Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
Barangays of Pasig City in the 2nd District of Manila Metro Area of the Philippines
Bagong Ilog || Bagong Katipunan || Bambang || Buting || Caniogan || Dela Paz || Kalawaan || Kapasigan || Kapitolyo || Malinao || Manggahan || Maybunga || Oranbo || Palatiw || Pinagbuhatan || Pineda || Rosario || Sagad || San Antonio || San Joaquin || San Jose || San Miguel || San Nicolas || Santa Cruz || Santa Lucia || Santa Rosa || Santo Tomas || Santolan || Sumilang || Ugong
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please upload Pictue
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Pasig City, Philippines|
Pasig City Within Metro Manila
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Please upload Pictue
Location of Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
History of Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Maybunga
People of Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
Total Population of Maybunga
Local Government Unit LGU of Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Result not yet available as of 23 SEPTEMBER 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected Officials of Maybunga for the term of 2010-2013
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, Barangay Chairman, Mario C. Concepcion Jr.
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, Kagawad 1, Arnold R. Alvarez
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, Kagawad 2, Enrico J. Sandoval
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, Kagawad 3, Angelo N. Iporac
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, Kagawad 4, Sotero C. Catoc
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, Kagawad 5, Ronald Allan M. Raymundo
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, Kagawad 6, Reynante A. Concepcion
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, Kagawad 7, Christopher E. Tillo
- City Of Pasig, Maybunga, SK Chairman, King Lexus T. Sandoval
Businesses in Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Maybunga, Pasig City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Maybunga
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Maybunga, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
The schools in Maybunga
Economy of Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Maybunga, Pasig City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Maybunga, Pasig City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Maybunga, Pasig City. Where does the energy source of this Pasig City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Maybunga in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Maybunga. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Maybunga landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Maybunga
Your Story about Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines
Tell your story about Maybunga. You can talk about the good things in Maybunga or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Maybunga. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Maybunga
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Maybunga Pasig City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.