Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
Calaocan • Canan • Centro (Pob.) • Culing Centro • Culing East • Culing West • Del Corpuz • Del Pilar • Diamantina • La Paz • Luzon • Macalaoat • Magdalena • Magsaysay • Namnama • Nueva Era • Paraiso • Rang-ay (Caggong) • Sampaloc • San Andres (Teodoro Abad) • Saranay • Tandul
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Isabela province within Region II-Cagayan in the Republic of The Philippines
Alicia | Angadanan | Aurora | Benito Soliven | Burgos | Cabagan | Cabatuan | Cordon | Dinapigue | Divilacan | Echague | Gamu | Jones | Luna | Maconacon | Delfin Albano | Mallig | Naguilian | Palanan | Quezon | Quirino | Ramon | Reina Mercedes | Roxas | San Agustin | San Guillermo | San Isidro | San Manuel | San Mariano | San Mateo | San Pablo | Santa Maria | Santo Tomas | Tumauini
Cities in the province of Isabela: Cauayan City | Ilagan City (Capital) | Santiago City
Cabatuan, Isabela Municipality Seal
Please upload Picture
Cabatuan within Isabela
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Isabela|
Municipality Hall of Cabatuan, Isabela
Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Isabela Province, Philippines
Cabatuan is a fourth class municipality located at the southwestern part of the province of Isabela . It is bounded by the Municipality of Luna in the east, City of Cauayan in the south, Municipality of San Mateo in the west and the Municipality of Aurora in the north. The land terrain is generally broad and level plain covering 8,077 hectares with the following rivers and streams: Magat, Macañao, Ubbog, Pacarcar, Diamantina , Gaddanan, Marabullig and Balaobao.
Official census undertaken in the year 2000 revealed a population count of 31,659 densely scattered among the twenty-two barangays. The mother tongue is Ilocano with 94% while 4% speak Tagalog and the remaining other minor dialects. Cabatuan is considered as one of the rice granary of the region having the following giant ricemills: Apollo Ricemill, Cabatuan Ricemill, Farmer's Grain Ricemill, Fortune Ricemill, Four Season's Ricemill, Golden Harvest Ricemill, Jimmy's Ricemill, Mapalad Ricemill, Valiant Ricemill and Victory Ricemill. Numerous rice dealers are scattered within the municipality.
Cabatuan is the site of the Magat Bridge , considered one of the longest bridges in the country. It is also the crossroad of two major highways, the Daang Maharlika and the STR ( Santiago-Tuguegarao Road ). Cabatuan is also the home of the luscious Kankanen Festival , a showcase of native delicacies made of glutinous rice.
Mayor Alma Dayrit and the Rural Improvement Club started this annual tradition in 2003 and done on the Foundation Day rites of every year. Cabatuan, the Land of the Golden Grain, is one of the melting pots of the region where travelers, merchants and migrants from Ilocos, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Tarlac and provinces from the Tagalog region came to settle in the town upon learning of the fertile land and hospitality of the Cabatuaneneses.
Geography of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
Cabatuan Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 7,200
Location of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
Cabatuan is located at the southwestern part of the province of Isabela. It is bounded by Luna on the East, Cauayan on the South, San Mateo on the West and Aurora on the North.
Cabatuan is very accessible to all the neighboring towns. Through the concrete Provincial Road, Cauayan town is 11.7 kilometers away; Luna Poblacion, 6.5 kilometers; San Mateo 12.8 kilometers; and Aurora town; 5 kilometers. The 1.4 kilometers long Magat bridge has made Cabatuan the gateway to the Mallig Plains. The Santiago-Tuguegarao Road Project has made the municipality very accessible to Tuguegarao and other towns in the North. Through the Maharlika Highway,
Cabatuan is about 370 kilometers away from Manila via the STRP the municipality is 350 kilometers away from Manila . With these two (2) major road networks Cabatuan will emerge to become an important growth center in the Cagayan Valley .
History of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
The beginning of Cabatuan
People of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
- Cabatuan Population (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 34,079
- Cabatuan Registered Voters (2009) = 21,077
Local Government Unit LGU of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Cabatuan for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Cabatuan: UY, CHARLTON (PMP) PWERSA NG MASANG PILIPINO
- Vice-Mayor of Cabatuan: ACOSTA, MARIO (PMP) PWERSA NG MASANG PILIPINO
- Councilors of Cabatuan:
- ASUNCION, HERMOGENES (PMP) PWERSA NG MASANG PILIPINO 5716 8.85%
- MIANO, TROY (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS 5280 8.17%
- ALIVIA, LANDO (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS 4943 7.65%
- CADELIÑA, JIMMY (LAKAS) LAKAS CHRISTIAN MUSLIM DEMOCRATS 4598 7.12%
- MONTE, RENATO (PMP) PWERSA NG MASANG PILIPINO 4506 6.97%
- GONZALES, CHANDA (PMP) PWERSA NG MASANG PILIPINO 4373 6.77%
- GARCIA, BERNARDO JR. (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 4129 6.39%
- CRISOLOGO, MARVAL (PMP) PWERSA NG MASANG PILIPINO 3996 6.18%
- Elected officials of Cabatuan for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Cabatuan: Atanasio Tomacruz Dayrit Jr.
- Vice-Mayor of Cabatuan: Hermogenes Pancho Asuncion
- Councilors of Cabatuan:
Barangay Elected Officials of Cabatuan, Isabela
Businesses in Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Cabatuan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
School year 2014-2015 starts June 2, 2014 and ends March 27, 2015, for public elementary and secondary schools. The school year will have 201 school days, of which 180 days are “nonnegotiable” student-teacher contact time.
The name of your school in Cabatuan can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Cabatuan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Cabatuan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Cabatuan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Cabatuan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Cabatuan landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Cabatuan.
Your Story about Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines
Tell your story about Cabatuan. You can talk about the good things in Cabatuan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Cabatuan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Cabatuan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Isabela, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Cabatuan, Isabela, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.