Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
Alip (Pob.) •
Kalumenga (Kalumanga) •
Palao sa Buto •
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of 33 Municipalities in the Maguindanao province within Region XV - ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
Ampatuan || Barira || Buldon || Buluan || Datu Abdullah Sangki || Datu Anggal Midtimbang || Datu Blah T. Sinsuat || Datu Hoffer Ampatuan || Datu Odin Sinsuat || Datu Paglas || Datu Piang || Datu Saudi-Ampatuan || Datu Unsay || Gen. S. K. Pendatun || Guindulungan || Kabuntalan || Mamasapano || Mangudadatu || Matanog || Northern Kabuntalan || Pagagawan || Pagalungan || Paglat || Pandag || Parang || Rajah Buayan || Shariff Aguak (Capital) || Shariff Saydona Mustapha || South Upi || Sultan Kudarat || Sultan Mastura || Sultan Sa Barongis || Talayan || Talitay || Upi
Seal of Datu Paglas
Datu Paglas within The Maguindanao Province
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Maguindanao|
Maguindanao Province within The Philippines
Municipality Hall of Datu Paglas
La Frutera Banana Plantation in Datu Paglas
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Geography of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
Geography of Datu Paglas
Location of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
6.7669° N, 124.8500° E Datu Paglas, Coordinates
History of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
The begining of Datu Paglas
People of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
Total Population of Datu Paglas
Local Government Unit LGU of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Datu Paglas for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Datu Paglas: PAGLAS, MOHAMAD (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Datu Paglas: PAGLAS, AMMED (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Datu Paglas:
- AYOB, TENG (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 8366 14.61%
- BAGUADATU, DALLY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 7448 13.01%
- NANDO, MEDDY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 7441 13.00%
- MANGAKOY, MARIO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6926 12.10%
- MADIDIS, ABDULKARIM (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6384 11.15%
- DATANG, PUNDO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5790 10.11%
- POMPONG, LEX (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5762 10.06%
- INSIANG, PAI (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 5725 10.00%
- Elected officials of Datu Paglas for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Datu Paglas: Mohamad Pendatun Paglas
- Vice-Mayor of Datu Paglas: Mohammed Y Powers Paglas
- Councilors of Datu Paglas:
Barangay Elected Officials of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao
Businesses in Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Datu Paglas, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Religions in Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
The religions in Datu Paglas
Schools in Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
Schools in Datu Paglas
Economy of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
The economy of Datu Paglas
Natural Resources of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
The tourist attractions of Datu Paglas
Fiestas and Traditions of Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
Traditions of Datu Paglas
Your Story about Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines
You story about Datu Paglas
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Datu Paglas, Maguindanao.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Datu Paglas, Maguindanao Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Maguindanao, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Datu Paglas, Maguindanao, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.