Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati, Philippines
Barangays of Makati City in the 4th district within the Metro Manila Area (NCR) of the Philippines
Bangkal | Bel-Air | Carmona | Cembo | Comembo | Dasmariñas | East Rembo | Forbes Park | Guadalupe Nuevo | Guadalupe Viejo | Kasilawan | La Paz | Magallanes | Olympia | Palanan | Pembo | Pinagkaisahan | Pio del Pilar | Pitogo | Poblacion | Post Proper Northside | Post Proper Southside | Rizal | San Antonio | San Isidro | San Lorenzo | Santa Cruz | Singkamas | South Cembo | Tejeros | Upgrade SHS Katipunan | Upgrade SHS Novaliches | Urdaneta | Valenzuela | West Rembo
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage. Anybody can help update the barangay pages in three ways: (1) by registering as a user, (2) by sending the contribution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (3) by sending the story or pictures via .
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Guadalupe Nuevo Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Makati City, Philippines|
Makati City Map Locator
Guadalupe Nuevo Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
- Guadalupe Nuevo is one of the Barangays of Makati City.
- Makati City is one of the Cities of the philippines in Metro Manila. It is in the NCR, FOURTH DISTRICT.
History of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Guadalupe Nuevo
People of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
Total Population of Guadalupe Nuevo
Elected Government Officials of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
- Elected Guadalupe Nuevo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, Barangay Chairman, Rodolfo F. Sese
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, Kagawad 1, Bernadette T. Sese
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, Kagawad 2, Romeo V. Lobo
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, Kagawad 3, Jeffrey E. Baluyut
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, Kagawad 4, Kristina T. Sarosa
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, Kagawad 5, Joel M. Ibay
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, Kagawad 6, Herman Donato Y. Lim
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, Kagawad 7, Dennis M. Baluyut
- City Of Makati, Guadalupe Nuevo, SK Chairman, Karis Israelle S. Cruzado
Businesses in Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center . If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Guadalupe Nuevo, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
The schools in Guadalupe Nuevo
Economy of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Guadalupe Nuevo. This will help boost the local economy of Guadalupe Nuevo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Guadalupe Nuevo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Guadalupe Nuevo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Guadalupe Nuevo
Your Story about Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
Tell your story about Guadalupe Nuevo. You can talk about the good things in Guadalupe Nuevo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Guadalupe Nuevo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Guadalupe Nuevo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Guadalupe Nuevo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Guadalupe Nuevo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Guadalupe Nuevo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Guadalupe Nuevo.
- PSC okays P4M budget for hosting taekwondo Olympic qualifier
- Thursday, February 4, 2016 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines – The country is pulling out all stops in qualifying more athletes to this year's Rio de Janeiro Olympics.
- This after the Philippine Sports Commission recently approved the Php4 million budget the country will use in hosting the Asian Taekwondo Olympic Qualifier this April with hopes of advancing a maximum of four local jins to Rio ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Low costs in PH seen luring more investors
- Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:00 am
- Amid low labor and production costs, the Philippines is seen attracting more foreign investments in industries that employ skilled workers, such as banking and finance, business process outsourcing (BPO) as well as manufacturing, according to the Department of Finance’s chief economist.
- In an economic bulletin, Finance Undersecretary Gil S. Beltran noted that the latest Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas data showed that the sectors that attracted the most foreign direct investment (FDI) as of end-October last year were manufacturing as well as financial and insurance activities ........ Full Story»
- Moody’s bullish on PH, sees 6% growth in ’16
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016 12:01 am
- THE PHILIPPINES’ “strong” economic expansion last year despite a slower global economy was credit positive, debt watcher Moody’s Investor Service said Monday, with the upcoming elections seen speeding up growth this year.
- Separately, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Governor Amando Tetangco Jr. said in a text message to reporters also Monday that monetary policy settings remained appropriate despite the easing in a number of advanced economies ........ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Makati City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City?
We want to give the people of Guadalupe Nuevo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Guadalupe Nuevo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Guadalupe Nuevo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Guadalupe Nuevo.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.