Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Davao City, Philippines
182 Barangays of Davao City within Region XI in the Republic of The Philippines
Acacia • Agdao Proper • Alambre • Alejandra Navarro • Alfonso Angliongto Sr. • Angalan • Atan-Awe • Baganihan • Bago Aplaya • Bago Gallera • Bago Oshiro • Baguio Proper • Balengaeng • Baliok • Bangkas Heights • Bantol • Baracatan • Barangay 1-A (Pob.) • Barangay 2-A (Pob.) • Barangay 3-A (Pob.) • Barangay 4-A (Pob.) • Barangay 5-A (Pob.) • Barangay 6-A (Pob.) • Barangay 7-A (Pob.) • Barangay 8-A (Pob.) • Barangay 9-A (Pob.) • Barangay 10-A (Pob.) • Barangay 11-B (Pob.) • Barangay 12-B (Pob.) • Barangay 13-B (Pob.) • Barangay 14-B (Pob.) • Barangay 15-B (Pob.) • Barangay 16-B (Pob.) • Barangay 17-B (Pob.) • Barangay 18-B (Pob.) • Barangay 19-B (Pob.) • Barangay 20-B (Pob.) • Barangay 21-C (Pob.) • Barangay 22-C (Pob.) • Barangay 23-C (Pob.) • Barangay 24-C (Pob.) • Barangay 25-C (Pob.) • Barangay 26-C (Pob.) • Barangay 27-C (Pob.) • Barangay 28-C (Pob.) • Barangay 29-C (Pob.) • Barangay 30-C (Pob.) • Barangay 31-D (Pob.) • Barangay 32-D (Pob.) • Barangay 33-D (Pob.) • Barangay 34-D (Pob.) • Barangay 35-D (Pob.) • Barangay 36-D (Pob.) • Barangay 37-D (Pob.) • Barangay 38-D (Pob.) • Barangay 39-D (Pob.) • Barangay 40-D (Pob.) • Bato • Bayabas • Biao Escuela • Biao Guinga • Biao Joaquin • Binugao • Bucana • Buda • Buhangin Proper • Bunawan Proper • Cabantian • Cadalian • Calinan Proper • Callawa • Camansi • Carmen • Catalunan Grande • Catalunan Pequeño • Catigan • Cawayan • Centro San Juan • Colosas • Communal • Crossing Bayabas • Dacudao • Dalag • Dalagdag • Daliao • Daliaon Plantation • Datu Salumay • Digos • Dominga • Dumoy • Eden • Fatima • Gatungan • Gov. Paciano Bangoy • Gov. Vicente Duterte • Gumalang • Gumitan • Ilang • Julliville • Inayangan • Indangan • Kap. Tomas Monteverde, Sr. • Kilate • Lacson • Lamanan • Lampiano • Lapu-Lapu • Langub • Lasang • Leon Garcia • Lizada • Los Amigos • Lubogan • Lumiad • Ma-a • Mabuhay • Magsaysay • Magtuod • Mahayag • Malabog shamas raja • Malagos • Malamba • Manambulan • Mandug • Manuel Guianga • Mapula • Marapangi • Marilog Proper • Matina Aplaya • Matina Biao • Matina Crossing • Matina Pangi • Megkawayan • Mintal • Mudiang • Mulig • New Carmen • New Valencia • Pampanga • Panacan • Panalum • Pandaitan • Pangyan • Paquibato Proper • Paradise Embak • Rafael Castillo • Riverside • Salapawan • Salaysay • Saloy • San Antonio • San Isidro • Santo Niño • Sasa • Sibulan • Sirawan • Sirib • Suawan • Subasta • Sumimao • Tacunan • Tagakpan • Tagluno • Tagurano • Talandang • Talomo Proper • Talomo River • Tamayong • Tambubong • Tamugan • Tapak • Tawan-Tawan • Tibungco • Tibuloy • Tigatto • Toril Proper • Tugbok Proper • Tungkalan • Ubalde • Ula • Vicente Hizon Sr. • Waan • Wangan • Wilfredo Aquino • Wines
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Barangay 23-C Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Davao City|
Barangay 23-C Barangay Hall Picture
Location of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- Barangay 23-C is one of the Barangays of Davao City.
- Davao City is in the island of Mindanao and within Region XI
History of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Barangay 23-C
People of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Total Population of Barangay 23-C
Elected Government Officials of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- Elected Barangay 23-C Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Amilbangsa T Manding
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Fatima S Lao
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Carim B Palawan
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Nasser Kim L Mualam Ii
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Ibrahim S Polo
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Tengcap D Bucay
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Sammy M Panontongan
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Letecia R Casam
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), SK Chairman, Abdullah P Ameril
Businesses in Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Barangay 23-C.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Barangay 23-C
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Barangay 23-C, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
The schools in Barangay 23-C
Economy of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Barangay 23-C, Mncplty you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Barangay 23-C, Mncplty, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Barangay 23-C, Mncplty. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Barangay 23-C. This will help boost the local economy of Barangay 23-C. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Barangay 23-C landmarks here.
- Places to see in Barangay 23-C:
Fiestas and Traditions of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Barangay 23-C
Your Story about Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Tell your story about Barangay 23-C. You can talk about the good things in Barangay 23-C or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Barangay 23-C. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Barangay 23-C? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Barangay 23-C. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Barangay 23-C? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Barangay 23-C? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Barangay 23-C.
- Phl memory team racks up 4 golds
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Memory team pocketed four gold, six silver and three bronze medals in the Hong Kong International Memory Championships at the Lutheran Secondary School in Waterloo Road, Hong Kong recently.
- Mark Anthony Castaneda, the first Filipino Grandmaster of Memory, captured three gold medals in Speed Cards, Historic/Future Dates and Names and Faces while winning a silver in the Spoken Numbers and two bronzes in the 30-Minute Binary and Speed Number ............................. Full Story»
News and Events
- Up 7.1% to $2.3 B: Remittances sustain robust growth in July
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Remittances from overseas Filipinos continued to grow robustly, expanding 7.1 percent to $2.3 billion last July, data released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) yesterday showed.
- For the first seven months of the year, remittances grew 6.4 percent to $15 billion ........................ Full Story»
- Phl eyes 3 more air agreements this year
- Monday, September 15, 2014 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines is looking at concluding new air agreements with at least three more countries including Australia this year, an official of the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) said over the weekend.
- CAB executive director Carmelo Arcilla said the Philippine air negotiating panel is scheduled to hold air talks with Ethiopia and Hong Kong in October and with Australia in November ........................ Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Barangay 23-C
- Barangay 23-C, Davao City Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Barangay 23-C.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Barangay 23-C, Davao City Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Barangay 23-C, Davao City Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Barangay 23-C, Davao City?
We want to give the people of Barangay 23-C the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Barangay 23-C is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Barangay 23-C participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Barangay 23-C.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.