Calumpang, Iloilo City, Philippines
180 Barangays of Iloilo City in the Province of Iloilo within Region VI in the Republic of The Philippines
Abeto Mirasol Taft South | Aguinaldo | Airport | Alalasan Lapuz | Arguelles | Arsenal Aduana | Bakhaw | Balabago | Balantang | Baldoza | Bantud | Banuyao | Baybay Tanza | Bito-on | Bolilao | Bonifacio Tanza | Bonifacio | Buhang Taft North | Buhang | Buntatala | Burgos-Mabini-Plaza | Caingin | Calahunan | Calaparan | Calubihan | Calumpang | Camalig | Cochero | Compania | Concepcion-Montes | Cuartero | Cubay | Danao | Delgado-Jalandoni-Bagumbayan | Democracia | Desamparados | Divinagracia | Don Esteban-Lapuz | Dulonan | Dungon A | Dungon B | Dungon | East Baluarte | East Timawa | Edganzon | El 98 Castilla | Fajardo | Flores | General Hughes-Montes | Gloria | Gustilo | Guzman-Jesena | Habog-habog Salvacion | Hibao-an Norte | Hibao-an Sur | Hinactacan | Hipodromo | Inday | Infante | Ingore | Jalandoni Estate-Lapuz | Jalandoni-Wilson | Jaro (Benedicto) | Javellana | Jereos | Kahirupan | Kasingkasing | Katilingban | Kauswagan | Laguda | Lanit | Lapuz Norte | Lapuz Sur | Legaspi dela Rama | Liberation | Libertad-Santa Isabel | Libertad-Lapuz | Loboc-Lapuz | Lopez Jaena Norte | Lopez Jaena Sur | Lopez Jaena | Luna | M. V. Hechanova | Mabolo-Delgado | Macarthur | Magdalo | Magsaysay Village | Magsaysay | Malipayon-Delgado | Mansaya-Lapuz | Marcelo H. del Pilar | Maria Clara | Maria Cristina | Mohon | Molo Boulevard | Monica Blumentritt | Montinola | Muelle Loney-Montes | Nabitasan | Navais | Nonoy | North Avanceña | North Baluarte | North Fundidor | North San Jose | Obrero-Lapuz | Oñate de Leon | Ortiz | Osmeña | Our Lady Of Fatima | Our Lady Of Lourdes | Pale Benedicto Rizal | PHHC Block 17 | PHHC Block 22 | Poblacion Molo | President Roxas | Progreso-Lapuz | Punong-Lapuz | Quezon | Quintin Salas | Railway | Rima-Rizal | Rizal | Rizal Estanzuela | Rizal Ibarra | Rizal Palapala I | Rizal Palapala II | Roxas Village | Sambag | Sampaguita | San Agustin | San Antonio | San Felix | San Isidro | San Jose Arevalo | San Jose (City Proper) | San Jose Jaro | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro Jaro | San Pedro | San Rafael | San Roque | San Vicente | Santa Cruz | Santa Filomena | Santa Rosa | Santo Domingo | Santo Niño Norte | Santo Niño Sur | Santo Rosario-Duran | Seminario | Simon Ledesma | Sinikway | So-oc | South Baluarte | South Fundidor | South San Jose | Taal | Tabuc Suba | Tabucan | Tacas | Tagbac | Tanza-Esperanza | Tap-oc | Taytay Zone II | Ticud | Timawa Tanza I | Timawa Tanza II | Ungka | Veterans Village | Villa Anita | West Habog-habog | West Timawa | Yulo Drive | Yulo-Arroyo | Zamora-Melliza
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Calumpang Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo City, Iloilo|
Map Locator of Iloilo City
Calumpang Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Calumpang is one of the Barangays of Iloilo City.
- Iloilo City is in the Province of Iloiloand within the island of Panay.
- Iloilo is in the western visayan islands and within Region VI
History of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Calumpang
People of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Calumpang
Elected Government Officials of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Result not yet available as of 18 SEPTEMBER 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected Calumpang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, Barangay Chairman, Roberto C Niño Jr
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, Kagawad 1, Lolita G Maprangala
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, Kagawad 2, Calvin N Parrilla
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, Kagawad 3, Jimmy S Langilao
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, Kagawad 4, Presilda P Morales
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, Kagawad 5, Rodolfo P Granzo
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, Kagawad 6, Mary Grace G Lencioco
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, Kagawad 7, Eliseo B Masola
- Iloilo City, Calumpang, SK Chairman, Nikki Jane P Diocena
Businesses in Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Calumpang.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Calumpang
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Calumpang, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Calumpang
Economy of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Calumpang, Iloilo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Calumpang, Iloilo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Calumpang, Iloilo City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Calumpang. This will help boost the local economy of Calumpang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Calumpang landmarks here.
- Places to see in Calumpang:
Fiestas and Traditions of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Calumpang
Your Story about Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Calumpang. You can talk about the good things in Calumpang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Calumpang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Calumpang? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Calumpang. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Calumpang, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Calumpang? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Calumpang? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Calumpang.
- Pacquiao dangles P5M to first Filipino gold medalist in Olympics
- Thursday, July 3, 2015 7:41 pm
- The first Filipino gold medalist in Rio de Janeiro Olympics next year will also get a P5 million reward.
- The Saranggani representative and world boxing superstar made his pledge last night after turning over his memorabilia to the Philippine Sports Museum ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- PH gets good grades in IMF fiscal transparency report
- Friday, July 3, 2015 3:47 am
- THE GOVERNMENT should take a longer view on planning its finances to promote transparency and assure investors of the continuity of projects, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said.
- In a new report, the IMF also urged Congress to push for vital reforms that would, among others, provide clearer rules in the state’s budgeting process, particularly in the use of politicized, lumped slush funds ........ Full Story»
- Philippines, EU eye free trade pact
- Thursday, July 2, 2015 12:00 am
- BALER, Aurora, Philippines – The European Union and the Philippines are exploring the possibility of forging a free trade agreement (FTA) beneficial to both Spain and its former colony, Spanish Ambassador Luis A. Calvo said here Tuesday.
- Speaking during the 13th Philippine-Spanish Friendship Day coinciding with the 116th anniversary of the historic “Siege of Baler at the Baler Church, Calvo said the EU and the Philippines are looking at the FTA similar to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations integrated economic zone ........ Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Calumpang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Calumpang, Iloilo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Iloilo City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Iloilo, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Calumpang, Iloilo City, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Calumpang, Iloilo City?
We want to give the people of Calumpang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Calumpang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Calumpang participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Calumpang.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.