Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Alapan I-A • Alapan I-B • Alapan I-C • Alapan II-A • Alapan II-B • Anabu I-A • Anabu I-B • Anabu I-C • Anabu I-D • Anabu I-E • Anabu I-F • Anabu I-G • Anabu II-A • Anabu II-B • Anabu II-C • Anabu II-D • Anabu II-E • Anabu II-F • Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) • Bayan Luma I • Bayan Luma II • Bayan Luma III • Bayan Luma IV • Bayan Luma V • Bayan Luma VI • Bayan Luma VII • Bayan Luma VIII • Bayan Luma IX • Bucandala I • Bucandala II • Bucandala III • Bucandala IV • Bucandala V • Buhay na Tubig • Carsadang Bago I • Carsadang Bago II • Magdalo • Maharlika • Malagasang I-A • Malagasang I-B • Malagasang I-C • Malagasang I-D • Malagasang I-E • Malagasang I-F • Malagasang I-G • Malagasang II-A • Malagasang II-B • Malagasang II-C • Malagasang II-D • Malagasang II-E • Malagasang II-F • Malagasang II-G • Mariano Espeleta I • Mariano Espeleta II • Mariano Espeleta III • Medicion I-A • Medicion I-B • Medicion I-C • Medicion I-D • Medicion II-A • Medicion II-B • Medicion II-C • Medicion II-D • Medicion II-E • Medicion II-F • Pag-Asa I • Pag-Asa II • Pag-Asa III • Palico I • Palico II • Palico III • Palico IV • Pasong Buaya I • Pasong Buaya II • Pinagbuklod • Poblacion I-A (Pob.) • Poblacion I-B • Poblacion I-C • Poblacion II-A (Pob.) • Poblacion II-B • Poblacion III-A (Pob.) • Poblacion III-B • Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) • Poblacion IV-B • Poblacion IV-C • Poblacion IV-D • Tanzang Luma I • Tanzang Luma II • Tanzang Luma III • Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) • Tanzang Luma V • Tanzang Luma VI • Toclong I-A • Toclong I-B • Toclong I-C • Toclong II-A • Toclong II-B We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Malagasang I-C Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Imus, Cavite|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
Cavite Within the Philippines
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Malagasang I-C Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Malagasang I-C is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Malagasang I-C
People of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Malagasang I-C
Elected Government Officials of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Malagasang I-C Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, Barangay Captain, Enrico S Saulog
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, Kagawad 1, Romeo P Bare
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, Kagawad 2, Violeta I Saulog
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, Kagawad 3, Romeo S Bare
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, Kagawad 4, Mario S Saranghilo
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, Kagawad 5, Leonardo C Lacson
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, Kagawad 6, Fernando T Lacson
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, Kagawad 7, Jennifer S Bondoc
- Cavite, Imus, Malagasang I-C, SK Chairman, Kyle V Monzon
Businesses in Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Malagasang I-C.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Malagasang I-C. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Malagasang I-C
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Malagasang I-C, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Malagasang I-C
Economy of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Malagasang I-C, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Malagasang I-C, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Malagasang I-C, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Malagasang I-C. This will help boost the local economy of Malagasang I-C. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Malagasang I-C landmarks here.
- Places to see in Malagasang I-C:
Fiestas and Traditions of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Malagasang I-C
Your Story about Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Malagasang I-C. You can talk about the good things in Malagasang I-C or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Malagasang I-C. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Malagasang I-C? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Malagasang I-C. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Malagasang I-C? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Malagasang I-C? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Malagasang I-C.
- Palace lauds Pacquiao as ‘wellspring of inspiration’ in win over Algieri
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 4:32 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—Malacañang praised Filipino boxing champion and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao for dominating American boxer Chris Algieri in their fight in Macau Sunday.
- “We join the Filipino nation in celebrating the triumph of Congressman Manny Pacquiao over Chris Algieri in Macau,” said Communications Secretary Herminio Coloma Jr. said in a statement ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Filipino delicacies find global market
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 2:04 am
- Chocolate moron (steamed rice cake) from Abuyog in Leyte, handwoven banig (mats) from Zamboanga, coconut jam with coco sugar from South Cotabato and handcrafted jewelry from Bicol are just a few of the artisanal delicacies and products one can take home as pasalubong—if you have the time and money to travel to these places.
- If not, then you have the option to buy them all from just one place, thanks to a new online store that aims to boost both awareness and sales of Philippine cultural heritage products: 1780 by SariSaristore ......................... Full Story»
- Business confidence up in Q4
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 12:00 am
- The latest Business Expectations Survey showed a confidence index of 48.3 percent from a three-year low of 34.4 percent in the third quarter.
- The improvement in the sentiment was driven by the expected increase in consumer demand amid the holiday season, and a sustained growth in orders and projects, the BSP said ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Malagasang I-C, Imus?
We want to give the people of Malagasang I-C the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Malagasang I-C is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Malagasang I-C participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Malagasang I-C.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Malagasang I-C.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Malagasang I-C, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Malagasang I-C, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.