Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
Concepcion • Consolacion • Dolores • Duran • Poblacion • San Agustin • San Jose • San Martin • San Miguel • San Rafael • San Roque • Santa Carmen • Santa Cruz • Santa Monica • Santa Rita • Santa Teresa • Santo Angel • Santo Niño • Santo Rosario
List of Municipalities in the Capiz Province within Region VI in the Republic of The Philippines
Cuartero | Dao | Dumalag | Dumarao | Ivisan | Jamindan | Ma-Ayon | Mambusao | Panay | Panitan | Pilar | Pontevedra | President Roxas | Sapi-An | Sigma | Tapaz
Cities in the province of Capiz: Roxas City (Capital)
Seal of Dumalag
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Capiz|
Location of Dumalag within Capiz Philippines
Dumalag Municipal Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- Dumalag has a total of 19 barangays
- Registered Voters of Dumalag as of (2010) = 17,908
- Dumalag is in the "2nd" Voting District of Capiz.
- Population of Dumalag (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 29,221
- Land Area of Dumalag (as of 2007, in hectares) = 10,918
- Dumalag is an un-classified Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Dumalag is in the Capiz province and within Region VI - in the western side of the island of panay in the Western Visayas area.
Geography of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
Geography of Dumalag
Location of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
Dumalag is located ....
History of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
The beginning of Dumalag
People of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
Total Population of Dumalag
Local Government Unit LGU of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Dumalag for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Dumalag: CASTRO, ERIBERTO JR. (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Dumalag: CASTRO, LILIA (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY
- Councilors of Dumalag:
- FADUGA, VICTORIO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 4874 11.08%
- FECUNDO, CECILIO (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 4456 10.13%
- DIAZ, MERCEDITA (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 4348 9.88%
- ETCHEN, HENRY (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 4283 9.73%
- FARENAS, OSCAR (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 4180 9.50%
- DERRAMAS, GILBERT (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 3598 8.18%
- FAJARDO, ARNOLD (NUP) NATIONAL UNITY PARTY 3371 7.66%
- FUERTE, LINA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 3315 7.53%
- Elected officials of Dumalag for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Dumalag: Lilia Hernaez Castro
- Vice-Mayor of Dumalag: Amado Eriberto Vicentuan Castro Jr.
- Councilors of Dumalag:
Barangays Elected Officials of Dumalag, Capiz
Businesses in Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Dumalag.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Dumalag
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Dumalag, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
The name of your school in Dumalag can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Dumalag you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Dumalag, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Dumalag in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Dumalag. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Dumalag landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Dumalag.
Your Story about Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
Tell your story about Dumalag. You can talk about the good things in Dumalag or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Dumalag. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Sports News of Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Dumalag? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Dumalag? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Dumalag.
- PSL swimmer bags gold in Singapore midget meet
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine Swimming League (PSL) standout Micaela Jasmine Mojdeh added another feather to her cap by claiming a gold medal in the 20th Singapore Open Invitational Midget Meet on Saturday at the Singapore Sports Aquatic Center.
- Mojdeh, a multi-gold medalist in international competitions who trains at The Village Sports Club in Parañaque, submitted the fastest time of 17.86 seconds in the girls’ 8 years 25-meter butterfly, beating 23 participants including tall Chinese and Singaporean swimmers ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Moody’s retains stable outlook on Phl
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Global credit rating firm Moody’s Investor Service has retained its stable outlook on the Philippines amid the bond tapering program initiated by the US Federal Reserve since late last year.
- In a report, Moody’s said it has retained its Baa3 credit rating on positive outlook, with a low 29.3 percent vulnerability from external sources, for the Philippines ........................ Full Story»
- Phl, Indonesia push $12-B two-way trade
- Saturday, September 13, 2014
- MANILA, Philippines - Indonesia and the Philippines are looking to double two-way trade to $12 billion amid opportunities in the seaweed, mining and palm oil industries.
- Indonesia’s vice minister of trade Bayu Krisnamurthi said in a press conference yesterday the two countries have potential to double trade from just $5 billion last year given opportunities in different industries ........................ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Dumalag.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Dumalag, Capiz, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Capiz, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Dumalag, Capiz, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.