Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Barangays of Lucena City, in the Quezon Province within Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Barangay 1 • Barangay 2 • Barangay 3 • Barangay 4 • Barangay 5 • Barangay 6 • Barangay 7 • Barangay 8 • Barangay 9 • Barangay 10 • Barangay 11 • Barra • Bocohan • Cotta • Dalahican • Domoit • Gulang-gulang • Ibabang Dupay • Ibabang Iyam • Ibabang Talim • Ilayang Dupay • Ilayang Iyam • Ilayang Talim • Isabang • Market View • Mayao Castillo • Mayao Crossing • Mayao Kanluran • Mayao Parada • Mayao Silangan • Ransohan • Salinas • Talao-talao
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Location of Lucena City in the province of Quezon|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Quezon|
Quezon Province within The Philippines
Please Upload Picture
Location of Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
History of Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cotta
People of Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Total Population of Cotta
Local Government Unit LGU of Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Cotta for the term of 2010-2013
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, Barangay Captain, Hermilando J Alcala Jr.
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, Kagawad 1, Ofelia R Cueto
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, Kagawad 2, Annalou A Alcala
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, Kagawad 3, Allan O Buhay
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, Kagawad 4, Erlita B Penaflor
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, Kagawad 5, Edgardo A Medina
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, Kagawad 6, Venus T Palciso
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, Kagawad 7, Vinnette A Naca
- Quezon, Lucena City (Capital), Cotta, SK Chairman, Ailyn A Alcala
Businesses in Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cotta, Lucena City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cotta
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Cotta, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
The schools in Cotta
Economy of Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cotta, Lucena City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cotta, Lucena City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cotta, Lucena City. Where does the energy source of this Lucena City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cotta in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cotta. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cotta landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cotta
Your Story about Cotta, Lucena City, Quezon, Philippines
Tell your story about Cotta. You can talk about the good things in Cotta or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cotta. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Cotta
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Cotta, Lucena City.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.