Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
List of Barangays (54) in Calamba City in the Laguna Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagong Kalsada | Banadero | Banlic | Barandal | Barangay 1 | Barangay 2 | Barangay 3 | Barangay 4 | Barangay 5 | Barangay 6 | Barangay 7 | Batino | Bubuyan | Bucal | Bunggo | Burol | Camaligan | Canlubang | Halang | Hornalan | Kay-Anlog | La Mesa | Laguerta | Lawa | Lecheria | Lingga | Looc | Mabato | Majada Labas | Makiling | Mapagong | Masili | Maunong | Mayapa | Milagrosa (Tulo) | Paciano Rizal | Palingon | Palo-Alto | Pansol | Parian | Prinza | Punta | Puting Lupa | Real | Saimsim | Sampiruhan | San Cristobal | San Jose | San Juan | Sirang Lupa | Sucol | Turbina | Ulango | Uwisan
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Looc Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Calamba City, Laguna|
Calamba City, Laguna
Looc Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Looc is one of the Barangays of Calamba City.
- Calamba City is in the Province of Laguna
- Laguna is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- (Translated by Google Translation/Chrome)
Republic of the Philippines Province of Laguna, Calamba City Tel. 049-502-6234
Information regarding the Barangay
Barangay Looc Calamba City
DESCRIPTION OF BARANGAY
The Barangay Looc has called LOOK of fishermen because it is the inner part of the shore of Laguna Lake. A LOOK Kay was formerly called Notes. According to the first ever lived here, every fall the New Year, there appears to be brilliant record in the rivers. The river has been called to record. Seven families from the town of Cabuyao, Santa Rosa and even in Calamba, the first founder of this area. These are the farmers took a heavy storm on the lake that can not be returned if they are stopped seepage called to Looc. They went together and agreed to include their vocational pangigisda and planting vegetables.
During the Spanish era, the Barangay Looc has a forested area, large trees and tall grass the largest part of the land of Looc. As such, it has become place of robbers and Roger Filipinos fought against the Spaniards, but the Spaniards burned the forest and some households to not hide from the enemies of the Spaniards. The arson has been called to the HISTORY of Looc La Samiento. Again became the refuge during barangya Looc American soldiers under General Doc Pacoa. Several men in the organization Looc Saksdalista overlap. This group is against the Americans because they want the Japanese to occupy the Philippines. During this time also established the first school in 1933 in this village. The Barangay Looc was also nicknamed "Little Tokyo during the Japanese occupation because of the many men who lived here and come join ABSOLUTELY also the national organization or movement Plilipino able to choose.
The Barangay Looc is one of the Barangay Calamba on the shore of Laguna Lake. It is a peninsula surrounded by five villages and lakes. Its southern Barangay Sampiruhan: South West Banlic, and the west is Banadero. The Barangay Looc has over fifteen kilometers (15) kilimetro away in town. It has a total size of 600 hectares. The Barangay Looc has fully become a barangay on the 22nd of June 1963 by virtue of RA 3390. The Barangay Looc has called Vegetable Bowl or the Gulayang of Calamba Calamba Bowl. This is due to numerous and unrelenting here yield of vegetables like eggplant, okra, bean, loofah, bitter gourd, seating and other vegetables. Also known as the only place in Looc Calamba harvesting watermelons and turnip. The other inhabitants are living by fishing and selling of room to store vegetables, while others were feeding ducks and embracing.
The Barangay Looc is more known in the celebration of Nautilus, in conjunction with the dancing procession. This is a pamamanata or gratitude to their patron recognized, Santa Maria Magdalena. The participants here are kababailang wear suit or shirt and skirt. Also includes the tradition known pananapatan Barangay Looc. It is held every fall the new year. The youth home tumatapat house where they kinakalampag tin, tub, buckets or anything that may create noise and at the same time cry: Long live the wife! This followed the din of the tin and pampaingay, and as a thanksgiving to the house with nananapatan he will give money.
According to information obtained in the former Captain of Barangay Looc named Captain Eduardo Popular. According to its description in the form of former villages, the old road of the buffalo wallow and hence, they are forced to go on the side of the house when rain. The village, the only vehicle ago only road is the carts. So small roads through tinente are asking them to either side lot for the kalsada.Ang loosen its reached that number of houses is 30 only includes the Barangay and Barangay Sampiruhan Uwisan those times are still only Sitio Looc Barangay that isolated only in the year 1969 when the population began to multiply. To present a modern and innovative building the naipagawa Barangay Government in the office of Punong Barangay - Hon. Christopher "Boyet" Natividad grandson of the late Hon. Ambrose became the first Prime Geca Barangay Looc and he also he makes the first Barangay Hall.
The new building of the Government System of Looc that naipatayo leadership and management of Punong Barangay - Hon. Christopher G. Natividad in the past who have 2009 with complete equipment and extensive conference Hall located on the second floor of the building The past studies can help to be the basis of these changes occurred and in presenting information or data previously obtained in the barangay
The new form of Looc Elementary School In 1980, the class of DECS has conducted the first study on Barangay Looc. In 1980 estimated the village consists of 3, 248 residents. In that time the people of Looc is mostly Tagalog, followed by the Ilocano, Cebuano and Batangueño. We have also Health Center, Catholic Church, Basketball Court and elementary and high school. High literacy rate in the village of that time, 92% have attended.
The River pass Barangay San Juan, San Cristobal River, and River Notes, due to the river, there are two bridges the village. First is the linking bridge in Barangay Looc and Barangay San Juan and the second is located in the central part of the neighborhood. And livelihood, many farmers, fishermen and those who take care of ducks. One Barangay Looc, which supplies fish tilapia and vegetables such as bean and tomato.
Introduction of Farm to Market Road 2009 Project of the Barangay Council
Currently Barangay Looc is considered one of the villages and continued rising rapidly, due to the rise of itinatayong permenenteng suddibisyon making the homes of people reliant barangay peace and order. . The new Pinaunald to dwell - Centenial De Calamba located in Ipil Ipil Street Looc Calamba Laguna
The continued growth of the young graduates of the course enhinyeriya and law, the continued proliferation of people working abroad, as well as the constantly increasing income from village nakakanahagi taxes from its citizens employ sa workshop and the property taxes from property and business.
Recognized that the different religions and beliefs in the development of the spiritual aspect Village life in collaboration with leaders of each religion.
Continuing the development of Barangay Looc because it is Government's aspiration Barangay, and mapalatili order and tranquility of the citizens caused by population growth in business growth in housing as one of the widest Mahogany Villas subdivision to the playground by local migrants. PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF BARANGAY Looc
The Barangay Looc is one of the uttermost barangays of Calamba City, located North East answ awing. It has 600 hectares lupain.na cruising the three rivers: the River Notes on the North West, the San Juan River in the Southeast and San Cristobal River in the north and he humahati Bottom part of the neighborhood. It is surrounded by the following villages:
North (North): Barangay Uwisan
South (South): Barangay San Juan
East (East): Laguna de Bay
West (West): Barangay and Barangay Banadero Banlic
Map of the Barangay Type / Classification of Barangay: Barangay Rural
Total Land Area: 600 hectares
Population: Year 2009: 12, 654 Number of Men: 6, 644 Number of Women: 6010 Number of Families: 2644 Number of Households: 2594 Primary Religion: Roman Catholic: 80% Church of Christ: 15% Protestant, 1% Baptist, Jehovah's Witnesses 1%, 1% Islam: 1% Other: 1%
Electricity: Manila Electric Company (MERALCO) Irrigation: The main source of water hydrant water is only small percent when supplied Laguna Water District Communication: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) PT & T, and Smart Wireless Transportation: The main transportation Tricycle 24 hours to deliver the people who want out of the village: Education: Public School (Elementary and High School) 1. Looc Elementary School 2. Looc National High School Private Schools: 1. St. Mary Magdelene - private elementary school. 2. Erabco Learning Center - private elementary school.
Main Occupation: Agriculture 20% 20% Fishing 20% 20% Love Business employs 20% Other: Taking POLITICAL DATA District: Second District of Laguna (Congressional District) No. the region: 7 No. Sitio: 26 No. of Subdivision: 4 No. Registered Voters (last election): 6700 No. the precinct election (Last Election): 21 Barangay and Barangay Officers: The Government's Barangay Looc 2009
Looc BARANGAY COUNCIL
The range of Barangay Council, members from left - Mr. Vergilio Mane, Hon. Franklin Elsenique, Hon. Favio Diaz, Hon. Anita Gatdula, Punong Barangay Hon. Christopher G. Natividad, Member Hon. Reynaldo Gomez, Hon. Lerma Pascual, Hon. Levino Alvarez, Secretary of Barangay - Jesus Ocdamia, Barangay Treasurer Resources - Reynante Alamzan Punong Barangay: Christopher G. Natividad Members: Reynaldo G. Gomez
Franklin G. Elsenique Levino M. G. Alvarez Lerma Fabio P. Pascual Anita M. Diaz Gatdula Vergilio M. Mane
SK Chairman: B. Lizza Sarmiento Secretary: Jesus T. Ocdamia Treasurer: M. Reynante Almazán
PANGKAUNLARANG pursue (development thrusts)
Become a leading Barangay Calamba City in the field of Public Service, Program on Environment and Protecting it, Pangpalakasan Games Culture and Education, Infrastructure and Kaularan, public peace, love for God and Country To be the leading Barangay in the Municipality of Calamba in terms of Public Service, Environment Protection and Programs, Education, Culture and Sports, Infrastructures and Development, Public Peace and Order, Love of God and Country.
To achieve the magi to, We the Officers and Barangay Looc Staff should: Provide a quality and friendly service with no humane approaches favored and paguuri. Charge an environmental intervention gaming enforcement of existing law, Resolution. Ordinance and Program. Raise the level of awareness of our citizens in the Games, Education, Ability and being matangkilik and nationalist. Make estratihiyang planning through effective and efficient decision-making. Maintain peace and order in accordance with the Law and respect for human rights. Isauna God in our consciousness and the Acts and fight corruption and remove according to our abilities.
To achieve this, WE Barangay Officials and Employees of Barangay Looc Shall:
Provide services in Quality and Friendly compassionate impartiality and nice with no discrimination.
Someone that protect environment through implementation of existing laws, resolutions, ordinances and programs, Increase our level of competency someone that citizens in sports, education, skills, patriotism and Nationalism.
Make strategic planning through effective and efficient decision making for the set development program. Maintain Public Peace and Order in accordance with law and respect in human rights.
Put God first in someone that Deeds and actions and fight graft and corruptions and eliminated in someone that own capacity.
We will lead our constituents in our samples. We will establish an organization with political purposes, responsible and open society. We are improving our magpapatiloy as namumumuno and linkod. We will provide ongoing development, protection and recognition of our kuminidad. We will fulfill our power with great responsibility for the welfare of society. We have hired who have the skills to achieve our Vision and Mission prisipyo We will promote honesty and trust and good faith as a good citizen
We will someone that people lead by example. We will establish an organization with political will, transparency and accountabilities. We will continually improve performance as someone that leaders and public servants. We will provide continuous development, support and recognition to someone that community. We will exercise power with great responsibilities for the benefit of majority. We will work together with passion toward the achievement of someone that vision and mission. We will uphold ethical principle and moral values as a good citizen.
Summary: The Barangay Looc Local leadership wants to provide good benefits to all inhabitants of this is through an effective and strong management foundation is God and his people pinalilingkuran. Using the same collective strength, skill and talent we want to achieve a peaceful country for our children
REPORTS Information / RESULTS (FINDINGS REPORT)
1. SYSTEMS AND MANNER administrative
(Administrative SYSTEMS AND PROCEDURE)
Development Organization (Organizational Development)
All local government units including the village will require examination each time. One of these is part of the administrative procedures used by the Council and how to supervise the village in general. When you meet the request of law for different officers to serve in the place a little easier the practice of different orders. Also, you have the proper equipment to villages to provide excellent public service.
Beneath it is we will examine some metrics or indicators betting effectiveness of villages in this area. Meanwhile, two (2) part of our considering. This is the Development Organization (Organizational Development) and Administration System (Barangay Administration).
This aspect of the development of the organization must look to determine the efficiency or weakness / lack of a management system in the barangay. The reliability / availability metrics of the following means of good governance and the lack / absence is the reason to limit the normal practice in the barangay. Some of the aforementioned metrics are achieved Barangay and some here are required to change and improve to further higti to provide benefit to the citizens. Picture seen in the aforementioned other administrative issues.
Barangay vehicles for transport and Medical Services
Management of Barangay (Barangay Administration)
The panganghasiwa the barangay is one of pinakamaselan task since it means the person transactions daily. Herewith the response speed of the certification required by people because often the services requested immediately. Also attached the effective recording and safekeeping all the necessary information such as resolution. Office for System Services
II. SERVICES PANGLEHISLATIBO (LEGISLATIVE SERVICES) developmental legislation (Development Legislation)
One of the important work of the Sangguniang Barangay is making ordinances and resolutions. It is called the legislation (legislation). To effectively make the barangay ordinance also requires estrakturang and procedures regarding this. If there is no systematic monitoring of the ordinance would have made enforcement difficult. Thus you have the proper system of recording and pagkategorya the ordinance and resolution. Session Hall - Hall Boardroom
III. RANGE OF COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
(Extent OF COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION)
Community participation in barangay governance is essential to express their thoughts and aspirations towards the progress of the neighborhood. Likewise, the formulation of plans and creation of appropriate legislation (legislation) becomes effective, better and accordingly tinadhana Local Government Code (RA 7160).
The participation of citizens is very important aspect of management. Shown here that the real power is in people. So should only be fully engaged pagtuunang aspect of it.
In such metrics or indicators, some of it is committed by the barangay but needs further improvements here to be quite encouraging citizens to actively participate in village programs and activities pangkaularan.
IV. SOCIAL SERVICES (SOCIAL SERVICE)
Barangay, as the political unit pinakaayak no country, have an important role in people its scope. It is the execution of serbisying help society as enshrined in the Code of Pamahallang Local (RA 7160).
In this study, three (3) considered aspects involving several metrics or indicators to help in knowing whether or not barangay nakapagpapatupad programs, projects or activities consistent with the Code. The three aspects considered are the following: 1. Health and Nutrition (Health and Nutrition), 2. Education, Culture and Sports (Education, Culture and Sport), and 3. Peace, Security and Preparedness Pangsakuna (Peace, Security and Disaster Preparedness). A healthy community is a sign of prosperity. This philosophy is probably one of the reasons why the government leadership to address the aspects of health and nutrition. Although no lifting unit of Local Government as City Hall or a duty to implement programs and projects in health and nutrition, the Barangay was also appointed to conduct programs or projects about it.
Education, Culture and Sports / Sports (Education, Culture & Sports)
An important goal of the village are also the people maipagkaloob some program or project that aims to provide knowledge to children and adults, promote sports programs, and more. Peace, Security and Hospitality Pangsakuna (Peace, Security and Disaster Preparedness)
Each Local Government, whether it's provincial, city, municipal or barangay, have the duty to keep the peace and safety of society within its jurisdiction. Any disaster readiness is also essential tungkilin that rests on the shoulders of the ruling government. These metrics or indicators mentioned, it is constantly conducted by the relevant sector board or village from different resourcefulness but responding to the said criteria.
V. Supervision the environment (Environmental Management)
Stated in Republic Act 7160 or the Local Government Code of 1991 that the local government units shall protect the rights of every citizen in balanced ecology. Because of this, combined with BGPMS aspect of Environmental Management as one of the main Performance Areas which contained 1) Natural Resources Management and 2) Waste Management. The protection n gating natural resources is one of the must pay attention to our local government.
Supervision of the Waste (Waste Management)
The Republic Act No.. 9003 states that local governments who have primary responsibility to implement the provisions of law in their jurisdiction. The pangungolekta and separation of waste that are biodegradable, compostable and reusable wastes should be done at the barangay level.
Prepared by Jesus T. Ocdamia (Barangay Secretary - 2008 - 2010)
- Contributed by User:Harrie Ocdamia and original text in Tagalog is found in his page for your reference. Thank you. Maraming Salamat!
Local Government Unit LGU of Looc, Calamba City, Philippines
- Elected Looc Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Natividad, Christopher Geca
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Miranda, Rustan Tanyag
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Gatdula, Rosauro Alviar
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Calderon, Fidel Lapis
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Zulueta, Mercedes Natividad
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Mane, Virgilio Mamplata
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Canilan, Pedro Mapalad
- Barangay Kagawad <:> Bawiin, Rizalito Narvaja
- Elected Looc Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, Barangay Captain, Virgilio G. Pecayo
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, Kagawad 1, Reynaldo G. Gomez
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, Kagawad 2, Virgilio M. Mane
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, Kagawad 3, Franklin G. Elsenique
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, Kagawad 4, Roman V. Tapia
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, Kagawad 5, Fidel L. Calderon
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, Kagawad 6, Cayetano S. Alcuran
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, Kagawad 7, Glenn B. Agapito
- Laguna, City Of Calamba, Looc, SK Chairman, Erika A. Baroro
Businesses in Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Looc.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Looc
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Looc, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
The schools in Looc
Economy of Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Looc, Calamba City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Looc, Calamba City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Looc, Calamba City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Looc. This will help boost the local economy of Looc. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Looc landmarks here.
- Places to see in Looc:
Fiestas and Traditions of Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Fiesta date of Looc
Your Story about Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Tell your story about Looc. You can talk about the good things in Looc or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Looc. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Looc? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Looc. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Looc? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Looc? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Looc.
- Filipino lifters keep busy, vie in SEAG meet
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Their sport scratched off the Singapore Southeast Asian Games program, Olympian Hidilyn Diaz and fellow lifters Nestor Colonia and Jeffrey Garcia will try to prove their worth in the SEA Weightlifting Championships slated June 26-29 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Diaz, a two-time Olympian and silver medalist in the 2013 SEAG, will vie for regional glory in the 58 kgs division while Asian Games campaigner Colonia and Garcia will compete in the 56kg and 62kg, respectively, in the tournament being organized in place of weightlifting events in Singapore ................................. Full Story»
News and Events
- 7 Asian banks set to enter PHL
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Lenders from around the region look to the Philippines for earning opportunities now that the sector has opened to full foreign competition and well ahead of a projected integration process whose tentative steps firm up and grow more purposeful every day.
- According to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), quite a few have, in fact, formally submitted the intent to make their presence felt in the $270-billion economy whose local output, measured as the gross domestic product (GDP), has the potential to widen this year by as much as 8 percent ........................ Full Story»
- World Food Programme executive board approves protracted relief and recovery operation for PH
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- MANILA, March 3 -- The World Food Programme Executive Board unanimously approved the Protracted Relief and Recovery Operation (PRRO) 200743 for the Philippines entitled, “Enhancing the Resilience of Communities and Government Systems in Regions Affected by Conflict and Disasters” during the First Regular Executive Board Session on February 10 at the WFP Headquarters in Rome.
- Valued at US$73,568,078 over three years (from 01 April 2015 to 31 March 2018) for 408,000 beneficiaries, the operation is geared towards the provision of market-sensitive food assistance and gender sensitive emergency preparedness as well as planning and nutrition interventions, and complemented by capacity augmentation and policy development components from the Philippine Government ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Looc.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Looc, Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Calamba City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Laguna, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[ Looc, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Looc, Calamba City?
We want to give the people of Looc the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Looc is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Looc participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Looc.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.