Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Davao City, Philippines
182 Barangays of Davao City within Region XI in the Republic of The Philippines
Acacia • Agdao Proper • Alambre • Alejandra Navarro • Alfonso Angliongto Sr. • Angalan • Atan-Awe • Baganihan • Bago Aplaya • Bago Gallera • Bago Oshiro • Baguio Proper • Balengaeng • Baliok • Bangkas Heights • Bantol • Baracatan • Barangay 1-A (Pob.) • Barangay 2-A (Pob.) • Barangay 3-A (Pob.) • Barangay 4-A (Pob.) • Barangay 5-A (Pob.) • Barangay 6-A (Pob.) • Barangay 7-A (Pob.) • Barangay 8-A (Pob.) • Barangay 9-A (Pob.) • Barangay 10-A (Pob.) • Barangay 11-B (Pob.) • Barangay 12-B (Pob.) • Barangay 13-B (Pob.) • Barangay 14-B (Pob.) • Barangay 15-B (Pob.) • Barangay 16-B (Pob.) • Barangay 17-B (Pob.) • Barangay 18-B (Pob.) • Barangay 19-B (Pob.) • Barangay 20-B (Pob.) • Barangay 21-C (Pob.) • Barangay 22-C (Pob.) • Barangay 23-C (Pob.) • Barangay 24-C (Pob.) • Barangay 25-C (Pob.) • Barangay 26-C (Pob.) • Barangay 27-C (Pob.) • Barangay 28-C (Pob.) • Barangay 29-C (Pob.) • Barangay 30-C (Pob.) • Barangay 31-D (Pob.) • Barangay 32-D (Pob.) • Barangay 33-D (Pob.) • Barangay 34-D (Pob.) • Barangay 35-D (Pob.) • Barangay 36-D (Pob.) • Barangay 37-D (Pob.) • Barangay 38-D (Pob.) • Barangay 39-D (Pob.) • Barangay 40-D (Pob.) • Bato • Bayabas • Biao Escuela • Biao Guinga • Biao Joaquin • Binugao • Bucana • Buda • Buhangin Proper • Bunawan Proper • Cabantian • Cadalian • Calinan Proper • Callawa • Camansi • Carmen • Catalunan Grande • Catalunan Pequeño • Catigan • Cawayan • Centro San Juan • Colosas • Communal • Crossing Bayabas • Dacudao • Dalag • Dalagdag • Daliao • Daliaon Plantation • Datu Salumay • Digos • Dominga • Dumoy • Eden • Fatima • Gatungan • Gov. Paciano Bangoy • Gov. Vicente Duterte • Gumalang • Gumitan • Ilang • Julliville • Inayangan • Indangan • Kap. Tomas Monteverde, Sr. • Kilate • Lacson • Lamanan • Lampiano • Lapu-Lapu • Langub • Lasang • Leon Garcia • Lizada • Los Amigos • Lubogan • Lumiad • Ma-a • Mabuhay • Magsaysay • Magtuod • Mahayag • Malabog shamas raja • Malagos • Malamba • Manambulan • Mandug • Manuel Guianga • Mapula • Marapangi • Marilog Proper • Matina Aplaya • Matina Biao • Matina Crossing • Matina Pangi • Megkawayan • Mintal • Mudiang • Mulig • New Carmen • New Valencia • Pampanga • Panacan • Panalum • Pandaitan • Pangyan • Paquibato Proper • Paradise Embak • Rafael Castillo • Riverside • Salapawan • Salaysay • Saloy • San Antonio • San Isidro • Santo Niño • Sasa • Sibulan • Sirawan • Sirib • Suawan • Subasta • Sumimao • Tacunan • Tagakpan • Tagluno • Tagurano • Talandang • Talomo Proper • Talomo River • Tamayong • Tambubong • Tamugan • Tapak • Tawan-Tawan • Tibungco • Tibuloy • Tigatto • Toril Proper • Tugbok Proper • Tungkalan • Ubalde • Ula • Vicente Hizon Sr. • Waan • Wangan • Wilfredo Aquino • Wines
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Barangay 23-C Barangay Seal Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Davao City|
Barangay 23-C Barangay Hall Picture
In as few as 45 minutes a child or anyone can be saved from a lifetime of pain, shame and isolation. You can give them a chance to go to school, make friends and have a bright future. For as little as 100 pesos you can help provide a surgery for a child suffering from a cleft palate or cleft lip(harelip).
One act of random kindness at a time.Visit our website: B.O.S.S.
Location of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- Barangay 23-C is one of the Barangays of Davao City.
- Davao City is in the island of Mindanao and within Region XI
History of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Barangay 23-C
People of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Total Population of Barangay 23-C
Elected Government Officials of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- Elected Barangay 23-C Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Usman, Alimodin Amerol
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Ameril, Abdullah Pangandaman
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Bucay, Tengkap Didato
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Cadungog, Mamerto Bulicatin
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Nakilan, Jehan Ortiz
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Liza, Ronar Luna
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Samlani, Hadji Abubakar Manda
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Manding, Masiu Tanggote
- Elected Barangay 23-C Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Amilbangsa T Manding
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Fatima S Lao
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Carim B Palawan
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Nasser Kim L Mualam Ii
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Ibrahim S Polo
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Tengcap D Bucay
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Sammy M Panontongan
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Letecia R Casam
- Davao City, Barangay 23-C (Pob.), SK Chairman, Abdullah P Ameril
Businesses in Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Barangay 23-C.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Barangay 23-C
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015: LE Tour de Filipinas (LtDF) breaks decades of summer tradition but returns to a familiar and historic culminating stage as it holds its sixth edition in 2015, highlighting 60 years of the Tour in the country. From the traditional schedule that made the Tour the country’s summer sports spectacle on wheels for two generations, the 2015 LtDF kicks off February 1 and ends February 4 again atop the Cordilleras at the Burnham Park in Baguio City. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Barangay 23-C, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. We can help you.
Schools in Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
The schools in Barangay 23-C
Economy of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Barangay 23-C, Mncplty you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Barangay 23-C, Mncplty, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Barangay 23-C, Mncplty. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Barangay 23-C. This will help boost the local economy of Barangay 23-C. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Barangay 23-C landmarks here.
- Places to see in Barangay 23-C:
Fiestas and Traditions of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Barangay 23-C
Your Story about Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Tell your story about Barangay 23-C. You can talk about the good things in Barangay 23-C or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Barangay 23-C. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Barangay 23-C? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Barangay 23-C. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Barangay 23-C, Davao City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Barangay 23-C? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Barangay 23-C? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Barangay 23-C.
- World champ holds jet ski seminar
- Monday, January 26, 2015 12:01 am
- AMERICAN World Jet Ski champion Chris MacCluggage is in town to conduct jet ski racing clinics in key cities through the invitation of the sport’s local governing body Jet Sports Association of the Philippines.
- After kicking off his tour in General Santos City, MacCluggage brings his jet ski racing clinic to Cebu on Jan. 26 and 27 and winds up his Philippine visit in Subic on Jan. 28 and 29 ................................ Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippine bourse closes higher on positive European market expectations
- Monday, January 26, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines (Xinhua) - The euphoria from last week's development in Europe trickled down today's session, solidifying the Philippine stock market's rally above the 7,500 level.
- The bellwether Philippine Stock Exchange index inched closer to the 7,600 level as it finished Monday's session at 7,586.67, 0.50 percent or 37.74 points higher from the previous session's close ......................... Full Story»
- Exports seen to fuel Philippines GDP growth to 6.3% in Q4 – Barclays
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines - Philippine economic growth could accelerate to 6.3 percent in the fourth quarter on improved exports data, UK-based investment bank Barclays said.
- “With exports improving in November-December amid stable domestic demand, we expect growth to improve in Q4,” the bank said in its latest Emerging Markets Weekly report ......................... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Barangay 23-C
- Barangay 23-C, Davao City Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Barangay 23-C.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Barangay 23-C, Davao City Photo Gallery]]
- [[Category:Barangay 23-C, Davao City Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Barangay 23-C, Davao City?
We want to give the people of Barangay 23-C the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Barangay 23-C is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Barangay 23-C participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Barangay 23-C.
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.