Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Barangays of Cagayan de Oro City, in the Misamis Oriental Province, Philippines
Agusan • Baikingon • Balubal • Balulang • Barangay 1 (Pob.) • Barangay 2 (Pob.) • Barangay 3 (Pob.) • Barangay 4 (Pob.) • Barangay 5 (Pob.) • Barangay 6 (Pob.) • Barangay 7 (Pob.) • Barangay 8 (Pob.) • Barangay 9 (Pob.) • Barangay 10 (Pob.) • Barangay 11 (Pob.) • Barangay 12 (Pob.) • Barangay 13 (Pob.) • Barangay 14 (Pob.) • Barangay 15 (Pob.) • Barangay 16 (Pob.) • Barangay 17 (Pob.) • Barangay 18 (Pob.) • Barangay 19 (Pob.) • Barangay 20 (Pob.) • Barangay 21 (Pob.) • Barangay 22 (Pob.) • Barangay 23 (Pob.) • Barangay 24 (Pob.) • Barangay 25 (Pob.) • Barangay 26 (Pob.) • Barangay 27 (Pob.) • Barangay 28 (Pob.) • Barangay 29 (Pob.) • Barangay 30 (Pob.) • Barangay 31 (Pob.) • Barangay 32 (Pob.) • Barangay 33 (Pob.) • Barangay 34 (Pob.) • Barangay 35 (Pob.) • Barangay 36 (Pob.) • Barangay 37 (Pob.) • Barangay 38 (Pob.) • Barangay 39 (Pob.) • Barangay 40 (Pob.) • Bayabas • Bayanga • Besigan • Bonbon • Bugo • Bulua • Camaman-an • Canitoan • Carmen • Consolacion • Cugman • Dansolihon • F.S. Catanico • Gusa • Indahag • Iponan • Kauswagan • Lapasan • Lumbia • Macabalan • Macasandig • Mambuaya • Nazareth • Pagalungan • Pagatpat • Patag • Pigsag-an • Puerto • Puntod • San Simon • Tablon • Taglimao • Tagpangi • Tignapoloan • Tuburan • Tumpagon •
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
- Cagayan de Oro Ctiy is the capital city of the province of Misamis Oriental located in the northern part of Mindanao.
- This website is interactive unlike most websites of the LGU's (Local Government Units) in the Philippines.
- If you do not have a website yet, no need to create your own community website. We have already done it for you. Just adopt this site then any registered user can maintain the site. No need for special IT training. Most of all zamboanga.com is here to help you. It is all FREE.
- If you already have your own site, use this site as a supplement. You will get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Link to it specially for the barangay pages.
- There are sites out there that will provide you with a free webpage. But then you have to create if from scratch. The site that we provide you already has content. It is not an empty shell.
- Most importantly all the regions, provinces, cities, municipalities, and barangays are linked. Nobody else in the world has this. Nobody!
List of Municipalities in the Misamis Oriental Province of the Philippines
Alubijid • Balingasag • Balingoan • Binuangan • Claveria • Gitagum • Initao • Jasaan • Kinoguitan • Lagonglong • Laguindingan • Libertad • Lugait • Magsaysay • Manticao • Medina • Naawan • Opol • Salay • Sugbongcogon • Tagoloan • Talisayan • Villanueva
Cities in the Province of Misamis Oriental: Cagayan de Oro City • El Salvador City • Gingoog City
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with informaton updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Cagayan de Oro City Seal
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Cagayan de Oro City|
Cagayan de Oro City within Misamis Oriental
Location of Misamis Oriental within The Philippines
Cagayan de Oro City Public Market
The river of cagayan de oro city
St. Augustine Metropolitan Cathedral
Flood Waters in the streets of Cagayan de Oro City
Cagayan de Oro City Buildings
Bus Terminal, Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City
SM Mall of lumbia cagayan de oro
- Cagayan de Oro has a total of 80 barangays
- Cagayan de Oro Registered Voters as of (2010) = 225,188
- Cagayan de Oro Population (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 553,966
- Cagayan de Oro Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares) = 41,280
- Cagayan de Oro is a 1st class Highly Urbanized City.
Cagayan de Oro City is the capital city of the Misamis Oriental province in the Philippines.
"On June 15, 1950 former President Elpidio Quirino signed Republic Act No. 521 in Malacañang Palace, which granted the status of a chartered city to the Municipality of Cagayan de Misamis. This was made possible through the efforts of then former Congressman and Vice President of the Philippines Emmanuel Pelaez. Today, Cagayan de Oro is one of the fastest growing cities in the country and was declared a highly-urbanized city by the Ministry of Local Government on November 22, 1983." 
Location of Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Cagayan de Oro Ctiy is the capital city of the province of Misamis Oriental located in the northern part of Mindanao.
It is located at 8Â°29′N 124Â°39′E, in Mindanao. It is bordered by the province of Bukidnon to the east and south and by the municipality of Manticao, Misamis Oriental to the west. On the north lies Macajalar Bay in the Bohol Sea. The Cagayan River divides the city in the middle. The river is crossed by four bridges in the city. The city is surrounded by municipalites. The city is located in the province of Misamis Oriental and Region X. The city is outside the typhoon belt, but it is affected by the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone. The city is bordered by Opol, Tagoloan, and Bukidnon.
The southern portion of the city is bordered by the Provinces of Bukidnon and Lanao del Norte. The Municipality of Opol borders the city on the west and Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental to the east. To the north lies Macajalar Bay facing Bohol Sea.
Its total land area is 488.86 km² representing 13.9% of the entire Misamis Oriental Province. It includes 25 kilometers of coastline and a fine deep-water harbor, Macajalar Bay. 44.7% of the surface of Cagayan de Oro is classified as agricultural land and 38.4% is classified as open spaces.
History of Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The City's history dates back many centuries before the Spaniards came to Cagayan when the territory was called Kalambagohan. Its main town, Himologan, was a hill-top fortress situated some eight kilometers south of the present Poblacion.
At the time when the first Spanish missionaries came in 1622, the people of Cagayan had tributary relation to Kudarat, the Muslim Sultan of Maguindanao empire in Cotabato. However, the people had not embraced Islam and instead, many became Christians after sometime. Because of this, Muslim warriors began to attack the settlement. As a defense strategy, the priests persuaded the people to transfer from the hilltop to a better location which is the present site of the Saint Augustine Cathedral. The Cagayanons were able to defend themselves for almost 250 years from Muslim harassment.
In 1738, Spanish dominance was felt in Cagayan. When Misamis gained status of province in 1818, one of its four districts was the Partidos de Cagayan.
In 1871, the "Partidos" became a town and was made permanent capital of Misamis. In 1883, the town became seat of the Spanish government in Mindanao for the provinces of Misamis Oriental, Misamis Occidental, Bukidnon, Lanao del Norte. Consequently, from a purely farming-fishing area, Cagayan emerged into a booming commerce and trade center.
The war years in Cagayan were prompted by the presence of the Americans in 1898. The Americans were initially and successfully repulsed by the local forces led by Major Apolinar Velez at the historic battle of Macahambus in June 4, 1900.
After the troubled years, peace finally brought back the economic activities to normal under the guidance of Americans. St. Augustine School, the forerunner of the present Xavier University and of Lourdes College, was inaugurated in 1928.
On June 15, 1950 President Elpidio Quirino signed Republic Act No. 521, which granted the status of a chartered city to the municipality of Cagayan de Oro.
Following these events, the socio-economic order underwent some far-reaching changes. Activities grew in scale and importance until it developed as the administrative center for the entire Northern Mindanao (Region X and XIII).
Today, Cagayan de Oro is one of the fastest growing cities in the country and was declared a “Highly Urbanized City” by the Ministry of Local Government last November 22, 1983.
- articlel from the city of Cagayan de Oro verbatim
People of Cagayan de Oro City, Province of MISAMIS ORIENTAL, Philippines
The people of Cagayan de Oro are fluent in many languages. English is widely used in government, the academic community, and business written communication. The conversational language of the city is Bisaya. The Filipino national language is also widely spoken by the population of Cagayan de Oro City. There are several other ethnic dialects spoken in the city.
Majority of the people in Cagayan de Oro speak Cebuano (also called Bisaya), although most residents understand Tagalog. The national language of the Philippines is Filipino and all students in elementary and high schools in CDO take classes in Filipino. Most government employees and business people have good command of the English language.
People from Cagayan de Oro are called Cagay-anons.
Elected City Officials of Cagayan de Oro City for the 2010-2013 Term:
- Congressman , 1st District
- Congressman , 2nd District
- Vice Mayor
- Councilors - 1st District
- Councilors - 2nd District
- Sk Federation President
Barangay Elected Officials of Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Businesses in Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Cagayan de Oro City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- Take a picture of your Business in Cagayan de Oro City. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Here is an example of a picture that became the webpage of the business: 1st Valley Bank, Sindangan
- Businesses of Cagayan de Oro City
- Banks, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions in Cagayan de Oro
- Restaurants, Catering Services, and fast food places in Cagayan de Oro
- Retail Stores, Department Stores in in Cagayan de Oro
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores and Convenient Stores
- Clinics, Hospitals, and Health Care Centers in in Cagayan de Oro
- Hotels, Motels, and Pension Houses in Cagayan de Oro
- Resorts, Country Clubs in Cagayan de Oro
- Motor Vehicle Sales and Repairs
- Supermarkets, Wetmarkets
Cagayan de Oro is a veritable goldmine for those in search of new tourist and investment destination.
The city has a reservoir of advantages: no typhoons all year round, rich agricultural environments, a broad consumer and manpower base, cheap and abundant power, strategically located internation seaports, modern telecommunication facilities, adequate infrastructure and a highly efficient educational system.As the trade and service center of Northern Mindanao, the city is a prime location for cost-effective air, land and sea transit. Moreover, its striving business community and the necessary business support facilities makes the process of doing business relaxed and pleasurable.
The soundness of the Cagayan de Oro business climate as well as its metropolitan flavor combined with the warm and easy nature of the local people gives it a self-contained setting that motivated an increasing number expatriate business to stay in the city for good.
As an urban center with a regional market orientation, a high level of market sophistication and an economy closely intertwined with the economies of the entire region, the city is poised for planned, rapid and sustained growth.
- article from the city of Cagayan de Oro.
- Cagayan de Oro City Realty
- If you have real estate property for sale in Cagayan de Oro City, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines
School year 2013-2014 starts June 3 and ends March 31, 2014, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The multisectoral Brigada Eskwela to prepare schools for the students’ return will be on May 21-26. Oplan Balik Eskwela will be from May 28 to June 8 while orientation on K to 12 for parents and other stakeholders will be on June 9.
Although private schools may deviate from the Department of Education (DepEd) calendar, they are enjoined not to start before June 3 and later than Aug 31.
School Year 2013-2014 in public elementary and high schools will start on June 3 and end on March 31, 2014 The name of your school in Cagayan de Oro City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talk about the improvement of the economy of Cagayan de Oro City you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Cagayan de Oro City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Cagayan de Oro City" page.
Natural Resources of Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cagayan de Oro City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cagayan de Oro City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cagayan de Oro City landmarks here.
- Cagayan de Oro has the best White Water Rafting in the Philippines.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Cagayan de Oro City.
Your Story about Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Cagayan de Oro City. You can talk about the good things in Cagayan de Oro City or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cagayan de Oro City. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Featured News of The Philippines
- PH stock index continues gain in second straight session
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:03 pm
- MANILA, Philippines—Philippine stocks ended in the green for a second straight session, bringing it closer to the index’s previous all-time high on May 15, but some analysts remained unconvinced that this was the start of a new uptrend.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) climbed 0.78 percent to 7,385.07 on Wednesday’s close while the broader all-shares index rose 0.61 percent to P4,534.20. The PSEi hit a new record high last week when it breached 7,400. .........Full Story
- PH-Germany social security accord eyed
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- Berlin -- The Philippines and Germany are eyeing a bilateral social security agreement next year that seeks to benefit at least 60,000 Filipinos working in the European Union-member country.
- Philippine Ambassador to Germany Maria Cleofe Natividad said both parties have expressed interest to work towards the signing of bilateral social security agreement..........Full Story
- Carabao Festival
- Date: May 14 - Location: Angono, Rizal
- Farmers pay tribute to their patron saints; a procession of carabao carts bearing a myriad local produce is held; prizes are awarded to the strongest and most beautifully decorated carabaos.
- Date: May 14 Location: Pulilan, Bulacan
- Hundreds of festively adorned carabaos are paraded by their farmer-owners on the street leading to the church; there the carabaos are made to kneel down as a homage to San Isidro de Labrado, the patron saint of farmers.
- Pinoy rowers bag 2 SEA rowing golds, finish third
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines collared two gold medals and one silver to finish third overall behind Vietnam (5-4-1) and Indonesia (3-4-3) in the Southeast Asian Rowing Championships in Selangor, Malaysia over the weekend.
- Reigning SEAG champion Nestor Cordova stamped his class in the men’s single sculls while SEAG bronze medalists Edgar Ilas and Benjie Tolentino reigned in the lightweight men’s double sculls to lead the Phl harvest. Roque Abala and Alvin Amposta settled for the silver in lightweight men’s pair..........Full Story »
Navy Chief visits wounded marines
- Source: http://www.mb.com.ph/article.php?aid=12822&sid=1&subid=2#.UZn7KqKovRk
- Monday, May 20, 2013
- By Mike U. Crismundo
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY – The flag-officer-in-command of the Philippine Navy (PN) visited the largest infantry division in Mindanao over the weekend and pinned medals to wounded marine soldiers in Camp Edilberto Evangelista, Cagayan de Oro City.
Vice Admiral Jose Luis M Alano , flag-officer-In-command of the Philippine Navy, was welcomed with military honors by the command group led by Brig. Gen. Ricardo R. Visaya, commanding general of the AFP’s Northeastern and Northern Mindanao 4th Infantry (Diamond) Division.
Vice Admiral Alano gave each soldier a Wounded Personnel Medal and handed out financial assistance. The Marine soldiers were wounded during an encounter with communist insurgents in the mountain area of Misamis Oriental as they were securing the province for the May 13 elections.
Meanwhile, Maj. Leo E Bongosia, spokesman of the 4th ID said in a press statement yesterday, “Military award is an essential part in the military wherein sacrifices and effort of our soldiers in securing this country from threats are given due recognition.”
Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Tour de Zamboanga 2013: From the 11th of July, 2013 to the 14th of July, 2013. A four day 540 kilometer bicycle race for Charity!
- Due to the road constructions going on in the route of the Tour, we are eliminating the road bikes from this race.
- This is a (Non-Roadbike) individual bicycle race. Everybody is welcome in this race. The more the merrier. Racers who skip a stage will not be allowed to continue. Everybody who finishes the race and does not skip a stage is a winner.
The race starts at the port municipality of Liloy, Zamboanga del Norte and rests in the historical city of Zamboanga del Norte, Dapitan City to end the first stage. The following day the race will continue from Dapitan City to Pagadian City to end the second stage. The 3rd stage will be from Pagadian to Ipil. And finally culminate with the final stage from Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay to Zamboanga City.
Prizes for the Winners and Participants of Tour de Zamboanga
- 80 PRIZES in all to be Given Away. OVER ₱ 782,000.00 pesos in Prizes
- Grand Prize: The overall (liloy, dapitan, pagadian, ipil, zamboanga) first 15 finishers will be based on the overall accumulated time it took to finish the 4 stage race. The racer must finish all stages to qualify for the grand prize.
- The racer with the best accumulated time wins the championship. 1st:50K, 2nd:30K, 3rd:20K, 4th:15K, 5th:10K, 6th:9.5K, 7th:9K, 8th:8.5K, 9th:8K, 10th:7.5K, 11th:7K, 12th:6.5, 13th:6K, 14th:5.5K, 15th:5K
- Every stage has a winner. Prizes will be presented to the first 3 racers to win each stage. 1st:20K, 2nd:15K, 3rd:10K, 4th:6.5K, 5th:6K, 6th:5.5K, 7th:5K, 8th:4.5K, 9th:4K, 10th:3.5K, 11th:3K, 12th:2.5K, 13th:2K, 14th:1.5K, 15th:1K
- The winner of each stage keeps the prize money even if he/she can't continue with the race because of injury or other reasons. But because the racer skipped a stage he/she will not be allowed to continue with the race.
- Besides the Open Category, There are three (3) other competitive categories: (Women; Under 16 years old; 50 years old and over. Prizes for these categories are as follows: 25K 1st, 20K 2nd, 15K 3rd, 10K 4th, 5K 5th. Each Category gets a prize. Prizes given only to finishers of all 4 stages for these 3 categories.
- Finishers of all the 4 stages get a certificate of completion and a refund of their 1,000.00 peso registration fee. If a racer skips a stage he or she is will not be allowed to continue the race. Every finisher of the Tour de Zamboanga is a WINNER!
First Bicycle Race to cover the entire Zamboanga Peninsula
- Due to the election complications in the Zamboanga peninsula, the tour has been postponed to July 11 - July 14 of 2013.
Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay, and Zamboanga City.
- First Stage - July 11, 2013 (Thursday): Liloy to Dapitan City
- 143 Kilometers: This stage of the race does not have many hilly terrains. It will be mostly flat. The roads are cemented.
- Second Stage - July 12, 2013(Friday): Dapitan City to Pagadian City
- 128 Kilometers: The second stage will be more challenging as there will be more hills to climb. About 40% of the terrain will be hilly. It will be on the Osmena Hwy which is almost completely cemented. There are only a few kilometers that are still under construction.
- Third Stage - July 13, 2013 (Saturday): Pagadian City to Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
- 139 Kilometers: The race from pagadian to Ipil will prove to be a grueling race specially the first 35 kilometers. The first 35 kilometers is about 80% uphill battle.
- Fourth Stage - July 14, 2013 (Sunday): Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay to Divisoria, Zamboanga City
- 130 Kilometers: There are three challenging parts to this section of the race. First challenge is the uphill climb from the border of zamboanga sibugay to the border of zamboanga city (barangay of licomo). After that is the twisty uphill in the barangay of Tigbalabag and finally the quiniput tuktukalaw climb. Then it will be a downhill race to the finish at the barangay of Divisoria.
All Philippine Cyclers are invited to participate in the open bicycle race. It is for a great charitable cause: Project BOSS - Brotherhood Operation Sweet Smile
- Total Distance to be traveled: 540 kilometers or 338 miles - Visit our WebPage
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cagayan de Oro City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines]]