Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Barangays of Cabanatuan City, in the Nueva Ecija Province within Region 3 of The Philippines
Aduas Centro • Aduas Norte • Aduas Sur • Bagong Buhay • Bagong Sikat • Bakero • Bakod Bayan • Balite • Bangad • Bantug Bulalo • Bantug Norte • Barlis • Barrera • Bernardo • Bitas • Bonifacio • Buliran • Caalibangbangan • Cabu • Calawagan • Campo Tinio • Caridad • Caudillo • Cinco-Cinco • City Supermarket • Communal • Cruz Roja • Daang Sarile • Dalampang • Dicarma • Dimasalang • Dionisio S. Garcia • Fatima • General Luna • Hermogenes C. Concepcion • Ibabao Bana • Imelda • Isla • Kalikid Norte • Kalikid Sur • Kapitan Pepe • Lagare • Lourdes • M. S. Garcia • Mabini Extension • Mabini Homesite • Macatbong • Magsaysay • Magsaysay South • Maria Theresa • Matadero • Mayapyap Norte • Mayapyap Sur • Melojavilla • Nabao • Obrero • Padre Burgos • Padre Crisostomo • Pagas • Palagay • Pamaldan • Pangatian • Patalac • Polilio • Pula • Quezon • Rizdelis • Samon • San Isidro • San Josef Norte • San Josef Sur • San Juan • San Roque Norte • San Roque Sur • Sanbermicristi • Sangitan • Sangitan East • Santa Arcadia • Santo Niño • Sapang • Sumacab Este • Sumacab Norte • Sumacab South • Talipapa • Valdefuente • Valle Cruz • Vijandre • Villa Ofelia-Caridad • Zulueta
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Nueva Ecija|
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Nueva Ecija Philippines
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Mabini Homesite is located ....
History of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mabini Homesite
People of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Total Population of Mabini Homesite
Local Government Unit LGU of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available yet as of 18 October 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected Officers of Mabini Homesite for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, Barangay Chairman, Gilbert Bryan M Yap
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, Kagawad 1, Aldrin DJ Afan
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, Kagawad 2, Danilo T Ferrer
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, Kagawad 3, Criscarl D Cruz
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, Kagawad 4, Menolando O Mendoza
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, Kagawad 5, Julieta E Morales
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, Kagawad 6, Virgilio G Roque
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, Kagawad 7, Dana Gia J Bolos
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Mabini Homesite, SK Chairman, Alessandra V Casimiro
Businesses in Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Mabini Homesite
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Mabini Homesite, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The schools in Mabini Homesite
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
Economy of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City. Where does the energy source of this Cabanatuan City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mabini Homesite in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Mabini Homesite. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mabini Homesite landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mabini Homesite
Your Story about Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Mabini Homesite. You can talk about the good things in Mabini Homesite or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mabini Homesite. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mabini Homesite.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mabini Homesite, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com appreciates your donations. We also affiliated ourselves with some commercial online stores to market their products here. We in return get a commission on sales made. Your patronage will be greatly appreciated.