Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Barangays of Balagtas in the Bulacan Province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Borol 1st • Borol 2nd • Dalig • Longos • Panginay • Pulong Gubat • San Juan • Santol • Wawa (Pob.)
We ask the Barangay Chairman, to please Help update his/her barangay webpage with information updates or Picture Uploads to promote tourism and attract investors.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Bulacan province within Region III in the Republic of The Philippines
Angat | Balagtas | Baliuag | Bocaue | Bulacan | Bustos | Calumpit | Doña Remedios Trinidad | Guiguinto | Hagonoy | Marilao | Norzagaray | Obando | Pandi | Paombong | Plaridel | Pulilan | San Ildefonso | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Maria
Cities in the Province of Bulacan: Malolos City (Capital) | Meycauayan City | San Jose Del Monte City
Seal of the Municipality of Balagtas
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Balagtas, Bulacan Province|
Map location of Balagtas Bulacan
Map location of Bulacan Province
Balagtas Municipal Hall
Please Upload Picture
- Balagtas has a total of 9 barangays
- Registered Voters of Balagtas as of (2010) = 40,054
- Population of Balagtas (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 62,684
- Land Area of Balagtas (as of 2007, in hectares) = 2,866
- Balagtas is a 1st class municipality and Urban.
- Balagtas is in the Bulacan province and within Region III in central Luzon.
Geography of Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Geography of Balagtas
Location of Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Balagtas is located ....
History of Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
The beginning of Balagtas
People of Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Balagtas
Local Government Unit LGU of Balagtas (Bigaa), Bulacan, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
- Elected officials of Balagtas (Bigaa) for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Balagtas: CASTRO, ROMY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Balagtas: GALVEZ, EMMANUEL (LP) LIBERAL PARTY
- Councilors of Balagtas:
- DE GUZMAN, IAN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 15809 8.78%
- CARATING, ALBERTO II (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 14409 8.00%
- DE GUZMAN, ANDY (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 12546 6.97%
- GALVEZ, OBET (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 12186 6.77%
- GALVEZ, FERNANDO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 11346 6.30%
- ARAGON, JAY-AR (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE 11067 6.14%
- ARUELO, JONATHAN (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 10764 5.98%
- SANTOS, RODRIGO (LP) LIBERAL PARTY 10619 5.90%
- Elected officials of Balagtas for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Balagtas: Romeo Millena Castro
- Vice-Mayor of Balagtas: Emmanuel Tanjuan Galvez
- Councilors of Balagtas:
Barangays Elected Officials of Balagtas, Bulacan
Businesses in Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- Take a picture of your Business in Balagtas. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Balagtas
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Balagtas
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Balagtas
- Salons and Barber Shops
- Supermarket, wet market
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Balagtas, Bulacan supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be posted in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages
Real Estate for Sale in Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Balagtas, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. We can even provide you with a free webpage for you. We can help you.
Schools in Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your school in Balagtas can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Balagtas you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Balagtas, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Balagtas in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Balagtas. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Balagtas landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Balagtas.
Your Story about Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Balagtas. You can talk about the good things in Balagtas or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Balagtas. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Balagtas.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are taken from the department of tourism, comelec, natioanal statistical board, DILG, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.