Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Santa Maria in the Bulacan Province within Region 3 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagbaguin • Balasing • Buenavista • Bulac • Camangyanan • Catmon • Cay Pombo • Caysio • Guyong • Lalakhan • Mag-asawang Sapa • Mahabang Parang • Manggahan • Parada • Poblacion • Pulong Buhangin • San Gabriel • San Jose Patag • San Vicente • Santa Clara • Santa Cruz • Silangan • Tabing Bakod • Tumana
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Cay Pombo Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Santa Maria, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Santa Maria Bulacan
Cay Pombo Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
- Cay Pombo is one of the Barangays of Santa Maria.
- Santa Maria is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Cay Pombo
People of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Cay Pombo
Elected Government Officials of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Elected Cay Pombo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, Barangay Chairman, Marcillano A. Mateo
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, Kagawad 1, Reynaldo I. Munsayac
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, Kagawad 2, Allan Y. De Jesus
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, Kagawad 3, Antonio SP. Lopez
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, Kagawad 4, Fernando C. Guevarra
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, Kagawad 5, Bienvenido C. Ignacio
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, Kagawad 6, Hermino G. Teodoro
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, Kagawad 7, []
- Bulacan, Santa Maria, Cay Pombo, SK Chairman, Jieanne D. Teodoro
Businesses in Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cay Pombo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Cay Pombo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Cay Pombo, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Cay Pombo
Economy of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cay Pombo. This will help boost the local economy of Cay Pombo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cay Pombo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Cay Pombo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Cay Pombo
Your Story about Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Cay Pombo. You can talk about the good things in Cay Pombo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cay Pombo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Cay Pombo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Cay Pombo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Cay Pombo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Cay Pombo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Cay Pombo.
- Volleybelles invited in VTV Cup
- Wednesday, July 2, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - After a groundbreaking return to the international scene, the Philippine women’s volleyball team eyes participation in the highly competitive VTV International Women’s Volleyball Cup on July 25-Aug. 1 in Vietnam.
- According to Larong Volleyball sa Pilipinas, Inc. (LVPI) president Joey Romasanta, the national volleybelles were invited to the tourney after their respectable performance in the Asian U-23 Women’s Championship in Manila and the recent Southeast Asian Games in Singapore ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines, EU eye free trade pact
- Thursday, July 2, 2015 12:00 am
- BALER, Aurora, Philippines – The European Union and the Philippines are exploring the possibility of forging a free trade agreement (FTA) beneficial to both Spain and its former colony, Spanish Ambassador Luis A. Calvo said here Tuesday.
- Speaking during the 13th Philippine-Spanish Friendship Day coinciding with the 116th anniversary of the historic “Siege of Baler at the Baler Church, Calvo said the EU and the Philippines are looking at the FTA similar to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations integrated economic zone ........ Full Story»
- PSEi lifted by gaming stocks
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015 4:53 pm
- THE LOCAL stock barometer eked out a modest gain on Wednesday, aided by a strong rebound by gaming stocks as transit visa rules for mainland Chinese were relaxed.
- As regional markets digested the much-anticipated default by Greece on its $1.7-billion debt with the International Monetary Fund, the Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 10.65 points or 0.14 percent to close at 7,575.15 ........ Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Cay Pombo, Santa Maria?
We want to give the people of Cay Pombo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Cay Pombo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Cay Pombo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Cay Pombo.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cay Pombo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cay Pombo, Santa Maria Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines]]