Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Barangays of Nabua, in the Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Angustia (Angustia Inapatan) • Antipolo Old • Antipolo Young • Aro-aldao • Bustrac • Dolorosa (Dolorosa Inapatan) • Duran (Jesus Duran) • Inapatan (Del Rosario Inapatan) • La Opinion • La Purisima (La Purisima Agupit) • Lourdes Old • Lourdes Young • Malawag (San Jose Malawag) • Paloyon Oriental • Paloyon Proper (Sagrada Paloyon) • Salvacion Que Gatos • San Antonio (Pob.) • San Antonio Ogbon • San Esteban (Pob.) • San Francisco (Pob.) • San Isidro (Pob.) • San Isidro Inapatan • San Jose (San Jose Pangaraon) • San Juan (Pob.) • San Luis (Pob.) • San Miguel (Pob.) • San Nicolas (Pob.) • San Roque (Pob.) • San Roque Madawon • San Roque Sagumay • San Vicente Gorong-Gorong • San Vicente Ogbon • Santa Barbara (Maliban) • Santa Cruz • Santa Elena Baras • Santa Lucia Baras • Santiago Old • Santiago Young • Santo Domingo • Tandaay • Topas Proper • Topas Sogod
Help maintain your Barangay WebPage with information updates or picture uploads.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List Of Municipalities In The Camarines Sur Province within Region V in the Republic of The Philippines
Baao || Balatan || Bato || Bombon || Buhi || Bula || Cabusao || Calabanga || Camaligan || Canaman || Caramoan || Del Gallego || Gainza || Garchitorena || Goa || Lagonoy || Libmanan || Lupi || Magarao || Milaor || Minalabac || Nabua || Ocampo || Pamplona || Pasacao || Pili (Capital) || Presentacion || Ragay || Sagñay || San Fernando || San Jose || Sipocot || Siruma || Tigaon || Tinambac
Cities In The Province Of Camarines Sur: Iriga City || Naga City
Municipal Seal of Nabua, Camarines Sur
Please upload Picture
Nabua, Within Camarines Sur
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Camarines Sur Province|
Camarines Sur Province within The Philippines
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Municipal Hall Building of Nabua, Camarines Sur
Highway of Nabua, Camarines Sur
- Nabua has a total of 42 barangays
- Registered Voters of Nabua as of (2010) = 37,391
- Population of Nabua (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 75,422
- Land Area of Nabua (as of 2007, in hectares) = 9,620
- Nabua is a 1st class municipality and partially Urban.
- Nabua is in the Camarines Sur province and within Region_V in the southern island of Luzon - Bicol Region
Geography of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Nabua Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 9,620
Location of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
History of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The beginning of Nabua
People of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Nabua Population (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 75,422
- Nabua Registered Voters (2009) = 37,391
Local Government Unit LGU of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Nabua for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Nabua: SIMBULAN, DELIA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Nabua: FORTUNA, RAMIRO FELIPE (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Councilors of Nabua:
- VELITARIO-HAO, MARISSA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 12070 12.52%
- OÑATE, DONNA ANN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 9219 9.57%
- SABIO, SANCHO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 8647 8.97%
- PRADES, SONNY (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 8613 8.94%
- BEREDICO, JOEL (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 7310 7.59%
- ORBITA, JULIAN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 7040 7.31%
- OÑATE, VIRGINIA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6958 7.22%
- HERNANDEZ, ALNEIL HERNAN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6212 6.45%
- Elected officials of Nabua for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Delia Castro Simbulan
- Vice-Mayor: Ramiro Felipe Lazarte Fortuna IV
Barangay Elected Officials of Nabua, Camarines Sur for the term of 2010-2013
Businesses in Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Nabua, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The name of your school in Nabua can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Nabua you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Nabua, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Natural Resources of Del Gallego, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Nabua in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Nabua. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Nabua landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Nabua.
Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Your Story about Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Nabua. You can talk about the good things in Nabua or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Nabua. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Nabua.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Nabua, Camarines Sur Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Camarines Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Nabua, Camarines Sur, Philippines]]