Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
Anuling Cerca I • Anuling Cerca II • Anuling Lejos I (Anuling) • Anuling Lejos II • Asis I • Asis II • Asis III • Banayad • Bukal • Galicia I • Galicia II • Galicia III • Miguel Mojica • Palocpoc I • Palocpoc II • Panungyan I • Panungyan II • Poblacion I (Barangay I) • Poblacion II (Barangay II) • Poblacion III (Barangay III) • Poblacion IV (Barangay IV) • Poblacion V (Barangay V) • Poblacion VI (Barangay VI) • Poblacion VII (Barangay VII)
- Mendez-(NUÑEZ) is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Cavite Province within Region IV-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Alfonso | Amadeo | Carmona | Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo | Gen. Mariano Alvarez | General Trias | Indang | Kawit | Magallanes | Maragondon | Mendez | Naic | Noveleta | Rosario | Silang | Tanza | Ternate
Cities in the Province of Cavite: Bacoor City | Cavite City | Dasmariñas City | Imus City | Tagaytay City | Trece Martires City (Capital)
Mendez Municipal Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Mendez, Cavite|
Mendez within Cavite Province
Cavite within the Philippines
Mendez Municipal Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- Mendez-(NUÑEZ) has a total of 24 barangays.
- Registered Voters of Mendez as of (2010) = 17,971
- Mendez-(NUÑEZ) is in the "3rd" Voting Congressional District of Cavite.
- Population of Mendez (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 26,757
- Land Area of Mendez-(NUÑEZ) (as of 2007, in hectares) = 4,327
- Mendez is a 4th class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Mendez-(NUÑEZ) is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
Geography of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
Mendez Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 4,327
Location of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
History of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
The beginning of Mendez
People of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
- Mendez Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 26,757
- Mendez Registered Voters (2010 COMELEC) = 18,214
Elected Government Officials of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Mendez for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Mendez: VIDA, ERIC (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Mendez: MENDOZA, FRANCISCO JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Mendez:
- DIMAPILIS, RAYGAN (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 7616 7.44%
- DIMAPILIS, LOIDA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 7595 7.42%
- BAY, CARMELITA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 7401 7.23%
- MARAAN, PERFECTO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 7384 7.21%
- NOLASCO, BONG (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 7355 7.18%
- ROCILLO, RONNIE (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 7331 7.16%
- PEÑALBA, DELIO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 7091 6.92%
- NOVENO, DANILO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6743 6.58%
- Elected officials of Mendez for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Mendez: Manuel Lepardo Romera
- Vice-Mayor of Mendez: Ralph Takaki Sarmiento
- Councilors of Mendez:
Barangay Elected Officials of Mendez, Cavite
Businesses in Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mendez.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Mendez
- Mendez Cavite Realty
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Sports News of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mendez? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mendez? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mendez.
- Banigued, Lavandia bag bronze in Asia Masters
- Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Margarito Banigued placed third in the men’s 5,000m walk while former javelin champion Erlinda Lavandia also produced a bronze in hammer throw at the start of the 18th Asia Masters Athletics Championships in Kitakami City, Iwate Prefecture in Japan last Friday.
- Banigued, a middle distance runner during the Gintong Alay days, turned in a 32-minute, 38.57-second clocking in a field of 42 in the 55-years-old category to deliver the first medal for Team Philippines before Lavandia surprised the field with a third place finish in hammer throw (21.27 meters) in women’s 60-64 years-old section ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- President Aquino sees 2015 a banner year for Philippine economy
- Sunday, September 21, 2014
- PARIS, France, Sep 21 -- Given the unprecedented investor confidence enjoyed by the Philipppines, President Benigno S. Aquino III on Thursday said he expects 2015 to be a banner year for the country.
- Speaking before a forum organized by the French Institute for International Relations here, President Aquino said all the factors needed to allow the country to build the momentum are already in place ........................ Full Story»
- Germany, Philippines ink trade, social security, training agreements
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 4:55 pm
- MANILA, Philippines - Bilateral relations between the Philippines and Germany expanded Friday as leaders forge agreements in trade, social security and technical training.
- At the press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel at the Federal Chancellery, Aquino announced the signing of an agreement on trade cooperation between the two nations through exchange of drafts formally establishing the German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Manila ........................ Full Story»
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Mendez, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your school in Mendez can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mendez you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mendez, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mendez in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Mendez. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mendez landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Mendez.
Your Story about Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Mendez. You can talk about the good things in Mendez or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mendez. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mendez, Cavite, Philippines
Do know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Mendez? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name, date of birth of the elder and the barangay he/she lives in.
Mendez, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mendez.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mendez, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mendez, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.