Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
List of 33 Barangays in Angeles City, in the Pampanga Province within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Agapito del Rosario | Amsic | Anunas | Balibago | Capaya | Claro M. Recto | Cuayan | Cutcut | Cutud | Lourdes North West | Lourdes Sur (Talimundoc) | Lourdes Sur East | Malabañas | Margot | Marisol (Ninoy Aquino) | Mining | Pampang (Santo Niño) | Pandan | Pulungbulo | Pulung Cacutud | Pulung Maragul | Salapungan | San Jose | San Nicolas | Santa Teresita | Santa Trinidad | Santo Cristo | Santo Domingo | Santo Rosario (Población) | Sapalibutad | Sapang Bato | Tabun | Virgen Delos Remedios
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Angeles City, Pampanga|
Angeles City Map Locator
Location of Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
- Margot is one of the barangays in Angeles City.
- Angeles City is physically in the Province of Pampanga but as of August 2007, the city became an independent component city of the Philippines and no longer a part of the province of Pampanga.
History of Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Margot
People of Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
Total Population of Margot
Elected Government Officials of Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available as of 28 October 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected officials of Margot for the term of 2010-2013
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, Barangay Chairman, Noemi M Ocampo
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, Kagawad 1, Ruel M Mandap
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, Kagawad 2, Resenio I Espiritu
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, Kagawad 3, Jayson G Dimarucut
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, Kagawad 4, Estelita D Caparas
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, Kagawad 5, Rodrigo I Espiritu
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, Kagawad 6, Nenita D Ferrer
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, Kagawad 7, Aurelia G Tayag
- Pampanga, Angeles City, Margot, SK Chairman, Aljhon G Tayag
Businesses in Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Margot, Angeles City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Margot
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Margot, Angeles City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes.
Real Estate for Sale in Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Margot, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
The schools in Margot
Economy of Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Margot, Angeles City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Margot, Angeles City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Margot, Angeles City. Where does the energy source of this Angeles City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Margot in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Margot. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Margot landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Margot
Your Story about Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
Tell your story about Margot. You can talk about the good things in Margot or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Margot. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Margot, Angeles City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Margot? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Margot.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.