Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Alapan I-A •
Alapan I-B •
Alapan I-C •
Alapan II-A •
Alapan II-B •
Anabu I-A •
Anabu I-B •
Anabu I-C •
Anabu I-D •
Anabu I-E •
Anabu I-F •
Anabu I-G •
Anabu II-A •
Anabu II-B •
Anabu II-C •
Anabu II-D •
Anabu II-E •
Anabu II-F •
Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) •
Bayan Luma I •
Bayan Luma II •
Bayan Luma III •
Bayan Luma IV •
Bayan Luma V •
Bayan Luma VI •
Bayan Luma VII •
Bayan Luma VIII •
Bayan Luma IX •
Bucandala I •
Bucandala II •
Bucandala III •
Bucandala IV •
Bucandala V •
Buhay na Tubig •
Carsadang Bago I •
Carsadang Bago II •
Malagasang I-A •
Malagasang I-B •
Malagasang I-C •
Malagasang I-D •
Malagasang I-E •
Malagasang I-F •
Malagasang I-G •
Malagasang II-A •
Malagasang II-B •
Malagasang II-C •
Malagasang II-D •
Malagasang II-E •
Malagasang II-F •
Malagasang II-G •
Mariano Espeleta I •
Mariano Espeleta II •
Mariano Espeleta III •
Medicion I-A •
Medicion I-B •
Medicion I-C •
Medicion I-D •
Medicion II-A •
Medicion II-B •
Medicion II-C •
Medicion II-D •
Medicion II-E •
Medicion II-F •
Pag-Asa I •
Pag-Asa II •
Pag-Asa III •
Palico I •
Palico II •
Palico III •
Palico IV •
Pasong Buaya I •
Pasong Buaya II •
Poblacion I-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion I-B •
Poblacion I-C •
Poblacion II-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion II-B •
Poblacion III-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion III-B •
Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) •
Poblacion IV-B •
Poblacion IV-C •
Poblacion IV-D •
Tanzang Luma I •
Tanzang Luma II •
Tanzang Luma III •
Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) •
Tanzang Luma V •
Tanzang Luma VI •
Toclong I-A •
Toclong I-B •
Toclong I-C •
Toclong II-A •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Maharlika Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Imus, Cavite|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
Cavite Within the Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Maharlika Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
Location of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Maharlika is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Maharlika
People of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Maharlika
Elected Government Officials of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Maharlika Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, Barangay Captain, Valerio L Baguio
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, Kagawad 1, Rodolfo E Espidido
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, Kagawad 2, Gina R Hynson
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, Kagawad 3, Feliciano G Santarin
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, Kagawad 4, Erwin M Rosales
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, Kagawad 5, Fernando A Aguilar Jr
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, Kagawad 6, Imelda B Dimaya
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, Kagawad 7, Rodel O Camacho
- Cavite, Imus, Maharlika, SK Chairman, Kenneth P Viado
Businesses in Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Maharlika.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Maharlika. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Maharlika
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Maharlika, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Maharlika
Economy of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Maharlika, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Maharlika, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Maharlika, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Maharlika. This will help boost the local economy of Maharlika. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Maharlika landmarks here.
- Places to see in Maharlika:
Fiestas and Traditions of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Maharlika
Your Story about Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Maharlika. You can talk about the good things in Maharlika or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Maharlika. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Maharlika? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Maharlika. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Maharlika? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Maharlika? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Maharlika.
- 56 Pinoys compete in Asian junior taekwondo
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Fifty-six talented Filipino athletes will banner the Meralco/MVP Sports Foundation/PLDT Home BRO team in the 2015 Asian Junior Taekwondo Championships on April 11-17 in New Taipei City, Taiwan.
- Thirty-four of the campaigners (men, women, boys, girls) will compete in the junior and Cadet divisions in kyorugi (sparring) for Meralco and MVP Sports Foundation, while 20 will see action in the junior and Cadet categories in poomsae (forms) for PLDT Home BRO and MVP SF. Two boys, aged 17 and 19, will participate in the Para event .................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Index breezes through another record high close
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 12:13 am
- STOCKS edged higher to a new record high yesterday despite relatively lower volumes as equities abroad, led by Wall Street, gained after China indicated it could ease monetary policy.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) followed suit as it rose 0.52 percent, or 41.08 points, to 7,940.49. This was the 23rd all-time high for the PSEi, which has gained 9.3 percent so far this year. Yesterday’s rally fell short of an intra-day high of 8,007.98 achieved last March 30 ........................ Full Story»
- Index breaches 8,000 mark for first time
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s benchmark stock index was off to a sizzling start yesterday, clinching its 22nd record close for the year and breaching the 8,000 level for the first time.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) soared 0.27 percent or 21.45 points to end at a new all-time high of 7,899.41, eclipsing the previous record of 7,877.96 made last Friday ........................ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Maharlika, Imus?
We want to give the people of Maharlika the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Maharlika is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Maharlika participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Maharlika.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Maharlika.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Maharlika, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Maharlika, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.