires City (Capital)
Naic Municipal Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Naic, Cavite|
Cavite within the Philippines
Naic Municipal Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Naic Cavite, Historical Plaque
- Naic has a total of 30 barangays.
- Registered Voters of Naic as of (2010) = 51,730
- Naic is in the "3rd" Voting Congressional District of Cavite.
- Population of Naic (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 87,058
- Land Area of Naic (as of 2007, in hectares) = 7,624
- Naic is a 1st class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Naic is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
Geography of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
Naic Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 7,624
Location of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
History of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
The beginning of Naic
People of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
- Naic Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 87,058
- Naic Registered Voters (2010 COMELEC) = 56,879
Local Government Unit LGU of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Naic for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Naic: DUALAN, JUNIO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Naic: CASTILLO, RODRIGO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Councilors of Naic:
- NAZARENO, CESAR RYAN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 18389 7.88%
- ARENAS, EVA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 18277 7.83%
- POBLETE, SOFIA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 17101 7.33%
- UNAS, JOY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 16858 7.22%
- CARTA, ANNIE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 16808 7.20%
- VILLAR, RODOLFO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 15224 6.52%
- NAZARENO, NAPOLEON V (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 14605 6.26%
- WAKAY, VICTORIA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 14599 6.25%
- Elected officials of Naic for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Naic: Edwina Poblete Mendoza
- Vice-Mayor of Naic: Junio Custodio Dualan
- Councilors of Naic:
Barangay Elected Officials of Naic, Cavite
Businesses in Naic, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Naic.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Naic
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Sports News of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Naic? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Naic? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Naic.
- SEA Games review sought
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013 12:01 am
- PHILIPPINE Olympic Committee president Jose “Peping” Cojuangco will ask for a review of events to be played in the 2015 Southeast Asian Games in Singapore.
- Cojuangco said this before he left for Myanmar yesterday, along with an initial batch of delegates for the 27th SEA Games.
- “I will suggest that we review the objectives of the games and what would be the objective of the countries hosting it. From there, it will come down to the lists of sports events where the hosts would like to win medals and be overall champions,” said Cojuangco...............Full Story»
News and Events
- Exports projected to grow 7-8%
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Total exports are seen to grow by seven to eight percent this year from a year ago, supported by the performance of non-electronic products and services, a trade official said.
- “Exports can grow by seven to eight percent including services (this year),” Trade undersecretary Ponciano Manalo Jr. told reporters on the sidelines of the National Export Congress 2013 yesterday.........Full Story»
- Philippines re-elected to IMO
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- THE Philippines once again bagged a seat in the International Maritime Organization (IMO) during its 28th Annual Assembly in London, United Kingdom.
- The IMO is the United Nations’ specialized agency responsible for ensuring maritime safety, security and protection of marine environment while its assembly serves as the executive organ of the agency that is responsible for overseeing the work of the entire organization.........Full Story»
Real Estate for Sale in Naic, Cavite, Philippines
- Naic Cavite Realty
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Naic, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Naic, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Naic, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your school in Naic can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Naic you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Naic, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Naic in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Naic. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Naic landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Naic, Cavite, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Naic.
Your Story about Naic, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Naic. You can talk about the good things in Naic or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Naic. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Naic, Cavite, Philippines
Do know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Naic? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name, date of birth of the elder and the barangay he/she lives in.
Naic, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Naic.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Naic, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Naic, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.