Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Barangays of Bacolod City, in the Negros Occidental Province within Region VI in the Republic of The Philippines
Alangilan | Alijis | Banago | Barangay 1 (Pob.) | Barangay 2 (Pob.) | Barangay 3 (Pob.) | Barangay 4 (Pob.) | Barangay 5 (Pob.) | Barangay 6 (Pob.) | Barangay 7 (Pob.) | Barangay 8 (Pob.) | Barangay 9 (Pob.) | Barangay 10 (Pob.) | Barangay 11 (Pob.) | Barangay 12 (Pob.) | Barangay 13 (Pob.) | Barangay 14 (Pob.) | Barangay 15 (Pob.) | Barangay 16 (Pob.) | Barangay 17 (Pob.) | Barangay 18 (Pob.) | Barangay 19 (Pob.) | Barangay 20 (Pob.) | Barangay 21 (Pob.) | Barangay 22 (Pob.) | Barangay 23 (Pob.) | Barangay 24 (Pob.) | Barangay 25 (Pob.) | Barangay 26 (Pob.) | Barangay 27 (Pob.) | Barangay 28 (Pob.) | Barangay 29 (Pob.) | Barangay 30 (Pob.) | Barangay 31 (Pob.) | Barangay 32 (Pob.) | Barangay 33 (Pob.) | Barangay 34 (Pob.) | Barangay 35 (Pob.) | Barangay 36 (Pob.) | Barangay 37 (Pob.) | Barangay 38 (Pob.) | Barangay 39 (Pob.) | Barangay 40 (Pob.) | Barangay 41 (Pob.) | Bata | Cabug | Estefania | Felisa | Granada | Handumanan | Mandalagan | Mansilingan | Montevista | Pahanocoy | Punta-taytay | Singcang-Airport | Sum-ag | Taculing | Tangub | Villamonte | Vista Alegre
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Mansilingan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Bacolod City|
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Mansilingan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Mansilingan is one of the Barangays of Bacolod City.
- Bacolod City is in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Western Visayas island of Negros and within Region VI.
History of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mansilingan
People of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of Mansilingan
Elected Government Officials of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected Mansilingan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, Barangay Chairman, Leonardo R Suansing Sr
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, Kagawad 1, Rodolfo T Pico Jr
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, Kagawad 2, Paul T Catalan
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, Kagawad 3, Simeon S Candari
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, Kagawad 4, Reynaldo J Apellido
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, Kagawad 5, Andrea G Jayme
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, Kagawad 6, Danilo M Suansing
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, Kagawad 7, Carlos C Anjao Jr
- Bacolod City, Mansilingan, SK Chairman, Jenny Babes C Billones
Businesses in Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mansilingan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Mansilingan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mansilingan, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Mansilingan
Economy of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mansilingan, Bacolod City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mansilingan, Bacolod City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mansilingan. This will help boost the local economy of Mansilingan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mansilingan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mansilingan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mansilingan
Your Story about Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Mansilingan. You can talk about the good things in Mansilingan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mansilingan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mansilingan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mansilingan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mansilingan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mansilingan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mansilingan.
- Triumphant Pacquiao back in PH
- Friday, April 18, 2014 2:29 pm
- MANILA -- Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao returned home to the Philippines on Good Friday, five days after reclaiming his WBO welterweight title from Timothy Bradley.
- The eight-division world champion arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport via Philippine Airlines at 4:30 a.m. before taking a connecting flight to his hometown in General Santos City. ....................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Be ready to sacrifice for others – Aquino
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Manila, Philippines — President Benigno S. Aquino III encouraged Filipinos to do good deeds even after Lent as he expressed hope for a peaceful and meaningful observance of this year’s Holy Week.
- In his Holy Week message, the President said Filipinos should emulate the example of Jesus Christ by being humble and ready to sacrifice for others ....................... Full Story»
- Index hits fresh 8-month high
- Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Better-than-expected Chinese economic growth and the continued uptick in Wall St. pushed the bellwether index to a fresh eight-month high yesterday.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index rose 0.75 percent or 49.52 points to end at 6,671.18, its highest closing since 6,728 on July 30. The broader All Shares index added 0.61 percent or 24.46 points to 4,013.03 ....................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Mansilingan, Bacolod City?
We want to give the people of Mansilingan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mansilingan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mansilingan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mansilingan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mansilingan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mansilingan, Bacolod City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bacolod City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Occidental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.