Balingasag Misamis Oriental Philippines
Barangays of Balingasag in the Misamis Oriental Province of The Philippines
Balagnan • Baliwagan • Barangay 1 (Pob.) • Barangay 2 (Pob.) • Barangay 3 (Pob.) • Barangay 4 (Pob.) • Barangay 5 (Pob.) • Barangay 6 (Pob.) • Binitinan • Blanco • Calawag • Camuayan • Cogon • Dansuli • Dumarait • Hermano • Kibanban • Linabu • Linggangao • Mambayaan • Mandangoa • Napaliran • Quezon • Rosario • Samay • San Francisco • San Isidro • San Juan • Talusan • Waterfall
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Misamis Oriental Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Alubijid • Balingasag • Balingoan • Binuangan • Claveria • Gitagum • Initao • Jasaan • Kinoguitan • Lagonglong • Laguindingan • Libertad • Lugait • Magsaysay • Manticao • Medina • Naawan • Opol • Salay • Sugbongcogon • Tagoloan • Talisayan • Villanueva
Cities in the Province of Misamis Oriental: Cagayan de Oro City • El Salvador City • Gingoog City
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
Balingasag, Misamis Oriental Official Seal
Please upload picture
Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Misamis Oriental Province|
Location of Misamis Oriental within The Philippines
Balingasag, Misamis Oriental Municipal Hall
Please upload picture
Geography of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Geography of Balingasag
Location of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Balingasag is located ....
History of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The beginning of Balingasag
People of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Balingasag
Local Government Unit LGU of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Balingasag for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Balingasag: QUINA, ALEXIS (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Balingasag: ABOGADO, MARRIETTA (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Balingasag:
- DAGBAY, ONYOT INDEPENDENT 7073 7.05%
- PACLAR, TERESITO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6729 6.70%
- EDADES, ALVIN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6694 6.67%
- GRANT, NANNETTE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6633 6.61%
- BARSABAL, MIRIAM INDEPENDENT 6604 6.58%
- OLANO, BOBBY (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6551 6.53%
- RIO, DANTE (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 6359 6.34%
- GALVEZ, NATHANIEL (LP ) LIBERAL PARTY 6186 6.16%
- Elected officials of Balingasag for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Balingasag:
- Vice-Mayor of Balingasag:
- Councilors of Balingasag:
Barangay Elected Officials of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental
Businesses in Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Balingasag.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Balingasag
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate or Properties for Sale in Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Balingasag, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
The name of your school in Balingasag can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Balingasag you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Balingasag, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Balingasag in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Balingasag. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Balingasag landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Balingasag.
Your Story about Balingasag, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Balingasag. You can talk about the good things in Balingasag or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Balingasag. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Balingasag, Misamis Oriental.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Balingasag, Misamis Oriental Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Misamis Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Balingasag Misamis Oriental Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.