Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Barangays of Dasmariñas City, in the Cavite Province in Region 4-A in the Republic of The Philippines
Burol • Burol I • Burol II • Burol III • Datu Esmael • Emmanuel Bergado I • Emmanuel Bergado II • Fatima I • Fatima II • Fatima III • H-2 • Langkaan I • Langkaan II • Luzviminda I • Luzviminda II • Paliparan I • Paliparan II • Paliparan III • Sabang • Saint Peter I • Saint Peter II • Salawag • Salitran I • Salitran II • Salitran III • Salitran IV • Sampaloc I • Sampaloc II • Sampaloc III • Sampaloc IV • Sampaloc V • San Agustin I • San Agustin II • San Agustin III • San Andres I • San Andres II • San Antonio De Padua • San Antonio De Padua II • San Dionisio • San Esteban • San Francisco I • San Francisco II • San Isidro Labrador I • San Isidro Labrador II • San Jose • San Juan • San Lorenzo Ruiz I • San Lorenzo Ruiz II • San Luis I • San Luis II • San Manuel I • San Manuel II • San Mateo • San Miguel • San Miguel II • San Nicolas I • San Nicolas II • San Roque • San Simon • Santa Cristina I • Santa Cristina II • Santa Cruz I • Santa Cruz II • Santa Fe • Santa Lucia • Santa Maria • Santo Cristo • Santo Niño I • Santo Niño II • Victoria Reyes • Zone I • Zone I-B • Zone II • Zone III • Zone IV
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Burol Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Dasmariñas City, Cavite|
Dasmariñas City, Cavite
Burol Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Burol is one of the Barangays of Dasmariñas City.
- Dasmariñas City is in the Province of Cavite
- Dasmariñas City is in the Cavite province and within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Burol
People of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Burol
Elected Government Officials of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Burol Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Punong Barangay Lara, Elizalde Mendoza
- Barangay Kagawad :> Jarin, Lolita Socorro
- Barangay Kagawad :> Tibayan, Gregorio Olaes
- Barangay Kagawad :> Buena, Noe Bertello
- Barangay Kagawad :> Mantele, Luisito Sr. De Guzman
- Barangay Kagawad :> Javier, Danilo Beltran
- Barangay Kagawad :> Campaner, Alizon Beltran
- Barangay Kagawad :> Cantimbuhan, Rolando Samson
- Elected Burol Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, Barangay Captain, Nestor S Jarin Sr.
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, Kagawad 1, Elizalde M Lara
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, Kagawad 2, Rodel C Mercado
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, Kagawad 3, Danilo B Javier
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, Kagawad 4, Luisito D Mantele Sr.
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, Kagawad 5, Ricardo S Salasbar
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, Kagawad 6, Noe B Buena
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, Kagawad 7, Alizon B Campaner
- Cavite, Dasmariñas, Burol, SK Chairman, Lysa Liane S Reyes
Businesses in Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Burol.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Burol. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Burol
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- Tour of Matabungkay 2014 - Billed as “the most awaited road cycling event of the year”, the 2014 Tour of Matabungkay attracted a record number of participants at just over 500 riders across the categories for the challenging four stage 3-day race. Read More
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Burol, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Burol
Economy of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Burol, Dasmariñas City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Burol, Dasmariñas City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Burol, Dasmariñas City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Burol. This will help boost the local economy of Burol. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Burol landmarks here.
- Places to see in Burol:
Fiestas and Traditions of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Burol
Your Story about Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Burol. You can talk about the good things in Burol or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Burol. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Burol? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Burol. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Burol? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Burol? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Burol.
- Three vie for PSA Athlete of Year award
- Monday, December 22, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The best and the brightest in 2014 – led by the Athlete of the Year – will hog the limelight anew when the Philippine Sportswriters Association (PSA) holds its Annual Awards Night on Feb. 16 next year.
- Three athletes in different sports make up the short list of candidates for the highest honors in the annual awards presented by Milo. They are Daniel Caluag of cycling, Donnie Nietes of professional boxing and Gabriel Moreno of archery ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Christmas: It’s really more fun in the Philippines
- Monday, December 22, 2014 6:50 pm
- Even with all the modern conveniences and latest technological advances available today, tradition still plays a large role in Philippine popular culture. Aside from the everyday values being practiced in the regular Filipino household, these traditions are even more evident when it comes to special events such as the Holy Week and the Yuletide season. Western concepts such as gift-giving and Santa Claus have been incorporated into the festivities, but these are modified and given a Filipino twist to help make this season truly extraordinary.
- Filipinos abroad lament the lack of Christmas spirit in their current locations. This springs from the fact that while most other nationalities pause from their busy lives for their eggnogs and whatnot usually only on the day itself, the season in the Philippines officially starts as soon as the –ber months arrive. As early as September, carols start playing on the radio and through mall loudspeakers to remind everyone that Christmas is set to roll around again. There is much to be excited about, as Christmas is indeed more fun in the Philippines. Here are some of the lovely practices handed down through generations that are alive and well in this wonderful country ......................... Full Story»
- Current account surplus climbs 15% to $3 B in Q3
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The country’s current account surplus climbed 15 percent in the third quarter as the rise in exports outpaced the increase in imports, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reported.
- The surplus summed up to $3.037 billion in July to September, higher than the $2.647 billion recorded in the same period last year. The level is equivalent to 4.4 percent of the country’s gross domestic product ......................... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Burol, Dasmariñas City?
We want to give the people of Burol the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Burol is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Burol participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Burol.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Burol.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Burol, Dasmariñas City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Dasmariñas City, Cavite Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Burol, Dasmariñas City, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.