Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Alapan I-A •
Alapan I-B •
Alapan I-C •
Alapan II-A •
Alapan II-B •
Anabu I-A •
Anabu I-B •
Anabu I-C •
Anabu I-D •
Anabu I-E •
Anabu I-F •
Anabu I-G •
Anabu II-A •
Anabu II-B •
Anabu II-C •
Anabu II-D •
Anabu II-E •
Anabu II-F •
Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) •
Bayan Luma I •
Bayan Luma II •
Bayan Luma III •
Bayan Luma IV •
Bayan Luma V •
Bayan Luma VI •
Bayan Luma VII •
Bayan Luma VIII •
Bayan Luma IX •
Bucandala I •
Bucandala II •
Bucandala III •
Bucandala IV •
Bucandala V •
Buhay na Tubig •
Carsadang Bago I •
Carsadang Bago II •
Malagasang I-A •
Malagasang I-B •
Malagasang I-C •
Malagasang I-D •
Malagasang I-E •
Malagasang I-F •
Malagasang I-G •
Malagasang II-A •
Malagasang II-B •
Malagasang II-C •
Malagasang II-D •
Malagasang II-E •
Malagasang II-F •
Malagasang II-G •
Mariano Espeleta I •
Mariano Espeleta II •
Mariano Espeleta III •
Medicion I-A •
Medicion I-B •
Medicion I-C •
Medicion I-D •
Medicion II-A •
Medicion II-B •
Medicion II-C •
Medicion II-D •
Medicion II-E •
Medicion II-F •
Pag-Asa I •
Pag-Asa II •
Pag-Asa III •
Palico I •
Palico II •
Palico III •
Palico IV •
Pasong Buaya I •
Pasong Buaya II •
Poblacion I-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion I-B •
Poblacion I-C •
Poblacion II-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion II-B •
Poblacion III-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion III-B •
Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion IV-B •
Poblacion IV-C •
Poblacion IV-D •
Tanzang Luma I •
Tanzang Luma II •
Tanzang Luma III •
Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) •
Tanzang Luma V •
Tanzang Luma VI •
Toclong I-A •
Toclong I-B •
Toclong I-C •
Toclong II-A •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Medicion II-E Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Imus, Cavite|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
Cavite Within the Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Medicion II-E Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Medicion II-E is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Medicion II-E
People of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Medicion II-E
Elected Government Officials of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Medicion II-E Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, Barangay Captain, Lamberto E Monzon
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, Kagawad 1, Nilo R Victa
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, Kagawad 2, Marcelita F Valdez
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, Kagawad 3, Bayani F Sarinas
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, Kagawad 4, Reginaldo R Monzon
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, Kagawad 5, Elmer V Fajardo
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, Kagawad 6, Renato P Calasara
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, Kagawad 7, Wistlee V Lumacad
- Cavite, Imus, Medicion II-E, SK Chairman, Lance Howell A Sarinas
Businesses in Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Medicion II-E.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Medicion II-E. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Medicion II-E
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Medicion II-E, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Medicion II-E
Economy of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Medicion II-E, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Medicion II-E, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Medicion II-E, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Medicion II-E. This will help boost the local economy of Medicion II-E. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Medicion II-E landmarks here.
- Places to see in Medicion II-E:
Fiestas and Traditions of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Medicion II-E
Your Story about Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Medicion II-E. You can talk about the good things in Medicion II-E or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Medicion II-E. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Medicion II-E? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Medicion II-E. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Medicion II-E? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Medicion II-E? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Medicion II-E.
- PSL features Fil-foreign recruits
- Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The third edition of the Philippine Superliga (PSL) set to fire off next month promises to be a slam-bang affair with Filipino-foreign recruits set to perk up the action and draw in bigger crowds to the venues.
- League president Ramon “Tats” Suzara yesterday said that Filipino-foreign recruits would provide a serious challenge for the homegrown players when the PSL All-Filipino Conference opens on March 21 at the Mall of Asia Arena ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Hollande sees Philippines as major tourist destination
- Thursday, February 26, 2015 5:19 pm
- MANILA, Philippines — French President François Hollande on Thursday said he hopes the Philippines will become among the top destinations of French tourists as the two counties expand bilateral ties in the next years.
- "The Philippines may also make a major destination for the French," Hollande said, speaking in French and simultaneously translated in a forum with business leaders from the Makati Business Club and the Philippines-France Business Council in Manila ........................ Full Story»
- Phl gets P400-M grant from EU for LGUs
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines obtained a P400 million grant from the European Union to partly fund a P1.3 billion program aimed at helping local government units generate revenue and spend public funds efficiently.
- The government unveiled Tuesday the Local Government Units Public Financial Management reform roadmap which covers 81 provinces, 144 cities and 1,490 municipalities ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Medicion II-E, Imus?
We want to give the people of Medicion II-E the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Medicion II-E is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Medicion II-E participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Medicion II-E.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Medicion II-E.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Medicion II-E, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Medicion II-E, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.