Guadalupe cebu city philippines
Barangays of Cebu City, in the province of Cebu, within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawon | Agsungot || Apas || Babag || Bacayan || Banawa || Banilad || Basak Pardo || Basak San Nicolas || Binaliw || Bonbon || Budla-an || Bulacao Pardo || Buhisan || Buot-Taup || Busay || Calamba || Cambinocot || Camputhaw (Pob.) || Capitol Site (Pob.) || Carreta || Cebu Port Center || Cogon Ramos || Cogon Pardo || Day-as || Duljo || Ermita || Guadalupe || Guba || Hipodromo || Inayawan || Kalubihan || Kalunasan || Kamagayan || Kamputhaw (Camputhaw) || Kasambagan || Kinasang-an || Labangon || Lahug || Lorega San Miguel || Lusaran || Luz || Mabini || Mabolo Proper || Malubog || Mambaling || Oprra || Pahina || Pahina Central || Pamutan || Pardo Proper || Parian || Paril || Pasil || Pit-os || Pulangbato || Pung-ol Sibugay || Punta Princesa || Quiot Pardo || Sambag I || Sambag II || San Antonio || San Jose || San Nicolas Proper || San Roque || Santa Cruz || Santo Niño || Sapangdako || Sawang Calero || Sinsin || Sirao || Suba || Sudlon I || Sudlon II || T. Padilla || Tabunan || Tagba-O || Talamban || Taptap || Tejero || Tinago || Tisa || Toong || Zapatera
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- If you do not have a community website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- If you have a Facebook Page (Social Media site), supplement it with this WIKI page (Information Dissemination site). It will help promote your LGU.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
Guadalupe Barangay Hall
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cebu City, Philippines|
Location of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Guadalupe is located ....
History of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guadalupe
People of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Guadalupe
Local Government Unit LGU of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected officials of Guadalupe for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Michael M Gacasan
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 1, Alex B Semilla
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 2, Roberto A Camu
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 3, Samuel B Gabutan
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 4, Wilfredo B Gallardo
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 5, Robert C Gabutan
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 6, Ventura P Montecillo
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 7, Harry C Cañete
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, SK Chairman, Erika Diane P Panilagao
Businesses in Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Guadalupe. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: Aderes Flea Market
- Businesses in Guadalupe
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Guadalupe
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Guadalupe
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Guadalupe, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Guadalupe
Economy of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guadalupe, Cebu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guadalupe, Cebu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guadalupe, Cebu City. Where does the energy source of this Cebu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guadalupe in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Guadalupe. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guadalupe landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guadalupe
News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- POC eyes 20 athletes to Youth Olympic Games
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The 3x3 U18 TNT National Championship and the FIBA-Asia Pacific leg World Tour, along with the novelty basketball marathon will be tackled in today’s PSA Forum at Shakey’s Malate.
- Talking about the 3x3 event are Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas executive director Sonny Barrios, Moying Martelino, Smart Sports executive Epok Quimpo, and FIBA 3x3 official Ignacio Soriano ..................... Full Story»
Your Story about Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Guadalupe. You can talk about the good things in Guadalupe or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guadalupe. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guadalupe, Cebu City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Guadalupe, Cebu City Photo Gallery]]
[[category:cebu city gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Guadalupe cebu city philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.