Guadalupe cebu city philippines
Barangays (80) of Cebu City, in the province of Cebu, within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawon | Agsungot || Apas || Babag || Bacayan || Banawa || Banilad || Basak Pardo || Basak San Nicolas || Binaliw || Bonbon || Budla-an || Bulacao Pardo || Buhisan || Buot-Taup || Busay || Calamba || Cambinocot || Camputhaw (Pob.) || Capitol Site (Pob.) || Carreta || Central (Port Center) || Cogon Ramos || Cogon Pardo || Day-as || Duljo || Ermita || Guadalupe || Guba || Hipodromo || Inayawan || Kalubihan || Kalunasan || Kamagayan || Kamputhaw (Camputhaw) || Kasambagan || Kinasang-an || Labangon || Lahug || Lorega San Miguel || Lusaran || Luz || Mabini || Mabolo Proper || Malubog || Mambaling || Oprra || Pahina San Nicolas || Pahina Central || Pamutan || Pardo Proper || Parian || Paril || Pasil || Pit-os || Pulangbato || Pung-ol Sibugay || Punta Princesa || Quiot Pardo || Sambag I || Sambag II || San Antonio || San Jose || San Nicolas Proper || San Roque || Santa Cruz || Santo Niño || Sapangdako || Sawang Calero || Sinsin || Sirao || Suba || Sudlon I || Sudlon II || T. Padilla || Tabunan || Tagba-O || Talamban || Taptap || Tejero || Tinago || Tisa || Toong || Zapatera
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to email@example.com, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Guadalupe Barangay Hall
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cebu City, Philippines|
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Guadalupe is located ....
History of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guadalupe
People of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Guadalupe
Local Government Unit LGU of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected officials of Guadalupe for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay Gacasan, Michael Masong
- Barangay Kagawad Camu, Roberto Atanacio
- Barangay Kagawad Gallardo, Wilfredo Babejas
- Barangay Kagawad Cañete, Harry Caballes
- Barangay Kagawad Faelnar, Dino Martin Go
- Barangay Kagawad Montecillo, Ventura Jr. Parrilla
- Barangay Kagawad Enriquez, Apol Ross Gacasan
- Barangay Kagawad Suzara, David Sarmiento
- Elected officials of Guadalupe for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Michael M Gacasan
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 1, Alex B Semilla
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 2, Roberto A Camu
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 3, Samuel B Gabutan
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 4, Wilfredo B Gallardo
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 5, Robert C Gabutan
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 6, Ventura P Montecillo
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, Kagawad 7, Harry C Cañete
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), Guadalupe, SK Chairman, Erika Diane P Panilagao
Businesses in Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Guadalupe. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Guadalupe
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Guadalupe
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Guadalupe
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Guadalupe, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Guadalupe
Economy of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guadalupe, Cebu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guadalupe, Cebu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guadalupe, Cebu City. Where does the energy source of this Cebu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guadalupe in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Guadalupe. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guadalupe landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guadalupe
News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 3 PSL bets cop MOS plum in Tokyo meet
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 8:57 pm
- TOKYO: Three Philippine Swimming League (PSL) standouts claimed the Most Outstanding Swimmer awards in the 2016 Tokyo Winter Swimming Championship held at the St. Mary’s International School swimming pool here.
- Record-breakers Marc Bryan Dula of Weisenheimer Academy and Micaela Jasmine Mojdeh of Immaculate Heart of Mary College-Parañaque led the list of the awardees along with De La Salle-Zobel tanker Joey Del Rosario ................................ Full Story»
Your Story about Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Guadalupe. You can talk about the good things in Guadalupe or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guadalupe. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guadalupe, Cebu City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Guadalupe, Cebu City Photo Gallery]]
[[category:cebu city gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Guadalupe cebu city philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.