Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Davao City, Philippines
182 Barangays of Davao City within Region XI in the Republic of The Philippines
Acacia • Agdao Proper • Alambre • Alejandra Navarro • Alfonso Angliongto Sr. • Angalan • Atan-Awe • Baganihan • Bago Aplaya • Bago Gallera • Bago Oshiro • Baguio Proper • Balengaeng • Baliok • Bangkas Heights • Bantol • Baracatan • Barangay 1-A (Pob.) • Barangay 2-A (Pob.) • Barangay 3-A (Pob.) • Barangay 4-A (Pob.) • Barangay 5-A (Pob.) • Barangay 6-A (Pob.) • Barangay 7-A (Pob.) • Barangay 8-A (Pob.) • Barangay 9-A (Pob.) • Barangay 10-A (Pob.) • Barangay 11-B (Pob.) • Barangay 12-B (Pob.) • Barangay 13-B (Pob.) • Barangay 14-B (Pob.) • Barangay 15-B (Pob.) • Barangay 16-B (Pob.) • Barangay 17-B (Pob.) • Barangay 18-B (Pob.) • Barangay 19-B (Pob.) • Barangay 20-B (Pob.) • Barangay 21-C (Pob.) • Barangay 22-C (Pob.) • Barangay 23-C (Pob.) • Barangay 24-C (Pob.) • Barangay 25-C (Pob.) • Barangay 26-C (Pob.) • Barangay 27-C (Pob.) • Barangay 28-C (Pob.) • Barangay 29-C (Pob.) • Barangay 30-C (Pob.) • Barangay 31-D (Pob.) • Barangay 32-D (Pob.) • Barangay 33-D (Pob.) • Barangay 34-D (Pob.) • Barangay 35-D (Pob.) • Barangay 36-D (Pob.) • Barangay 37-D (Pob.) • Barangay 38-D (Pob.) • Barangay 39-D (Pob.) • Barangay 40-D (Pob.) • Bato • Bayabas • Biao Escuela • Biao Guinga • Biao Joaquin • Binugao • Bucana • Buda • Buhangin Proper • Bunawan Proper • Cabantian • Cadalian • Calinan Proper • Callawa • Camansi • Carmen • Catalunan Grande • Catalunan Pequeño • Catigan • Cawayan • Centro San Juan • Colosas • Communal • Crossing Bayabas • Dacudao • Dalag • Dalagdag • Daliao • Daliaon Plantation • Datu Salumay • Digos • Dominga • Dumoy • Eden • Fatima • Gatungan • Gov. Paciano Bangoy • Gov. Vicente Duterte • Gumalang • Gumitan • Ilang • Julliville • Inayangan • Indangan • Kap. Tomas Monteverde, Sr. • Kilate • Lacson • Lamanan • Lampiano • Lapu-Lapu • Langub • Lasang • Leon Garcia • Lizada • Los Amigos • Lubogan • Lumiad • Ma-a • Mabuhay • Magsaysay • Magtuod • Mahayag • Malabog shamas raja • Malagos • Malamba • Manambulan • Mandug • Manuel Guianga • Mapula • Marapangi • Marilog Proper • Matina Aplaya • Matina Biao • Matina Crossing • Matina Pangi • Megkawayan • Mintal • Mudiang • Mulig • New Carmen • New Valencia • Pampanga • Panacan • Panalum • Pandaitan • Pangyan • Paquibato Proper • Paradise Embak • Rafael Castillo • Riverside • Salapawan • Salaysay • Saloy • San Antonio • San Isidro • Santo Niño • Sasa • Sibulan • Sirawan • Sirib • Suawan • Subasta • Sumimao • Tacunan • Tagakpan • Tagluno • Tagurano • Talandang • Talomo Proper • Talomo River • Tamayong • Tambubong • Tamugan • Tapak • Tawan-Tawan • Tibungco • Tibuloy • Tigatto • Toril Proper • Tugbok Proper • Tungkalan • Ubalde • Ula • Vicente Hizon Sr. • Waan • Wangan • Wilfredo Aquino • Wines
We ask the SK Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Barangay 3-A Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Davao City|
Barangay 3-A Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
- Barangay 3-A is one of the Barangays of Davao City.
- Davao City is in the island of Mindanao and within Region XI
History of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Barangay 3-A
People of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
Total Population of Barangay 3-A
Elected Government Officials of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
- Elected Barangay 3-A Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Eduardo B Tombo
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Edward T Tombo Iii
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Jose T Baer
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Victoria O Macasaet
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Sylvina O Castañas
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Lilia T Niñora
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Edwin S Calustre
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Ernesto N Macasaet Jr
- Davao City, Barangay 3-A (Pob.), SK Chairman, Kyra Alexi Louise T Madrazo
Businesses in Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Barangay 3-A.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Barangay 3-A
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Barangay 3-A, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
The schools in Barangay 3-A
Economy of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Barangay 3-A, Mncplty you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Barangay 3-A, Mncplty, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Barangay 3-A, Mncplty. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Barangay 3-A. This will help boost the local economy of Barangay 3-A. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Barangay 3-A landmarks here.
- Places to see in Barangay 3-A:
Fiestas and Traditions of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Barangay 3-A
Your Story about Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
Tell your story about Barangay 3-A. You can talk about the good things in Barangay 3-A or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Barangay 3-A. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Barangay 3-A? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Barangay 3-A. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Barangay 3-A, Davao City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Barangay 3-A? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Barangay 3-A? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Barangay 3-A.
- POC eyes 20 athletes to Youth Olympic Games
- Monday, March 10, 2014 1:49 am
- MANILA, Philippines — Left without a medal in the previous edition, the Philippine Olympic Committee hopes to field 20 athletes in 13 of 28 sports in the coming Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China.
- Only archers Luis Gabriel Moreno and Bianca Roxas-Gotuaco and golfers Princess Superal and Mia Legaspi have qualified for the team ..................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Phl investors most upbeat on econ growth prospects
- Monday, March 10, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine investors are the most upbeat in Asia over economic growth prospects, according to a survey conducted by Manulife Financial.
- Manulife Investor Sentiment Index for Asia showed that Philippine investor sentiment, along with a growing interest towards equities, lifted overall regional investor sentiment slightly higher in the fourth quarter of 2013. ..................... Full Story»
- Phl attempts world’s largest human woman symbol
- Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - A total of 10,168 men and women assembled in Rizal Park’s open field early yesterday to achieve one goal – to set a Guinness world record for the largest human woman symbol.
- Organizers of the event – Coca-Cola Philippines and the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) – said that while they still have to submit documents, photographs and video footage of the event to the Guinness office in London, they are optimistic that they have set a new global record ..................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Barangay 3-A
- Barangay 3-A, Davao City Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Barangay 3-A.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Barangay 3-A, Davao City Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Barangay 3-A, Davao City Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Barangay 3-A, Davao City?
We want to give the people of Barangay 3-A the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Barangay 3-A is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Barangay 3-A participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Barangay 3-A.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.